Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Solve #Cats Potty Problems: Fixing Hit or Miss Litter-ary Mistakes goo.gl/cWN6Q1 via @amyshojai 2 hours ago
- Buffalo Snow, Elf on a Shelf, Cocaine - All kinds of crazy stuff! goo.gl/2EfMEK via @RegularGuyNYC 4 hours ago
- 10 Must-Have #iPad Apps For All Students ~ goo.gl/JTCuiq via @csvibrations 6 hours ago
- At the Crossroads of NATO and #Russia ~ goo.gl/Z2p2CD via @PiperBayard 8 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: gluten-free
Let’s all admit it: food allergies are a pain in the rear…but there’s a funny side. (You knew I’d find it.) Somewhere in the middle of playing 20 questions with the waiter, chef or host about the ingredients of their … Continue reading
Only my holistic-remedy-loving-5K-running sister would think to make her alcohol GOOD for you. I was so impressed when I saw the recipe below, so I had to share it with all of you. Note: If you don’t drink alcohol, no problem. It … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday! This is the day of the week that y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are kicking around in my brain. This week, I’m thinking about food and how it affects us. I know we … Continue reading
At last Sunday’s check-in, I was still pretty much under an ice-pack, going through gluten withdrawal. It was brutal. A full 7 days of crushing headaches and rollercoaster blood sugar. Add in some hunger pains, and there you had it. … Continue reading
You betcha! How am I so positive this is true? Well, those who’ve been in the game longer than me say so, for one. Here’s Chuck Wendig and Kristen Lamb on how diet affects writing. Plus, as of last Tuesday, I … Continue reading
Yesterday, in our Life List Friday, we had a huge daisy chain of blog hops that stretched for miles through the Twittersphere. We hosted, blogged, drank virtual drinks and attempted to inspire writers everywhere. Did it work? Anne-Mhair almost didn’t … Continue reading