Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Writing Inspiration Both Old and New
- Two Phrases I Never Thought I’d Use In A Sentence Together
- What’s The “Must-Have” on Your Desk?
- How To Stay Motivated During “The Dark Times”
- Return of the Feverish Laughing OMG Jedi
- Are You a Big Ho for an Amazon Card?
- Z is for Zorino, Zatch and 12 Other Zany Words I’d Never Heard Of
- Y is for Y Chromosome: Man Motivation (or How I Get My Dudes To Play Scrabble)
- X is for X Chromosome: 18 Interesting Facts About Women
- W is for Wig Mania (Happening Next Week at #DFWCon)
- V is for Very, Very Scary Things
- U is for Undies (of course): A Special Undie Chronicle for the Workout Peeps and Wig-Wearers
- Redefining the #Author Appearance: 4 Proposed Categories: huff.to/19FA0vQ via @HuffPostBooks #pubtip 14 hours ago
- RT @amandamcoughlin: Univ of Oklahoma is opening space in student Housing for displaced families. Call 405-325-2511 for more info. #tornado 1 day ago
- RT @KatyRegnery: You know what I think? "Tawdry" is a really good word. Use it in a sentence. GO! NOW! 1 day ago
- MT @jesswitkins: Project Cliteracy wp.me/p2FkOM-iF via @KittCrescendo Nat'l Clitoris Awareness Week is a real thing. #women 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Tag Archives: food
It’s tradition in my family to bake for Christmas and all the recipes are handed down. My usual is to make Almond Roca, fudge, Russian Tea Cakes, several kinds of cookies and Holly Candy. The Holly Candy is the easiest … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday! This is the day of the week that y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are kicking around in my brain. This week, I’m thinking about food and how it affects us. I know we … Continue reading