Plus, this is my very first Re-Blog EVER. If you ever want to do this, it’s easy.
- You both must be WordPress sites
- Go to the target site you wish to Reblog and click into the post you want
- On the toolbar up top (where you usually see your name to the right), click “Reblog”
- Enter a short intro (which will show up BELOW the Reblogged excerpt)
- On your own site, Edit the post to add in other nifty-ness
Enjoy your new “Reblogging Raucousness!”
When you’re done checking that v-log out, click here to cheer on your other ROW-mates. You’ll be glad you did!
Have a great Hump-Day!
Hey, there! I know it’s only Tuesday, but today I am doing something a little different. I know that I’m tough with you guys about trying new things. What is it I say? “Nothing great happens in the comfort zone.” Wait. I probably poached that off NYTBSA Bob Mayer. Anyway, the sentiment remains. We don’t grow when we are comfortable, and trust me when I say that vlogging was NOT at all comfortable. And I am TOTALLY bummed that the editing process cut off my T-shirt that said “Geek Chic.” Sigh. What is the point of dressing up if no one can see your fancy clothes?
One thing I’ve always tried to impress upon you guys is that I am not above my own advice, and I will never ask anything from y’all that I am unwilling to do as well. So this is my first vlog, and there…
View original post 322 more words