Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- #Writing Talents and Skills Thesaurus Entry: Blending In ~ Loved this! goo.gl/TwTvLU via @AngelaAckerman 16 hours ago
- Want to Successfully Publish? First, Are You a "Real" #Writer? Go ahead...BE a "mushroom eater!" goo.gl/vpw2b2 via @KristenLambTX 18 hours ago
- Pumpkin Should Be A 4 Letter Word...Gina's Favorites goo.gl/oajdn5 via @GinaValley 20 hours ago
- Mirror Mirror On the Wall... Celebrating Womanhood #SelfLoveChallenge goo.gl/YPhi35 via @akmamma 22 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
I have a confession… I am afraid to make a turkey. Seriously, it’s like writer’s block…only instead of a fear of the page, it’s a fear of the bird. My brother, the Bag Whore, talks about his Thanksgiving Bird like … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading