Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Do You Find The Answers Inside You?
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- I wanna go!! --> Fire, Frozen Zombies, and Tiki Love at Zombie Hut #NYC! ~ goo.gl/G1UVbi via @RegularGuyNYC 5 minutes ago
- What Have I Done with my #Life? goo.gl/7UBGqp via @amberrisme 20 minutes ago
- RT msonenote: Authors @JamiGold and @JennyHansenCA reveal a writer’s secret weapon. Psst, it’s OneNote. off365.ms/kw9iHc #writing 49 minutes ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: refrigerator magnets
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading