Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 20: Control Your Appetite With…a Mood Bra!
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- RT @DrDebraHolland: "Feeling #gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." William Arthur Ward 10 hours ago
- RT @WriterUnboxed: "Write Like The Wind in Ten Easy Steps” via @VickiLThompson: bit.ly/1izHvy9 #amwriting 22 hours ago
- Super Sexy Stocking Stuffers this #Christmas: wp.me/p1MTDO-1ei via @AugstMcLaughlin #GirlBoner 23 hours ago
- No Greater Gift Is There Than Love wp.me/p2FkOM-ri via @KittCrescendo #christmas #music 23 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Tag Archives: author branding
When you are an author, you are a company of one. Kind of. There are tons of people assisting an author in getting a book published – other authors, their critique group, their writing chapter, plus all the publishing professionals that … Continue reading →