Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Criminal Minds and the History of the FBI by @KassandraLamb: kbowenmysteries.com/posts/guest-po… #history #spooks 2 hours ago
- RT @MpRodriguez2007: Must Follow! #FF @melindacrow @LPOBryan @Irmgard_Towery @JennyHansenCA @ErrisSpeaks @LanceLEdwards @JJamell @RobPMG @m… 2 hours ago
- Worst Storyline Contest 2014 ends TONITE! via @ChuckSambuchino at Writer's Digest. Enter at dld.bz/dzNSk #amwriting 4 hours ago
- For all of you who're sitting a lot... 5 Simple Behaviors That Help Prevent Blood Clots ~ wp.me/p1sxbT-1Pi #health #NaNoWriMo 5 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: WANA International
We’re inside the two week window for WANA Con! This is the first conference I’ve ever heard of where you can learn, meet and greet in your jammies. I am so in! And not just because I’m teaching there (which I … Continue reading
I had so many things planned this week for More Cowbell and not a one of them has happened! What has happened? Well… RWA12 is going on right now in Anaheim with lots of partying and hooplah. Kristen Lamb is … Continue reading