Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- OMG, I so want to see this! Itchy campy fun at "Bedbugs!!! The Musical" ~ #NYC ~ goo.gl/9M6AWr via @RegularGuyNYC 1 hour ago
- Andi-Roo goes all fan-girl at #ContextSF...y'all gotta read this! goo.gl/IPd3Wb via @theworld4realz @JonathanMaberry 4 hours ago
- Giving Antagonists Depth and More Effective Roles in Your Writing ~ goo.gl/ScgPPe via @cateartios 4 hours ago
- RT @Candace_Colt: Laura Drake has good advice, as usual. Use Adverbs "Consciously" To Make Your Writing Strong writersinthestormblog.com/2014/09/adverb… via… 4 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: role of placenta
Welcome to Risky Baby Business! This is the Saturday series that examines questions and challenges about babies and pregnancy, particularly the high-risk kind. Today’s post is about the placenta – what it does and why it’s so important. What does … Continue reading