Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Do You Find The Answers Inside You?
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- The key to great writing – #AtoZChallenge goo.gl/IsxvNS via @theworld4realz 1 hour ago
- Are you your hardest editor? --> Nobody told me THIS sad fact about #selfpub-ing! goo.gl/Ydef7T via @Brit_Blaise 2 hours ago
- RT @christineotis @HuffingtonPost: 5 simple tricks to get you focused: huff.to/1jNFRoY #productivity << Love this! 5 hours ago
- I wanna go!! --> Fire, Frozen Zombies, and Tiki Love at Zombie Hut #NYC! ~ goo.gl/G1UVbi via @RegularGuyNYC 5 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: family
Tis the season to party incessantly, isn’t it? And so much festivity packed into such a short time is bound to be filled with bloggable moments. One such moment occurred this weekend when we went to an annual party with … Continue reading
The Organization Gene runs through my family like a perfectly aligned river and the darn thing SKIPPED me. How bad does that suck? The only place I’m ever remotely organized is in my kitchen or on the computer. Even there, things can get sketchy. Continue reading
Grandparents Day is this Sunday, September 8th, so the topic’s on my mind. Grandparents are a nostalgia-filled topic at our house because nobody here has any. Hubby and I both adored ours and would have loved for our daughter to … Continue reading
I grew up the younger sister of an older brother who was six feet tall in the 6th grade. He’s always had the wingspan of an albatross and feet like gunboats. (Note: This is the Bag Whore, whom most of you … Continue reading
Although Sister Appreciation Day falls on August 4th this year, I got my present five months early. Yesterday, my baby sis posted this on Facebook. Things my sister Jenny Hansen taught me: How to savor good coffee How to put … Continue reading
This weekend would have marked the 17th birthday of my pal, Hoshi. (Isn’t she cute??) For Techie Tuesday today, I’m going to share her with you, since she’s on my mind. (I previously posted this at Writers In The Storm.) Hoshi … Continue reading
I have a confession… I am afraid to make a turkey. Seriously, it’s like writer’s block…only instead of a fear of the page, it’s a fear of the bird. My brother, the Bag Whore, talks about his Thanksgiving Bird like … Continue reading
I hosted my WANA pal, Karen McFarland, for an impromptu dinner last Thursday night. She and her hubby are TONS of fun, and she got me telling stories. Specifically, she got me going about my trip to Missouri last year to see … Continue reading
“Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.” ~ Flavia Weedn Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! This is the day of the week when y’all get to … Continue reading