Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- 8 Degrees to Freedom
- Here, Hold This: My First Brazilian Adventure
- Ways To Celebrate Beautician’s Day
- Post-Surgery Questions I NEVER Thought I’d Be Asked
- Hip Surgery, Crazy Equipment and Hilarious Doctors
- Father’s Day Speech by My Husband
- Food Allergies — The Funny Side
- Can’t We All Just Get Along?
- When Dates Should Come With A Warning Label
- Do You Define Your Writing Process? Maybe You Should.
- #Emmys2014: Obama’s 6.5 Minute Appearance Garnered Nomination and 22M views ~ po.st/1hUBm9 #POTUS 6 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Garden of Happy Endings by Barbara O'Neal goodreads.com/review/show/10… 1 day ago
- RT @SJ_Murray: SJ Murray "We Are Hardwired for Stories": bit.ly/SJtedx via @YouTube #stories #writers 1 day ago
- MT @kcraftwriter: Concerned about your word count? Interesting #infographic: Word counts of Famous #Books! electricliterature.com/infographic-wo… … 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: Thanksgiving
I have a confession… I am afraid to make a turkey. Seriously, it’s like writer’s block…only instead of a fear of the page, it’s a fear of the bird. My brother, the Bag Whore, talks about his Thanksgiving Bird like … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading