Now I’ll confess, it’s been all work and holidays all the time here at the Hansen House. Baby Girl’s stocking is filled and ready to go and we’ve wrapped up at least three empty boxes for her to play with (because boxes and rocks are what toddlers love best)!
I’m looking forward to 2012’s Round 1 for many reasons:
- January is nearly always a very big writing month for me.
- April 1, 2012 will be the ONE YEAR anniversary of this blog and I’m already planning about how to celebrate in Cowbellicious style.🙂
- I plan to finish my pregnancy memoir in 2012 and get back to my fiction.
- I have some really exciting classes and conferences coming up in 2012.
- Last but not least, I’m sponsoring the next round of ROW80, which is something I’ve never done before. (Can’t wait!!)
If you’d like to encourage your teammates across their finish lines, click here.
Are you with me, riding the Slacker Train into the holiday sunset, or are you finishing strong? Will you be joining the rest of the gang in January for Round 1 of 2012? What goals are exciting you the most as you go into the New Year? Enquiring minds always want to know here at More Cowbell!