Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Keeping the Gluten Out of Thanksgiving
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Bringing Books to Life bit.ly/1qtLIsc via @cateartios 38 minutes ago
- #Writing Page-Turners: Pacing Tips ~ goo.gl/PMC6Xt via @AngelaAckerman 2 hours ago
- A Failure To Communicate...Gina's Favorites goo.gl/wx9sVW via @GinaValley 4 hours ago
- Getting Our #Kindness On: 31 Sparkly Ideas ~ goo.gl/veLb4e via @AugstMcLaughlin 6 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: writers
From our earliest moments, most writers are avid readers. We devour books – for story, for Craft, for new worlds and new ideas. We have To Be Read piles (TBR for short) that are taller than small children. Our favorite … Continue reading →
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →