Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- RT @KarenMcFarland_ Hope, Surrender, Answering the Call: A Journey To Meeting Oprah wp.me/p1MTDO-1xw via @AugstMcLaughlin #LifeStory 2 days ago
- RT @tmycann: Your Publishing Career: it's all about choices goo.gl/kHsYFA via @kcraftwriter #pubtip 2 days ago
- RT @tmycann @CiaraBallintyne: Articles on dialogue, dialogue tags, & avoiding bad dialogue mf.tt/4iUTq #amwriting 2 days ago
- Brunch in #NYC at Parlor Steakhouse is DRUNCH Sunday ~ blog.theregularguynyc.com/brunch-in-nyc-… via @RegularGuyNYC << #FoodPorn Beignets! 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: writing
A Techie Tuesday gift to all my writing friends. . . Hello. My name is Piper Bayard, and I’m a Little Darling Addict. Hi, Piper. Welcome. Thank you. I’d like to say I’m happy to be here today, but that … Continue reading
If y’all see me hanging out chatting ANYWHERE online for the next five days, I give you leave to shake your finger at me. I will be “immersing” with Margie Lawson, which is like getting the Keanu Reeves “Matrix upload” … Continue reading
Whether you’re a writer, blogger or a businessperson, it’s important to define the writing process that works for you so you can be faster and more effective at it. Are you someone who likes to gather tons of research and … Continue reading
Earlier this week, I posted about those days when you just want to swear. I also have days when I just want to hang out in my pajamas…or when I just want to write..or learn. This Friday and Saturday, you can … Continue reading
I don’t know why, but I’m always looking for big message in a little space. Anne Lamott advises writers to: “Keep a one-inch picture frame on your desk to remind yourself that for each moment, you only have to write as much as you can see through a one-inch picture frame.” In other words, when a whole project is overwhelming, break it into little pieces or as she says, “don’t try to eat the elephant in one sitting.”
I think of that one-inch picture frame all the time… Continue reading