Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- 8 Degrees to Freedom
- Inspiration and words to live by, from Zig Ziglar + a book #giveaway! via @SuzanneWVince ~ suzannevince.com/2014/08/what-m… #quote @PBRWriter 6 hours ago
- RT @ChristyShuler: Are Your Characters Stylin'? Descriptive Fashion Phrases and Terms: writersinthestormblog.com/2014/08/writin… via @SharlaWrites 6 hours ago
- "Gray hair is God's graffiti." (said Bill Cosby, and all #parents everywhere) ~ po.st/ulQYL7 via @BrainyQuote #quote 18 hours ago
- Hilarious #quoteoftheday: If women ran the world we wouldn't have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days. ~ #RobinWilliams 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
I have a confession… I am afraid to make a turkey. Seriously, it’s like writer’s block…only instead of a fear of the page, it’s a fear of the bird. My brother, the Bag Whore, talks about his Thanksgiving Bird like … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading