Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28: Illegal Undies
- Ultrasonic Cavitation and V-Steams Are REAL, y’all.
- These Guys Laughed Me Into a Book Review
- Twitter Users are Fluffing the Balls: BallGate by the Tweets
- How Many Years Does It Take to “Break Out?”
- Another way to get published? Kindle Scout – A New Program from Amazon: wp.me/p5Soki-4g4 via @cateartios #pubtip 28 minutes ago
- Why I opened my own book web shop #amwriting #amreading #asmsg goo.gl/FVynoZ via @Hans_Hirschi 30 minutes ago
- Nothing relaxed about this visit...let the reading begin! @SJMaylee goo.gl/wzPJlv via @JaceyHolbrand #erotic #romance 2 hours ago
- I Did An About-Turn and Found the Right Road: Reflections From My Lenten Sabbatical goo.gl/PH95Cd via @KathyPooler 2 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: author branding
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →