Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Holy Cowbell, Who Declared It “Vajayjay Week?!”
- Lefty or Righty: Are You The Hand You Think You Are?
- How The Meaning of BOB Morphs With Age
- What Are YOUR 21 Layers of Beauty?
- The Beauty of a Woman BlogFest III: #GirlBoner Edition
- Some Days You Just Want To Hang Out in Your PJs
- Some Days You Just Want To Swear
- Are You Having a Love Affair with YOURSELF?
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Laughing My A$$ Off Today
- Foolproof Fun for Valentine’s Day (Relationship NOT Required)
- The Amazing Speed of Toddlerhood
- 20 Kickass Things About Being 40 (And Beyond)
- Top 10 Reasons #Teens Freak Out When Emptying The Vacuum Cleaner (LOL)... goo.gl/vPBPGA via @GinaValley 54 minutes ago
- #Writing Emotion: Does Your Hero Shrug, Smile & Frown Too Much? goo.gl/475Q62 via @AngelaAckerman 3 hours ago
- Beat Sheets: For Plotters, Pantsers, and Technophobes ~ Amazing tool, #Writers!! pinterest.com/pin/5101734640… 4 hours ago
- Should You Send Your Child to a Prep School? Yes, No, and Maybe So goo.gl/AOqlFK via @hollyrob1 6 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: the writing life
It’s Techie Tuesday, my fine More Cowbell friends, and you know what that means, right? Some nifty piece of technology, know-how, or writing advice is coming your way. Today, I’m delighted to bring you some tips from New York Times … Continue reading