Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Do You Make Family Videos?
- Holiday Shopping: Before and After OneNote
- Getting Thrown Off a Cliff Changes Things
- Holiday and Craft Supply Stores LOVE Me…
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 20: Control Your Appetite With…a Mood Bra!
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- The Lost Art of the Bad #Family Photo: goo.gl/QjoR3v via @vicdougherty 3 hours ago
- Not Your Average #Romance Writer: Nora Roberts ~ goo.gl/i6Da8s via @cateartios 5 hours ago
- The Best Nightlife Spots in the World #travel goo.gl/OJzRKH via @amberrisme 7 hours ago
- Top 10 Signs It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like #Christmas ~ goo.gl/qNsbGG via @GinaValley 9 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Thoughty Thursday
Anyone who hangs out here at More Cowbell knows I find life and people to be endlessly entertaining. On Facebook the other day, I saw this update from Kelley Harvey: Maxine ALWAYS hits the nail on the ass. I do … Continue reading
Several years ago, I went to a motivational seminar and saw Zig Ziglar live. Two words: Life Changing. He wasn’t a young man by any means but he was the guy with the most energy and enthusiasm. I’ve never figured … Continue reading
A few weeks back I read a piece by one of my favorite bloggers, Cate Russell-Cole. The post, Your Life Story in 100 Words, shared six life stories from a magazine feature done for International Women’s Day. It’s stunning how much these … Continue reading
Grandparents Day is this Sunday, September 8th, so the topic’s on my mind. Grandparents are a nostalgia-filled topic at our house because nobody here has any. Hubby and I both adored ours and would have loved for our daughter to … Continue reading
If you’ve never heard of Steven Pressfield or Shawn Coyne, you’re missing out on some amazing lessons. Pressfield wrote The War of Art (edited by Coyne) and they often blog about creativity. This last week, in Why and How Creative People Say No, they referenced … Continue reading
I read a post on vices the other day that made me feel so much better! I just had to share my fabulous find with my posse here at More Cowbell. I mean usually, I console myself that my husband … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! This is the day of the week when y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are swimming around my brain. Today I’m thinking about blood clots, of all things. I received … Continue reading