Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- 8 Degrees to Freedom
- Here, Hold This: My First Brazilian Adventure
- Ways To Celebrate Beautician’s Day
- Post-Surgery Questions I NEVER Thought I’d Be Asked
- Hip Surgery, Crazy Equipment and Hilarious Doctors
- Father’s Day Speech by My Husband
- Food Allergies — The Funny Side
- Can’t We All Just Get Along?
- When Dates Should Come With A Warning Label
- Do You Define Your Writing Process? Maybe You Should.
- 5 of 5 stars to The Garden of Happy Endings by Barbara O'Neal goodreads.com/review/show/10… 17 hours ago
- RT @SJ_Murray: SJ Murray "We Are Hardwired for Stories": bit.ly/SJtedx via @YouTube #stories #writers 17 hours ago
- MT @kcraftwriter: Concerned about your word count? Interesting #infographic: Word counts of Famous #Books! electricliterature.com/infographic-wo… … 17 hours ago
- #RWA14: 6 Quick Tips from a Texan ~ wp.me/p1NWQX-28C via @julie_glover << SO wish I was gonna be there!! Have fun y'all. :-) 19 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: Stacy Green
Wheeeee! We have my pal, Stacy Green, taking More Cowbell by storm today. And on a ROW80 check-in day too…if you’re swinging by for that, click here to encourage your peeps. When I found out about Stacy’s charity blog tour, … Continue reading
Originally posted on Stacy Green, Psychological Suspense Author:
It’s release month for INTO THE DARK, and I have something truly special planned. The homeless living in the storm drains beneath Las Vegas play an important role in INTO THE DARK.…
Thanks for all who participated in last Friday’s Pimp or Promote Extravaganza. This blog wouldn’t be half as much fun without each and every one of you. Just in case you didn’t have time to wallow in Friday’s comments, here is a … Continue reading