Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- If you have #pets... BRAVO & KONG DOG & CAT FOOD RECALLS! goo.gl/Y5d5uM via @amyshojai 1 hour ago
- 24 Ways to Keep Your Blog Alive After You Stop #Blogging Your Book ~ goo.gl/YCyHmX via @NinaAmir 3 hours ago
- All That Glitters: Purses! #Fashion!! goo.gl/TuqQC5 via @JillianDodd 5 hours ago
- OMG, I so want to see this! Itchy campy fun at "Bedbugs!!! The Musical" ~ #NYC ~ goo.gl/9M6AWr via @RegularGuyNYC 7 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: food
Let’s all admit it: food allergies are a pain in the rear…but there’s a funny side. (You knew I’d find it.) Somewhere in the middle of playing 20 questions with the waiter, chef or host about the ingredients of their … Continue reading
It’s tradition in my family to bake for Christmas and all the recipes are handed down. My usual is to make Almond Roca, fudge, Russian Tea Cakes, several kinds of cookies and Holly Candy. The Holly Candy is the easiest … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday! This is the day of the week that y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are kicking around in my brain. This week, I’m thinking about food and how it affects us. I know we … Continue reading