Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Top 10 Ways To Tell A Guy His Pink Floyd Is Hanging Out
- What Kinds of Blogs Do You Post When You’re Tired?
- The 7 Essential Questions of Plot — Do You Ask Them?
- Crazy Books, Part 8: This Whizzy Jizzy “Food Porn” Is NOT Lighting Me On Fire…
- Relationships: The Male vs. Female Perspective in Under Two Minutes
- The Undie Chronicles: How To Avoid The Dreaded “Monkey Butt”
- News Events I Shouldn’t Laugh At (But Do) — Michael Douglas, By The Tweets…
- Silliest Vacation Moments Ever…
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Friday + A Celebration of Online Friends
- In The Wake of Tragedy: What’s the Most Important Survival Question You Can Ask?
- Crazy Books, Part 7: Cooking with Poo
- Video Fun: Who’s Your Favorite?
- What IS Your #Writing Dream, and why? wp.me/pU4r9-2aG via @orlyklopez #writer 22 hours ago
- Monday Mentions: Cute animal videos, #writing tips and MORE. :-) amyshojai.com/2013/06/17/mon… via @amyshojai #pets 1 day ago
- RT @clearlykristal: Beautiful post "In the Garden With Dad" cindyricksgers.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/in-… #fathersdaylove 1 day ago
- New Gadget Love, Immersion, and a #ROW80 Update: wp.me/p1NWQX-1Nh via @Julie_Glover 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Tag Archives: refrigerator magnets
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading