Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- 8 Degrees to Freedom
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits -- What You Need To Know: bcws.com/2014/09/employ… via @bcwscpa #business #HR 5 days ago
- Contests, Critiques, and Queries: Not for the Fainthearted goo.gl/oprAvu via @Julie_Glover 6 days ago
- #Twitter Gets a Buy Button For Celebrities Only [Video] ~ po.st/TQDkJp #socmed 6 days ago
- Funkins Reusable Cloth Napkins Make Meals Colorful ~ #Giveaway #spon ~ goo.gl/KBhNJ4 via @amberrisme 6 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: tweeps
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →