Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Keeping the Gluten Out of Thanksgiving
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- 6 Easy Ways to Sell Your Books over the #Holidays by @BookGal: writersinthestormblog.com/2014/11/6-ways… #indie #authors 2 hours ago
- Jennifer Lawrence Buys "The Neighborhood Whore" for $8M ~ po.st/JaCyl9 #GLV #JLaw 2 days ago
- A simply gorgeous post, about #holidays for the "lonely ones." Pilgrim on a Lonely Journey ~ bayardandholmes.com/2014/11/24/pil… @PiperBayard 3 days ago
- #Criminal Minds and the History of the FBI (such coolness!) by @KassandraLamb: goo.gl/WtZQbI via @kbowenwriter 4 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: WANA International
We’re inside the two week window for WANA Con! This is the first conference I’ve ever heard of where you can learn, meet and greet in your jammies. I am so in! And not just because I’m teaching there (which I … Continue reading
I had so many things planned this week for More Cowbell and not a one of them has happened! What has happened? Well… RWA12 is going on right now in Anaheim with lots of partying and hooplah. Kristen Lamb is … Continue reading