Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- 8 Degrees to Freedom
- Here, Hold This: My First Brazilian Adventure
- Ways To Celebrate Beautician’s Day
- Post-Surgery Questions I NEVER Thought I’d Be Asked
- Hip Surgery, Crazy Equipment and Hilarious Doctors
- Father’s Day Speech by My Husband
- Food Allergies — The Funny Side
- Can’t We All Just Get Along?
- When Dates Should Come With A Warning Label
- Do You Define Your Writing Process? Maybe You Should.
- Workplace Discrimination: Who Is Most at Risk? po.st/lRo6iS #business #family 19 hours ago
- #FoodPorn from the garden. Perhaps I should just call it #GardenPorn?? http://t.co/9y9kQyMgBx 19 hours ago
- #Emmys2014: Obama’s 6.5 Minute Appearance Garnered Nomination and 22M views ~ po.st/1hUBm9 #POTUS 1 day ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Garden of Happy Endings by Barbara O'Neal goodreads.com/review/show/10… 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: the writing life
It’s Techie Tuesday, my fine More Cowbell friends, and you know what that means, right? Some nifty piece of technology, know-how, or writing advice is coming your way. Today, I’m delighted to bring you some tips from New York Times … Continue reading