Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- The Funniest Product Marketing I’ve Seen All Month
- Holiday #Baking: The 3 Lies In My Family Almond Roca Recipe - s.shr.lc/1jweXUa via @SocialInDC #Candy 17 hours ago
- I'm so freaking excited to try this #gluten free Twix bar recipe. Since going #GF, I've been craving pinterest.com/pin/5101734640… 1 day ago
- RT @meenabg @JohnJGeddes: "You cannot go on being a good egg forever. You must either hatch or rot." — C. S. Lewis #quote 1 day ago
- Techniques for Making Your Dialogue Shine: wp.me/p3h9G6-Yf via @MarcyKennedy #amwriting 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: family
The Organization Gene runs through my family like a perfectly aligned river and the darn thing SKIPPED me. How bad does that suck? The only place I’m ever remotely organized is in my kitchen or on the computer. Even there, things can get sketchy. Continue reading
Grandparents Day is this Sunday, September 8th, so the topic’s on my mind. Grandparents are a nostalgia-filled topic at our house because nobody here has any. Hubby and I both adored ours and would have loved for our daughter to … Continue reading
I grew up the younger sister of an older brother who was six feet tall in the 6th grade. He’s always had the wingspan of an albatross and feet like gunboats. (Note: This is the Bag Whore, whom most of you … Continue reading
Although Sister Appreciation Day falls on August 4th this year, I got my present five months early. Yesterday, my baby sis posted this on Facebook. Things my sister Jenny Hansen taught me: How to savor good coffee How to put … Continue reading
This weekend would have marked the 17th birthday of my pal, Hoshi. (Isn’t she cute??) For Techie Tuesday today, I’m going to share her with you, since she’s on my mind. (I previously posted this at Writers In The Storm.) Hoshi … Continue reading
I have a confession… I am afraid to make a turkey. Seriously, it’s like writer’s block…only instead of a fear of the page, it’s a fear of the bird. My brother, the Bag Whore, talks about his Thanksgiving Bird like … Continue reading
I hosted my WANA pal, Karen McFarland, for an impromptu dinner last Thursday night. She and her hubby are TONS of fun, and she got me telling stories. Specifically, she got me going about my trip to Missouri last year to see … Continue reading
“Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.” ~ Flavia Weedn Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! This is the day of the week when y’all get to … Continue reading
Ever since I read Sharla Lovelace’s nostalgic post, “Where I’m From,” I haven’t been able to erase it from my mind. As I read her amazing debut novel, The Reason Is You, I really can’t get it off my mind. … Continue reading