Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- RT @KarenMcFarland_ Hope, Surrender, Answering the Call: A Journey To Meeting Oprah wp.me/p1MTDO-1xw via @AugstMcLaughlin #LifeStory 2 days ago
- RT @tmycann: Your Publishing Career: it's all about choices goo.gl/kHsYFA via @kcraftwriter #pubtip 2 days ago
- RT @tmycann @CiaraBallintyne: Articles on dialogue, dialogue tags, & avoiding bad dialogue mf.tt/4iUTq #amwriting 2 days ago
- Brunch in #NYC at Parlor Steakhouse is DRUNCH Sunday ~ blog.theregularguynyc.com/brunch-in-nyc-… via @RegularGuyNYC << #FoodPorn Beignets! 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: kids
Today is my daughter’s birthday and the Little Bean is growing up at an alarming rate. I mean, I’ve listened to Don’t Blink, but jeezy-peezy…I can’t believe she’s having another birthday. She was just born. I think about where I was … Continue reading
Some days you just need to swear. When I first posted on this topic, Baby Girl was just starting to talk. Now? She’s repeating everything, which means I have to spell everything. And sometimes the Hubs will just say the … Continue reading
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading
Okay, I’ll admit it…I’m biased about this photo. It was taken when I was not around and, every time I look at it, I can’t stop smiling. Even though it’s a bit grainy, the pure joy in this picture made it difficult … Continue reading
If you’re a North American parent with a child in 3rd grade or beyond, it’s a pretty sure bet you’ve heard of Flat Stanley. Just in case you haven’t, here’s a quick summary: The Flat Stanley Project In 1994, Dale … Continue reading
For those of you who don’t know who Janet Fitch is, she wrote White Oleander (which was made into a movie starring many actresses you know) and Paint It Black. I’ve also seen Ms. Fitch speak at the L.A. Times Festival of … Continue reading