Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- This is my kind of #foodporn! Snack heaven from @ShopgirlMaria: Homemade Cheez-Its ~ shopgirlmaria.blogspot.com/2013/02/homema… #baking 21 hours ago
- #Writing Talents and Skills Thesaurus Entry: Blending In ~ Loved this! goo.gl/TwTvLU via @AngelaAckerman 3 days ago
- Want to Successfully Publish? First, Are You a "Real" #Writer? Go ahead...BE a "mushroom eater!" goo.gl/vpw2b2 via @KristenLambTX 3 days ago
- Pumpkin Should Be A 4 Letter Word...Gina's Favorites goo.gl/oajdn5 via @GinaValley 3 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: poetry
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading