A “jenny” is a mule. Did you know that?! Because my name soooo fits me.
[I heard those snickers. *narrows eyes*]
For all of you that didn’t know, or somehow hadn’t guessed, I’m incredibly stubborn. Especially about the important stuff.
[Quit that laughing…]
And I can’t resist a good challenge. Last month’s A-Z Challenge was the last thing I “just couldn’t resist” and it knocked me on my can! You haven’t seen a ROW80 update out of me in a few weeks now because I was too damn tired.
However, because I am true to my “Jenny nature,” I always dust off my backside, get up again and wade back into the fray. My current fray is the DFW Writer’s Conference. I have ONE WEEK to get myself together and I just realized I’m out of business cards!
- Decide what I really, really want from this conference (because if I don’t know what the goals are, how am I going to achieve them??)
- Practice my pitch
- Get the business cards made
- Ship a box ahead with items I don’t want to carry on the plane (I’ve got “people” there!)
- Finish up the Dirty Fighting contest
- Decide if I want to take a blogging vacation while I’m gone
- Do final prep for baby girl to go to pre-school when I return
- About 10 other things I’m unable to mention, plus all my normal stuff!
Click here to go see what all your other ROW80 peeps are up to. May’s got some really decent buzz going. 🙂
Are you a “jenny?” What does your name mean? What’s your current challenge? How are you doing with your writing goals? Are you in the midst of falling on your can…or are you getting up and dusting off? Enquiring minds always want to know these things here at More Cowbell!