Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 20: Control Your Appetite With…a Mood Bra!
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- RT @MorrighansMuse: One World, Many Authors...How Does It Work? wp.me/p3gwpB-1at 4 hours ago
- RT @DrDebraHolland: "Feeling #gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." William Arthur Ward 17 hours ago
- RT @WriterUnboxed: "Write Like The Wind in Ten Easy Steps” via @VickiLThompson: bit.ly/1izHvy9 #amwriting 1 day ago
- Super Sexy Stocking Stuffers this #Christmas: wp.me/p1MTDO-1ei via @AugstMcLaughlin #GirlBoner 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: refrigerator magnets
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading