Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Lefty or Righty: Are You The Hand You Think You Are?
- How The Meaning of BOB Morphs With Age
- What Are YOUR 21 Layers of Beauty?
- The Beauty of a Woman BlogFest III: #GirlBoner Edition
- Some Days You Just Want To Hang Out in Your PJs
- Some Days You Just Want To Swear
- Are You Having a Love Affair with YOURSELF?
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Laughing My A$$ Off Today
- Foolproof Fun for Valentine’s Day (Relationship NOT Required)
- The Amazing Speed of Toddlerhood
- 20 Kickass Things About Being 40 (And Beyond)
- The Biggest Threat To The Undie-verse EVER…
- RT @Samuel_Clemons: Twitter for Publishers and Ferrets: twitter.com/CANDDi/status/… @KristenLambTX @PiperBayard @LMarrick @JennyHansenCA @Vic… 5 hours ago
- RT @AngelaAckerman: 10 Dialogue Tips To Make Your Novel Shine via @sdwriter: bit.ly/1fVs8wO #amwriting 10 hours ago
- 5 Reasons You Should Kindle-ize #Nonfiction via @AmyShojai: amyshojai.com/2014/03/06/5-r… #author 10 hours ago
- RT @NevaJLB: Is Fear Freezing Up Your Creativity? wp.me/pU4r9-2BA via @JennyHansenCA 13 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: Independent Placenta Service Providers
Welcome to Risky Baby Business! This is the Saturday series that examines questions and challenges about babies and pregnancy, particularly the high-risk kind. Today’s post is about the placenta – what it does and why it’s so important. What does … Continue reading