Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- An Orgasm Article Sent My Power Crashing
- Keeping the Gluten Out of Thanksgiving
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- RT @bvahida: A Fun Exercise for Getting Out of a Writing Rut writersinthestormblog.com/2014/12/a-fun-… … via @Janice_Hardy #writetip 9 hours ago
- <3 <3 ~ Still experimenting with hearts... 10 hours ago
- RT @annerallen: 8 Bogus "Rules" New Writers Tell Each Other: annerallen.blogspot.com/2014/11/8-bogu… #writetip #writing 10 hours ago
- Me and the holidays... ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡. This is just one of my favorite times of year. How about you? #myWANA 10 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: NaNo
November 13-20th is World Kindness Week, an entire week dedicated to spreading kindness around the world. I encourage you to celebrate and commit at least one act of kindness each day this week. Here’s a link if you need ideas… … Continue reading