Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Video Fun: Who’s Your Favorite?
- Why “Special Princess Panties” Are Rocking My World
- Writing Inspiration Both Old and New
- Two Phrases I Never Thought I’d Use In A Sentence Together
- What’s The “Must-Have” on Your Desk?
- How To Stay Motivated During “The Dark Times”
- Return of the Feverish Laughing OMG Jedi
- Are You a Big Ho for an Amazon Card?
- Z is for Zorino, Zatch and 12 Other Zany Words I’d Never Heard Of
- Y is for Y Chromosome: Man Motivation (or How I Get My Dudes To Play Scrabble)
- X is for X Chromosome: 18 Interesting Facts About Women
- W is for Wig Mania (Happening Next Week at #DFWCon)
- What Place Does #Writing Have in Your Life? by Elizabeth Mitchell goo.gl/JtY1D via @kaitnolan 17 hours ago
- #Writing a Page-Turner: Thoughts on Great Fiction ~ goo.gl/szAhv via @SHalvatzis 18 hours ago
- #Disney World Elitists? Send Them to Camp Adios Pendejo! goo.gl/BfVtI via @PiperBayard 18 hours ago
- RT @RchelFunkHeller @LesannBerry: The Reinvented #Writer Webinar goo.gl/PFQpG via @amyshojai" 21 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Tag Archives: marriage
Hubby and I have been involved in a long-term (and very informal poll) about Men’s Room Etiquette. It all started in a counseling session a few months back when I made the stray comment wondering “what men talk about in … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! This is the day of the week when y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are kicking around in my brain. Today I’m thinking about sex and good health. According to … Continue reading
Today is Monday for a lot of people here in the States, so I held my More Cowbell Monday laugh until y’all could get back on your computers and appreciate it. Set your beverage down, and enjoy…I can’t wait to … Continue reading
Last week Hubby and I were talking about getting out for a date, which is always a MAJOR subject when you have small children. There’s childcare and logistics and the packing of all the crapola that small kids need. Really, … Continue reading
Fridays are all about LOVE here at More Cowbell. What better way is there to start the weekend, I ask you? Ingrid Schaffenburg did a post last week called Bring Back That Lovin’ Feeling that’s fantastic. Her post is well worth reading … Continue reading
Earlier this week, we discussed Man-Speak. All of us agreed that men have the astonishing ability to think about nothing at all. (Still boggles me, dudes…) And it reminded me of the conversation I had with Clair, a few weeks … Continue reading
Among my BFF’s, my husband is the undisputed KING of translating Man-Speak. Seriously. They bring over their dating troubles, relate conversations that make NO sense to them, and he gives them some possible translations. He loves it, they love it…it’s … Continue reading
Christmas morning at the Hansen House ROCKED! Last year at this time we were grieving my mother-in-law’s passing and rehabbing a house in one of the rainiest seasons Southern California has ever had. I cannot describe to you the relief … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! This is the day y’all get an open window into the twisty tunnels of trivial things that litter my brain. Today’s topic is about my biggest fault…I am a disorganized procrastinator. I … Continue reading