Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 20: Control Your Appetite With…a Mood Bra!
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- Firsts and Lasts with The Good Greatsby wp.me/p105lO-3ft via @MaineMama70 #humor #blogging 1 hour ago
- #Coffee: Nectar of the Gods, Right? goo.gl/HMsKja via @DianeCapri 1 hour ago
- #ShortStory Excerpt: Exorcising My Sister ~ goo.gl/WVZJtV via @Julie_Glover 3 hours ago
- A Mixed Bag of #Writing Tips ~ goo.gl/MrQcKe via @AngelaAckerman 6 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: role of placenta
Welcome to Risky Baby Business! This is the Saturday series that examines questions and challenges about babies and pregnancy, particularly the high-risk kind. Today’s post is about the placenta – what it does and why it’s so important. What does … Continue reading