Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Holiday and Craft Supply Stores LOVE Me…
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 20: Control Your Appetite With…a Mood Bra!
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Getting into the #Christmas Spirit ~ Fighting My Inner Grinch... goo.gl/ZJ8e9M via @Julie_Glover 2 hours ago
- #Blogchat: Best Tablets for Bloggers? goo.gl/6eRDL8 via @amberrisme 4 hours ago
- Review: "Innocent Blood" by @JamesRollins ~ Great #reading! goo.gl/2bhWeS via @akmamma 7 hours ago
- #Christmas Confession: Holiday and Craft Supply Stores LOVE Me... wp.me/p1sxbT-1wJ #hoarder 7 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: writers
From our earliest moments, most writers are avid readers. We devour books – for story, for Craft, for new worlds and new ideas. We have To Be Read piles (TBR for short) that are taller than small children. Our favorite … Continue reading →
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →