Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- What Is UP at More Cowbell?
- 5 Ways Kindergarten Prep Feels Like a Job Interview
- The Almost X-Rated Garage Sale (Part 2)
- Make a Difference: “Choose This Day”
- Why Facebook Cracks Me Up
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 28b: End Undie Discrimination!
- Easter–A Time of Love, Greed and Glory
- A Thank You Note to My Heart (Seriously)
- Kilt Videos That Flipped My Humor Skirt Up (IYKWIM)
- 7 Reasons to Be Happy You Grew Up Before Social Media
- Monday Entertainment at Its Finest
- The Year I Became Bionic (#BOAW2015)
- RT @jrjaxster: Diving Deep into Deep Point of View writersinthestormblog.com/2014/10/diving… via @JennyHansenCA #amwriting 19 hours ago
- Great post on body language! #jobsearch twitter.com/MetierMaison/s… 21 hours ago
- I want to celebrate #NationalBurgerDay! Who do you recommend for the best #glutenfree burgers?? (Most GF buns are like dense hocky pucks.) 21 hours ago
- How to Learn Six Sigma for Free: ehow.com/how_6670904_le… via @DemandStudios @eHow #SixSigma #business 21 hours ago
Jenny on Instagram
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: author branding
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →