Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 20: Control Your Appetite With…a Mood Bra!
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- It’s Time For Holiday Baking – Pecan Pie #Recipe goo.gl/wbm1vX via @sweetmamabrady 9 hours ago
- A Day In The Life...Of A #Pet Writer: goo.gl/jaTdnz via @amyshojai 11 hours ago
- Firsts and Lasts with The Good Greatsby wp.me/p105lO-3ft via @MaineMama70 #humor #blogging 12 hours ago
- #Coffee: Nectar of the Gods, Right? goo.gl/HMsKja via @DianeCapri 13 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: poetry
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading