Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- 8 Degrees to Freedom
- Having a dreadful time losing #weight? Link Found Between Obesity and Food Allergies ~ po.st/6ZGPoQ @augstmclaughlin #health 2 hours ago
- #Writing "Rules" I Now Break wp.me/p1NWQX-2a8 via @Julie_Glover #ROW80 2 hours ago
- #Facebook Data Scientists: Who Are They and What Do They Do? po.st/C1uRdP #BigData 13 hours ago
- Link Found Between Obesity and Food Allergies [Interview] ~ po.st/kERaYj #weight #allergies #food 13 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: writers
From our earliest moments, most writers are avid readers. We devour books – for story, for Craft, for new worlds and new ideas. We have To Be Read piles (TBR for short) that are taller than small children. Our favorite … Continue reading →
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →