Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- An Orgasm Article Sent My Power Crashing
- Keeping the Gluten Out of Thanksgiving
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- RT @bvahida: A Fun Exercise for Getting Out of a Writing Rut writersinthestormblog.com/2014/12/a-fun-… … via @Janice_Hardy #writetip 1 day ago
- <3 <3 ~ Still experimenting with hearts... 1 day ago
- RT @annerallen: 8 Bogus "Rules" New Writers Tell Each Other: annerallen.blogspot.com/2014/11/8-bogu… #writetip #writing 1 day ago
- Me and the holidays... ♥ ♥ ♡ ♡. This is just one of my favorite times of year. How about you? #myWANA 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: kids
Today is my daughter’s birthday and the Little Bean is growing up at an alarming rate. I mean, I’ve listened to Don’t Blink, but jeezy-peezy…I can’t believe she’s having another birthday. She was just born. I think about where I was … Continue reading
Some days you just need to swear. When I first posted on this topic, Baby Girl was just starting to talk. Now? She’s repeating everything, which means I have to spell everything. And sometimes the Hubs will just say the … Continue reading
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading
Okay, I’ll admit it…I’m biased about this photo. It was taken when I was not around and, every time I look at it, I can’t stop smiling. Even though it’s a bit grainy, the pure joy in this picture made it difficult … Continue reading
If you’re a North American parent with a child in 3rd grade or beyond, it’s a pretty sure bet you’ve heard of Flat Stanley. Just in case you haven’t, here’s a quick summary: The Flat Stanley Project In 1994, Dale … Continue reading
For those of you who don’t know who Janet Fitch is, she wrote White Oleander (which was made into a movie starring many actresses you know) and Paint It Black. I’ve also seen Ms. Fitch speak at the L.A. Times Festival of … Continue reading