Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- How to Change a Flat Tire in 5 Simple Steps [#Infographic] goo.gl/HbSmYT via @amberrisme 23 hours ago
- Solve #Cats Potty Problems: Fixing Hit or Miss Litter-ary Mistakes goo.gl/cWN6Q1 via @amyshojai 1 day ago
- Buffalo Snow, Elf on a Shelf, Cocaine - All kinds of crazy stuff! goo.gl/2EfMEK via @RegularGuyNYC 1 day ago
- 10 Must-Have #iPad Apps For All Students ~ goo.gl/JTCuiq via @csvibrations 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Tag Archives: food
Let’s all admit it: food allergies are a pain in the rear…but there’s a funny side. (You knew I’d find it.) Somewhere in the middle of playing 20 questions with the waiter, chef or host about the ingredients of their … Continue reading
It’s tradition in my family to bake for Christmas and all the recipes are handed down. My usual is to make Almond Roca, fudge, Russian Tea Cakes, several kinds of cookies and Holly Candy. The Holly Candy is the easiest … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday! This is the day of the week that y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are kicking around in my brain. This week, I’m thinking about food and how it affects us. I know we … Continue reading