Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Top 10 Ways To Tell A Guy His Pink Floyd Is Hanging Out
- What Kinds of Blogs Do You Post When You’re Tired?
- The 7 Essential Questions of Plot — Do You Ask Them?
- Crazy Books, Part 8: This Whizzy Jizzy “Food Porn” Is NOT Lighting Me On Fire…
- Relationships: The Male vs. Female Perspective in Under Two Minutes
- The Undie Chronicles: How To Avoid The Dreaded “Monkey Butt”
- News Events I Shouldn’t Laugh At (But Do) — Michael Douglas, By The Tweets…
- Silliest Vacation Moments Ever…
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Friday + A Celebration of Online Friends
- In The Wake of Tragedy: What’s the Most Important Survival Question You Can Ask?
- Crazy Books, Part 7: Cooking with Poo
- Video Fun: Who’s Your Favorite?
- What IS Your #Writing Dream, and why? wp.me/pU4r9-2aG via @orlyklopez #writer 4 hours ago
- Monday Mentions: Cute animal videos, #writing tips and MORE. :-) amyshojai.com/2013/06/17/mon… via @amyshojai #pets 15 hours ago
- RT @clearlykristal: Beautiful post "In the Garden With Dad" cindyricksgers.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/in-… #fathersdaylove 15 hours ago
- New Gadget Love, Immersion, and a #ROW80 Update: wp.me/p1NWQX-1Nh via @Julie_Glover 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Tag Archives: family
I grew up the younger sister of an older brother who was six feet tall in the 6th grade. He’s always had the wingspan of an albatross and feet like gunboats. (Note: This is the Bag Whore, whom most of you … Continue reading
Although Sister Appreciation Day falls on August 4th this year, I got my present five months early. Yesterday, my baby sis posted this on Facebook. Things my sister Jenny Hansen taught me: How to savor good coffee How to put … Continue reading
This weekend would have marked the 17th birthday of my pal, Hoshi. (Isn’t she cute??) For Techie Tuesday today, I’m going to share her with you, since she’s on my mind. (I previously posted this at Writers In The Storm.) Hoshi … Continue reading
I have a confession… I am afraid to make a turkey. Seriously, it’s like writer’s block…only instead of a fear of the page, it’s a fear of the bird. My brother, the Bag Whore, talks about his Thanksgiving Bird like … Continue reading
I hosted my WANA pal, Karen McFarland, for an impromptu dinner last Thursday night. She and her hubby are TONS of fun, and she got me telling stories. Specifically, she got me going about my trip to Missouri last year to see … Continue reading
“Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.” ~ Flavia Weedn Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! This is the day of the week when y’all get to … Continue reading
Ever since I read Sharla Lovelace’s nostalgic post, “Where I’m From,” I haven’t been able to erase it from my mind. As I read her amazing debut novel, The Reason Is You, I really can’t get it off my mind. … Continue reading
Is rest a distant dream for you? Photo credit: ecooper99 ~ WANA Commons Welcome to Thoughty Thursday! This is the day of the week that y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are kicking around in my brain. Today, … Continue reading
Hamster Ball by Jordan L Hawk from WANA Commons Welcome to Thoughty Thursday! This is the day of the week that y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are kicking around in my brain. Today I’m thinking about work-life … Continue reading