Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Video Fun: Who’s Your Favorite?
- Why “Special Princess Panties” Are Rocking My World
- Writing Inspiration Both Old and New
- Two Phrases I Never Thought I’d Use In A Sentence Together
- What’s The “Must-Have” on Your Desk?
- How To Stay Motivated During “The Dark Times”
- Return of the Feverish Laughing OMG Jedi
- Are You a Big Ho for an Amazon Card?
- Z is for Zorino, Zatch and 12 Other Zany Words I’d Never Heard Of
- Y is for Y Chromosome: Man Motivation (or How I Get My Dudes To Play Scrabble)
- X is for X Chromosome: 18 Interesting Facts About Women
- W is for Wig Mania (Happening Next Week at #DFWCon)
- What Place Does #Writing Have in Your Life? by Elizabeth Mitchell goo.gl/JtY1D via @kaitnolan 20 hours ago
- #Writing a Page-Turner: Thoughts on Great Fiction ~ goo.gl/szAhv via @SHalvatzis 21 hours ago
- #Disney World Elitists? Send Them to Camp Adios Pendejo! goo.gl/BfVtI via @PiperBayard 21 hours ago
- RT @RchelFunkHeller @LesannBerry: The Reinvented #Writer Webinar goo.gl/PFQpG via @amyshojai" 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Tag Archives: writing
This is the cutest video I’ve seen all week. Not because of the topic, because of this baby. She’s turbo squeezable. What’s your favorite video or link so far this week? (Please DO share down in the comments!) My favorite … Continue reading
The Vicious Texas Flu, as we’re calling it in my house, has turned everything loose but my voice. I still sound like an adult film star. I’m totally not kidding. All weekend, I had people standing kinda close giving me … Continue reading
I saw my Dream Desk on Twitter the other day, courtesy of Russ Linton. I need that mug! And that secondary computer. I need that huge-o monitor…and those cool colored Post-its!! But mostly I just need that mug. Although my … Continue reading
Those who hang out at More Cowbell know about the hilarity of “IYKWIM.” [In layman's terms = "If you know what I mean...] What you might NOT know is where I got that phrase. No it wasn’t the #IYKWIM hashtag on Twitter. It … Continue reading
Today’s A-Z Challenge post is perfect for Thoughty Thursday, but we’re doing it one day later cuz we were having too much fun with our Panty Politics yesterday. I’ve had a sick toddler at home for two days now, but … Continue reading
The stories I always come back to for inspiration are the ones where people quit right before achieving their goals. They remind me to never, ever quit…even when things look bleak. We all know what that’s like, to feel that you’ve … Continue reading
The above sentence is usually followed by: “It’s been 14 months since my last backup…” Oh sure, we knooooow we’re supposed to back up our stuff. We plan to back up our files. We think about backing up our files. … Continue reading