Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- If you need a "Writer's Serenity Prayer," read this from @PiperBayard. #LMAO wp.me/p1sxbT-29O #amwriting 2 hours ago
- If I'd had OneNote when I was at #Mizzou...I'd have had so much more time to party. blogs.office.com/2014/10/16/pos… #college 20 hours ago
- Your Publishing Career: it’s all about choices by @KathrynCraft ~ writersinthestormblog.com/2014/10/your-p… #pubtip #author 1 day ago
- RT @A_SliceofOrange: A Slice of Orange Daily is out! paper.li/A_SliceofOrang… Stories via @kathywriteslapd @JennyHansenCA @Louisabacio 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: writers
From our earliest moments, most writers are avid readers. We devour books – for story, for Craft, for new worlds and new ideas. We have To Be Read piles (TBR for short) that are taller than small children. Our favorite … Continue reading →
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →