Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- An Orgasm Article Sent My Power Crashing
- Keeping the Gluten Out of Thanksgiving
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- A Foot-Mounted Lego Detector - #Christmas gifts for PARENTS! goo.gl/Mn2bhF via @GinaValley 25 minutes ago
- Disenchanted! Snow White & her Princess Posse invade NYC! goo.gl/9cAuXf via @RegularGuyNYC 2 hours ago
- Mistaken Gifts (if you like your #reading STEAMY) ~ goo.gl/eYLiAj via @elenaaitken 6 hours ago
- Confessions of a Thriller #Author: Plotting Murder During A Swim Meet ~ goo.gl/sCykdB via @stacygreen26 8 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: poetry
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading