Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Figuring Out Your Story’s Turning Points
- Top 10 Ways To Tell A Guy His Pink Floyd Is Hanging Out
- What Kinds of Blogs Do You Post When You’re Tired?
- The 7 Essential Questions of Plot — Do You Ask Them?
- Crazy Books, Part 8: This Whizzy Jizzy “Food Porn” Is NOT Lighting Me On Fire…
- Relationships: The Male vs. Female Perspective in Under Two Minutes
- The Undie Chronicles: How To Avoid The Dreaded “Monkey Butt”
- News Events I Shouldn’t Laugh At (But Do) — Michael Douglas, By The Tweets…
- Silliest Vacation Moments Ever…
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Friday + A Celebration of Online Friends
- In The Wake of Tragedy: What’s the Most Important Survival Question You Can Ask?
- Crazy Books, Part 7: Cooking with Poo
- RT @denzel662 @ProNetworkBuild: The 10 Most Common Phobias in America: dld.bz/cE4Gs << Thx for the cool #trivia! 11 hours ago
- RT @GinaValley: How To Control What You See In Your Facebook Newsfeed goo.gl/hTyGj via @LeslieVeg 19 hours ago
- What IS Your #Writing Dream, and why? wp.me/pU4r9-2aG via @orlyklopez #writer 1 day ago
- Monday Mentions: Cute animal videos, #writing tips and MORE. :-) amyshojai.com/2013/06/17/mon… via @amyshojai #pets 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Category Archives: WANA International
We’re inside the two week window for WANA Con! This is the first conference I’ve ever heard of where you can learn, meet and greet in your jammies. I am so in! And not just because I’m teaching there (which I … Continue reading
I had so many things planned this week for More Cowbell and not a one of them has happened! What has happened? Well… RWA12 is going on right now in Anaheim with lots of partying and hooplah. Kristen Lamb is … Continue reading