Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- The Funniest Product Marketing I’ve Seen All Month
- Shaking My Cowbell at the ‘Gods of Chaos’
- Talents and Skills #Writing Thesaurus: Wrestling goo.gl/UrFEfm via @AngelaAckerman 1 hour ago
- 5 Reasons to Offer Your Online Courses Through a Membership Site ~ #SocialMedia ~ goo.gl/g1VRRI via @NinaAmir 3 hours ago
- Kickass Holiday Gifts for #Mystery Lovers!! goo.gl/gJ5xl6 via @kbowenwriter 5 hours ago
- 10 Things You ABSOLUTELY Need To Stop Doing Over the #Holidays ~ goo.gl/Ith2EC via @LifeLoveMusic1 7 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: writing
Harvey Mackay is one of my favorite columnists because he always makes me think about multiple topics. For example, I might go to him for a business lesson and come away with a family or writing lesson. Case in point: … Continue reading
Novel writing isn’t for sissies. I’ve written software training manuals, short stories, a memoir and more than 500 blog posts and still full-length fiction makes my soul shake in fear. I hitch on my titanium panties and keep writing, and I … Continue reading
One of my favorite speakers on writing is Jennifer Crusie. For some reason, she makes sense to me…as if she has an expressway dug directly into my writing mind. Stephen Cannell (creator of The Rockford Files) was the man who … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Today I’m going to share … Continue reading
This is the cutest video I’ve seen all week. Not because of the topic, because of this baby. She’s turbo squeezable. What’s your favorite video or link so far this week? (Please DO share down in the comments!) My favorite … Continue reading
The Vicious Texas Flu, as we’re calling it in my house, has turned everything loose but my voice. I still sound like an adult film star. I’m totally not kidding. All weekend, I had people standing kinda close giving me … Continue reading
I saw my Dream Desk on Twitter the other day, courtesy of Russ Linton. I need that mug! And that secondary computer. I need that huge-o monitor…and those cool colored Post-its!! But mostly I just need that mug. Although my … Continue reading
Those who hang out at More Cowbell know about the hilarity of “IYKWIM.” [In layman's terms = "If you know what I mean...] What you might NOT know is where I got that phrase. No it wasn’t the #IYKWIM hashtag on Twitter. It … Continue reading