Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Keeping the Gluten Out of Thanksgiving
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Jennifer Lawrence Buys "The Neighborhood Whore" for $8M ~ po.st/JaCyl9 #GLV #JLaw 1 day ago
- A simply gorgeous post, about #holidays for the "lonely ones." Pilgrim on a Lonely Journey ~ bayardandholmes.com/2014/11/24/pil… @PiperBayard 3 days ago
- #Criminal Minds and the History of the FBI (such coolness!) by @KassandraLamb: goo.gl/WtZQbI via @kbowenwriter 3 days ago
- All about those books ~ video goo.gl/tlxkXY via @patricia_sands 3 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Writing Challenge
NaNoWriMo is my birthday present to myself each year. Every year, I love it. And every year, I hate it…there’s simply too much to do in the tiny little month of November. Even without my birthday falling at the beginning … Continue reading
Novel writing isn’t for sissies. I’ve written software training manuals, short stories, a memoir and more than 500 blog posts and still full-length fiction makes my soul shake in fear. I hitch on my titanium panties and keep writing, and I … Continue reading
You know why I do the A to Z Blogging Challenge every year, despite the extra work? Because it makes me stretch and learn. Hubby and I were talking over “Z” words (especially after yesterday’s Scrabble post) and trying to … Continue reading
Happy April y’all! I’ve been on the fence for quite some time about this year’s A to Z Challenge. I did it last year and loved it, but it definitely requires work and planning. I keep a pretty full plate … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned it before, but goal-setting kinda gives me hives. I’ve been working up my goals since Christmas and my critique partner, Laura Drake, has thrown every iteration of them back to me with comments like: “They’re too nebulous” or … Continue reading
November 13-20th is World Kindness Week, an entire week dedicated to spreading kindness around the world. I encourage you to celebrate and commit at least one act of kindness each day this week. Here’s a link if you need ideas… … Continue reading
Despite having shingles, it’s been a (sort of) moving and (sort of) shaking kind of week. Below are six of my tips for improving your NaNo wordcount. I’m still setting things up for 2012, but you can find me on … Continue reading