It boggles me a bit, cause I feel like you’ve been “my posse” forever. (In a good way!) But a first birthday should be commemorated in style, don’t you think?
Since we spend so much time hanging out together, and More Cowbell wouldn’t be ANY fun without you, I think it’s only right that y’all get in on the party planning.
Here’s what I’ve got as a lead up so far:
- You saw Tiffany Lawson Inman’s post on Fighting Like a Pro last Tuesday, right? It completely ROCKED!!! Plus, Julie Glover won an April class. WOOT!
- Final deadline for your Dirty Fighting contest entry is midnight tomorrow, California time (if I wake up to it, it’s in…that’s all I’m sayin..). Remember, the grand prize is to have Tiffany edit the first 10 pages of your WIP – plus there will be extreme bragging rights. To add to that, I will award a $10 Starbucks card to one of the contestants, just to honor this birthday event. I want to see some entries!
- Margie Lawson will be here next Tuesday and I can’t wait to see her post. Did you see that stunner she did for Valentine’s Day on writing visceral responses??
- Sharla Rae will be here on March 27th from Writers In The Storm – strap in tight because this chick can WRITE.
- March 30 brings a huge Life List Club Milestone party with cake and prizes.
Finally, that first week of April, I’ll unveil some surprises with TONS of Cowbell!!!
Do you celebrate YOUR blog milestones and anniversaries? What would you like to see for the birthday extravaganza here? I’d love your input on features, prizes, or post topics as we turn the page into Year Two!