Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- An Orgasm Article Sent My Power Crashing
- Keeping the Gluten Out of Thanksgiving
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- 9 little known places to visit in New York City (that aren’t tourist traps) wp.me/p5HMd-ffjo via @TIME #NYC #travel 7 hours ago
- Gifts That Matter: What Writers Need Most This Christmas ~ writersinthestormblog.com/2014/12/gifts-… via @AngelaAckerman #amwriting 8 hours ago
- 5 Jobs You Can Get With a Nutrition Degree #education #career goo.gl/V6kyHy via @amberrisme 1 day ago
- Erotic #romance at it's best! Cover Reveal for Pike's Book CALL ON ME! goo.gl/YztO2Y via @RoniLoren 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: refrigerator magnets
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading