Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Do You Find The Answers Inside You?
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- RT @AnnTran_: If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place. — Nora Roberts 11 hours ago
- RT @mindyneff: FREE for Kindle! Time Travel MYSTIC MEMORIES by @GillianDoyle. amzn.com/B00145HGTG #amreading #books 11 hours ago
- Night Time Horrors: The agony of #Benzo withdrawal: wp.me/pViQq-49H via @rasjacobson #sleep 14 hours ago
- #Survival Rationing after the End of Times ~ #AtoZChallenge ~ goo.gl/XgYZx6 via @akmamma 16 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: writing
Earlier this week, I posted about those days when you just want to swear. I also have days when I just want to hang out in my pajamas…or when I just want to write..or learn. This Friday and Saturday, you can … Continue reading
I don’t know why, but I’m always looking for big message in a little space. Anne Lamott advises writers to: “Keep a one-inch picture frame on your desk to remind yourself that for each moment, you only have to write as much as you can see through a one-inch picture frame.” In other words, when a whole project is overwhelming, break it into little pieces or as she says, “don’t try to eat the elephant in one sitting.”
I think of that one-inch picture frame all the time… Continue reading
If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. — Vinny vG. Yep, that “Vinny vG” was a do-er. [That’s Vincent van Gogh to the rest of us, in … Continue reading
Harvey Mackay is one of my favorite columnists because he always makes me think about multiple topics. For example, I might go to him for a business lesson and come away with a family or writing lesson. Case in point: … Continue reading
Novel writing isn’t for sissies. I’ve written software training manuals, short stories, a memoir and more than 500 blog posts and still full-length fiction makes my soul shake in fear. I hitch on my titanium panties and keep writing, and I … Continue reading
One of my favorite speakers on writing is Jennifer Crusie. For some reason, she makes sense to me…as if she has an expressway dug directly into my writing mind. Stephen Cannell (creator of The Rockford Files) was the man who … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Today I’m going to share … Continue reading