Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- The Funniest Product Marketing I’ve Seen All Month
- Shaking My Cowbell at the ‘Gods of Chaos’
- #Medium – a better place to read and write ~ goo.gl/wEulAV via @theworld4realz 6 hours ago
- Talents and Skills #Writing Thesaurus: Wrestling goo.gl/UrFEfm via @AngelaAckerman 8 hours ago
- 5 Reasons to Offer Your Online Courses Through a Membership Site ~ #SocialMedia ~ goo.gl/g1VRRI via @NinaAmir 10 hours ago
- Kickass Holiday Gifts for #Mystery Lovers!! goo.gl/gJ5xl6 via @kbowenwriter 12 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: NaNo
November 13-20th is World Kindness Week, an entire week dedicated to spreading kindness around the world. I encourage you to celebrate and commit at least one act of kindness each day this week. Here’s a link if you need ideas… … Continue reading