Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- An Open Letter to Playboy Magazine
- Ninja Artists “Pantsing” the Flagpole in Prague
- The More Cowbell Tour Rocked the U.S.
- Hubby’s Jewels Threatened by Doctor With Tuna…
- RT @PiperBayard: What a talented dog! @amyshojai @JennyHansenCA @jamesrollins twitter.com/ElCidBarett/st… 1 hour ago
- RT @DianeTibert: Forget the fists - Words Burn! Escalate Story Tension with Dirty Fighting writersinthestormblog.com/2016/02/escala… via @JennyHansenCA 1 hour ago
- RT @NakedEditor: @JennyHansenCA broke open the secret to writing intensely volatile dialogue! It's awesome bit.ly/WriteDirtyFigh… https… 1 hour ago
- READ THIS. It's awesome. (Made. My. Day.) Mean Girls and Revelations ~ wp.me/p1UpPA-1z3 via @myndishafer #wisdomwednesday 1 day ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: author branding
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →