Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- Andi-Roo goes all fan-girl at #ContextSF...y'all gotta read this! goo.gl/IPd3Wb via @theworld4realz @JonathanMaberry 2 hours ago
- Giving Antagonists Depth and More Effective Roles in Your Writing ~ goo.gl/ScgPPe via @cateartios 2 hours ago
- RT @Candace_Colt: Laura Drake has good advice, as usual. Use Adverbs "Consciously" To Make Your Writing Strong writersinthestormblog.com/2014/09/adverb… via… 2 hours ago
- Is The Internet Really Broken? The Story of Bash and Shellshock. po.st/X9w62d #GLV #technology 3 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: NaNo
November 13-20th is World Kindness Week, an entire week dedicated to spreading kindness around the world. I encourage you to celebrate and commit at least one act of kindness each day this week. Here’s a link if you need ideas… … Continue reading