Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Is the Secret to Autism in “The Gut?”
- Blue-Blue The Disco Dancing Cat
- National Read Across America Day (Dr. Seuss Day) 2016
- National Drink Wine Day and other Wacky Holidays
- What Your Panties Say About Your Politics
- Cupid’s Undie Run – a More Cowbell Kind of Event
- Can the Wonder Woman Pose Change Your Life?
- Holiday Disorganization At Its Finest
- 3 Things You Can Be Thankful You Missed
- Happy Birthday to Me!
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 30: Orlando Bloom’s Undie Obsession
- DON’T STOP — Your Story Is Calling You
- My favorite writing #quoteoftheday... twitter.com/PBRWriter/stat… 2 days ago
- RT @WriterUnboxed: What Does it Mean to be a Writer AND a Perfectionist? writersinthestormblog.com/2016/04/what-d… via @JennyHansenCA#WUInspire 2 days ago
- RT @colleen_m_story: Mental Exhaustion: Hitting the (Writing) Wall. Via @AriMeghlen #amwriting bit.ly/241QHTN https://t.co/ZwrnKd… 2 days ago
- FEB post from @colleen_m_story! What Does it Mean to be a Writer AND a Perfectionist? writersinthestormblog.com/2016/04/what-d… #amwriting 2 days ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: author branding
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →