Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Lefty or Righty: Are You The Hand You Think You Are?
- How The Meaning of BOB Morphs With Age
- What Are YOUR 21 Layers of Beauty?
- The Beauty of a Woman BlogFest III: #GirlBoner Edition
- Some Days You Just Want To Hang Out in Your PJs
- Some Days You Just Want To Swear
- Are You Having a Love Affair with YOURSELF?
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Laughing My A$$ Off Today
- Foolproof Fun for Valentine’s Day (Relationship NOT Required)
- The Amazing Speed of Toddlerhood
- 20 Kickass Things About Being 40 (And Beyond)
- The Biggest Threat To The Undie-verse EVER…
- 21 Things That Make You More Beautiful - socialindc.com/21-things-that… … via @SocialInDC #inspiration 6 hours ago
- RT @Samuel_Clemons: Twitter for Publishers and Ferrets: twitter.com/CANDDi/status/… @KristenLambTX @PiperBayard @LMarrick @JennyHansenCA @Vic… 13 hours ago
- RT @AngelaAckerman: 10 Dialogue Tips To Make Your Novel Shine via @sdwriter: bit.ly/1fVs8wO #amwriting 18 hours ago
- 5 Reasons You Should Kindle-ize #Nonfiction via @AmyShojai: amyshojai.com/2014/03/06/5-r… #author 19 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: writing
Earlier this week, I posted about those days when you just want to swear. I also have days when I just want to hang out in my pajamas…or when I just want to write..or learn. This Friday and Saturday, you can … Continue reading
I don’t know why, but I’m always looking for big message in a little space. Anne Lamott advises writers to: “Keep a one-inch picture frame on your desk to remind yourself that for each moment, you only have to write as much as you can see through a one-inch picture frame.” In other words, when a whole project is overwhelming, break it into little pieces or as she says, “don’t try to eat the elephant in one sitting.”
I think of that one-inch picture frame all the time… Continue reading
If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. — Vinny vG. Yep, that ”Vinny vG” was a do-er. [That’s Vincent van Gogh to the rest of us, in … Continue reading
Harvey Mackay is one of my favorite columnists because he always makes me think about multiple topics. For example, I might go to him for a business lesson and come away with a family or writing lesson. Case in point: … Continue reading
Novel writing isn’t for sissies. I’ve written software training manuals, short stories, a memoir and more than 500 blog posts and still full-length fiction makes my soul shake in fear. I hitch on my titanium panties and keep writing, and I … Continue reading
One of my favorite speakers on writing is Jennifer Crusie. For some reason, she makes sense to me…as if she has an expressway dug directly into my writing mind. Stephen Cannell (creator of The Rockford Files) was the man who … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Today I’m going to share … Continue reading