Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Holy Cowbell, Who Declared It “Vajayjay Week?!”
- Lefty or Righty: Are You The Hand You Think You Are?
- How The Meaning of BOB Morphs With Age
- What Are YOUR 21 Layers of Beauty?
- The Beauty of a Woman BlogFest III: #GirlBoner Edition
- Some Days You Just Want To Hang Out in Your PJs
- Some Days You Just Want To Swear
- Are You Having a Love Affair with YOURSELF?
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Laughing My A$$ Off Today
- Foolproof Fun for Valentine’s Day (Relationship NOT Required)
- The Amazing Speed of Toddlerhood
- 20 Kickass Things About Being 40 (And Beyond)
- #Book Review: Arrested by Love by @virnadepaul ~ Hot Stuff! goo.gl/dzEvx4 via @LoveBitesSilk 7 hours ago
- RT @JacqBiggar: Beat Sheets: For Plotters, Pantsers, and Technophobes ~ wp.me/pU4r9-2CV via @JamiGold #writetip 8 hours ago
- #Author Tips for Reaching Readers ~ goo.gl/1RjQVB via @AngelaAckerman 9 hours ago
- Top 10 Reasons #Teens Freak Out When Emptying The Vacuum Cleaner (LOL)... goo.gl/vPBPGA via @GinaValley 10 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: marriage
This question came from my husband yesterday at breakfast. (Y’all know I like to share these bloggable moments with you.) First, I should say, I was on my first cup of coffee. Also, I might have a touch of PMS. (Yeah, … Continue reading
Hubby and I are dying over this map we saw on Facebook. I wish I could remember who turned us on to it so I could give them credit because this thing made our weekend. Basically, PornHub has tracked the … Continue reading
I read a post on vices the other day that made me feel so much better! I just had to share my fabulous find with my posse here at More Cowbell. I mean usually, I console myself that my husband … Continue reading
Hubby and I have been involved in a long-term (and very informal poll) about Men’s Room Etiquette. It all started in a counseling session a few months back when I made the stray comment wondering “what men talk about in … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! This is the day of the week when y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are kicking around in my brain. Today I’m thinking about sex and good health. According to … Continue reading
Today is Monday for a lot of people here in the States, so I held my More Cowbell Monday laugh until y’all could get back on your computers and appreciate it. Set your beverage down, and enjoy…I can’t wait to … Continue reading
Last week Hubby and I were talking about getting out for a date, which is always a MAJOR subject when you have small children. There’s childcare and logistics and the packing of all the crapola that small kids need. Really, … Continue reading
Fridays are all about LOVE here at More Cowbell. What better way is there to start the weekend, I ask you? Ingrid Schaffenburg did a post last week called Bring Back That Lovin’ Feeling that’s fantastic. Her post is well worth reading … Continue reading
Earlier this week, we discussed Man-Speak. All of us agreed that men have the astonishing ability to think about nothing at all. (Still boggles me, dudes…) And it reminded me of the conversation I had with Clair, a few weeks … Continue reading