Happy Sunday check-in to Team ROW80!!
If you’d like to cheer on your ROW80 teammates click here and go to the Linky Tool at the bottom of the post to enter your post in today’s blog hop.
How am I doing on goals?
While I can’t say I’ve met a ton of ROW80 goals this week, I’ve FINALLY moved into position to be able to do so. This last week I:
- Finished Phase One of our software rollout at work
- Underwent Lasik surgery on my right eye (w/Ziemer lasers for the curious)
What does this mean?
- This means I’m in my last few weeks of working long hours, tweaking our new software and getting our data into working order. The accounting firm should be in great shape going into tax season and I will have much more time to WRITE come February 1st!
- I’m going to do at least 2 writing sprints this next Wednesday (1/18) so please let me know down in the comments if I should tag you to join me for this.
- I have 2 weeks of no sweating and then I can resume a real live workout schedule with no restrictions (and no corrective lenses!).
What have I done toward my goals in the meantime?
- I took a 6.5 mile walk with the family last Sunday, which was lots of fun.
- I’ve kept up on blogs and not much other writing.
- HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT: My fellow Writer In The Storm, Laura Drake, SOLD three books to Grand Central publishing and we announced her sale at our chapter meeting yesterday with tons of hooplah. It was a stellar day and I’m so excited about her success.
Note: You might enjoy her post from last week, 5 Things I Wish I’d Believed Before I Sold.
What’s new here at More Cowbell?
- I’ve started a Triberr contest with the prize of a place in a More Cowbell tribe and training on how to use the program (first 3 winners announced on Tuesday 1/17 with my second Triberr blog). Did you see that Dino Dogan, the co-founder of Triberr, is going to be part of our webinar??? I about died!! I’m so excited about it.
- Margie Lawson is popping in and visiting us this Thursday (1/19) with a great post and a fun giveaway.
- We’re gearing up for another round of our Dirty Fighting Contest!! (Click here for winners from Round 1 of this contest.)
I’m having a great time so far this month, how about you??! How are you doing with your goals? Is there something the rest of us can do to help you with your progress? Enquiring minds always want to know these things, especially on a ROW80 check-in day! 🙂