Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- #Writing your Story: When is Your Hero Not a Hero? goo.gl/6nBZIL via @SHalvatzis 9 hours ago
- If you have #pets... BRAVO & KONG DOG & CAT FOOD RECALLS! goo.gl/Y5d5uM via @amyshojai 11 hours ago
- 24 Ways to Keep Your Blog Alive After You Stop #Blogging Your Book ~ goo.gl/YCyHmX via @NinaAmir 13 hours ago
- All That Glitters: Purses! #Fashion!! goo.gl/TuqQC5 via @JillianDodd 15 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
I have a confession… I am afraid to make a turkey. Seriously, it’s like writer’s block…only instead of a fear of the page, it’s a fear of the bird. My brother, the Bag Whore, talks about his Thanksgiving Bird like … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading