Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Holiday and Craft Supply Stores LOVE Me…
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 20: Control Your Appetite With…a Mood Bra!
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Is Your #Productivity being hindered by "Faulty-Tasking?" ~ goo.gl/5Tctaz via @cateartios 9 hours ago
- Getting into the #Christmas Spirit ~ Fighting My Inner Grinch... goo.gl/ZJ8e9M via @Julie_Glover 13 hours ago
- #Blogchat: Best Tablets for Bloggers? goo.gl/6eRDL8 via @amberrisme 15 hours ago
- Review: "Innocent Blood" by @JamesRollins ~ Great #reading! goo.gl/2bhWeS via @akmamma 18 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Writing Challenge
NaNoWriMo is my birthday present to myself each year. Every year, I love it. And every year, I hate it…there’s simply too much to do in the tiny little month of November. Even without my birthday falling at the beginning … Continue reading
Novel writing isn’t for sissies. I’ve written software training manuals, short stories, a memoir and more than 500 blog posts and still full-length fiction makes my soul shake in fear. I hitch on my titanium panties and keep writing, and I … Continue reading
You know why I do the A to Z Blogging Challenge every year, despite the extra work? Because it makes me stretch and learn. Hubby and I were talking over “Z” words (especially after yesterday’s Scrabble post) and trying to … Continue reading
Happy April y’all! I’ve been on the fence for quite some time about this year’s A to Z Challenge. I did it last year and loved it, but it definitely requires work and planning. I keep a pretty full plate … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned it before, but goal-setting kinda gives me hives. I’ve been working up my goals since Christmas and my critique partner, Laura Drake, has thrown every iteration of them back to me with comments like: “They’re too nebulous” or … Continue reading
November 13-20th is World Kindness Week, an entire week dedicated to spreading kindness around the world. I encourage you to celebrate and commit at least one act of kindness each day this week. Here’s a link if you need ideas… … Continue reading
Despite having shingles, it’s been a (sort of) moving and (sort of) shaking kind of week. Below are six of my tips for improving your NaNo wordcount. I’m still setting things up for 2012, but you can find me on … Continue reading
This is my first ROW80 Update this round. Considering we started on October 1st, I’m just a wee bit behind! ROW80 is the writing challenge that understands you have a life so I’m rolling with it. For more information about … Continue reading
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are. ~W. Somerset Maugham Novel writing isn’t for sissies. I know we’ve talked about this before. I’ve even brought you people like Margie Lawson, Susan Mallery and Stephen J. Cannell who … Continue reading