Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Why “Special Princess Panties” Are Rocking My World
- Writing Inspiration Both Old and New
- Two Phrases I Never Thought I’d Use In A Sentence Together
- What’s The “Must-Have” on Your Desk?
- How To Stay Motivated During “The Dark Times”
- Return of the Feverish Laughing OMG Jedi
- Are You a Big Ho for an Amazon Card?
- Z is for Zorino, Zatch and 12 Other Zany Words I’d Never Heard Of
- Y is for Y Chromosome: Man Motivation (or How I Get My Dudes To Play Scrabble)
- X is for X Chromosome: 18 Interesting Facts About Women
- W is for Wig Mania (Happening Next Week at #DFWCon)
- V is for Very, Very Scary Things
- The "C" Word #Women Hate to Love: wp.me/s2Q7rF-control via @ellenmgregg_nh 4 hours ago
- Excellent post!! How to write a synopsis: wp.me/p3ee1x-kO via @Writers_Write #amwriting #pubtip 4 hours ago
- Flying The Coop For Fresh Eyes On Your #Business: goo.gl/f5sAr via @donna_tribe 6 hours ago
- RT @Bookgal: 16 Things People Love to See and Share on Social Media ~ dld.bz/c94Pb #SocMed 7 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Tag Archives: writers
From our earliest moments, most writers are avid readers. We devour books – for story, for Craft, for new worlds and new ideas. We have To Be Read piles (TBR for short) that are taller than small children. Our favorite … Continue reading →
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →