ROW80 is the writing challenge that understands you have a life so I’m rolling with it. For more information about ROW80 and what it is, click here.
Several of my writing pals and I just started Fast Draft and those are the goals I have in front of me right now. I’ll worry about my long-term goals LATER.
Below is my list of goals for the next 2-4 weeks:
* Getting ahead on blog posts
* Launching a Risky Baby Business (RBB) blog or column
* Finishing the content plan for that book and blog
* Pulling all of RBB into Scrivener
* Really nailing down all the features from my Scrivener class
* Finishing the review/macro reads that I’ve promised to various peeps
Plus I need to get a few classes up for WANA International. Things are starting to move full steam ahead on the teaching front.
I’m taking a page out of Gene Lempp‘s book and going week by week, rather than looking at the entire 80 days. I agree with him that you get more done that way.
If you want to participate in ROW80 or encourage your fellow ROW80 pals, click here. There is a linky there for you to add your post to this Sunday’s ROW80 blog hop. ROW80 is the perfect challenge to get your writing juices flowing, particularly now that NaNoWriMo is looming on the horizon.
What’s up with YOU on this fine Sunday? Are you chasing goals, or are you in a place where you’re having a hard time moving ahead? Do you participate in NaNoWriMo? Enquiring minds always want to know these things here at More Cowbell!