Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- The Funniest Product Marketing I’ve Seen All Month
- RT @GuyKawasaki: Nagging questions from the film “Love Actually”: is.gd/qV1yvT #movies #chickflicks 11 hours ago
- Holiday #Baking: The 3 Lies In My Family Almond Roca Recipe - s.shr.lc/1jweXUa via @SocialInDC #Candy 2 days ago
- I'm so freaking excited to try this #gluten free Twix bar recipe. Since going #GF, I've been craving pinterest.com/pin/5101734640… 3 days ago
- RT @meenabg @JohnJGeddes: "You cannot go on being a good egg forever. You must either hatch or rot." — C. S. Lewis #quote 3 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: Stacy Green
Wheeeee! We have my pal, Stacy Green, taking More Cowbell by storm today. And on a ROW80 check-in day too…if you’re swinging by for that, click here to encourage your peeps. When I found out about Stacy’s charity blog tour, … Continue reading
Reblogged from Stacy Green, Psychological Suspense Author: It’s release month for INTO THE DARK, and I have something truly special planned. The homeless living in the storm drains beneath Las Vegas play an important role in INTO THE DARK. Stretching … Continue reading
Thanks for all who participated in last Friday’s Pimp or Promote Extravaganza. This blog wouldn’t be half as much fun without each and every one of you. Just in case you didn’t have time to wallow in Friday’s comments, here is a … Continue reading