Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Figuring Out Your Story’s Turning Points
- Top 10 Ways To Tell A Guy His Pink Floyd Is Hanging Out
- What Kinds of Blogs Do You Post When You’re Tired?
- The 7 Essential Questions of Plot — Do You Ask Them?
- Crazy Books, Part 8: This Whizzy Jizzy “Food Porn” Is NOT Lighting Me On Fire…
- Relationships: The Male vs. Female Perspective in Under Two Minutes
- The Undie Chronicles: How To Avoid The Dreaded “Monkey Butt”
- News Events I Shouldn’t Laugh At (But Do) — Michael Douglas, By The Tweets…
- Silliest Vacation Moments Ever…
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Friday + A Celebration of Online Friends
- In The Wake of Tragedy: What’s the Most Important Survival Question You Can Ask?
- Crazy Books, Part 7: Cooking with Poo
- RT @denzel662 @ProNetworkBuild: The 10 Most Common Phobias in America: dld.bz/cE4Gs << Thx for the cool #trivia! 14 minutes ago
- RT @GinaValley: How To Control What You See In Your Facebook Newsfeed goo.gl/hTyGj via @LeslieVeg 8 hours ago
- What IS Your #Writing Dream, and why? wp.me/pU4r9-2aG via @orlyklopez #writer 1 day ago
- Monday Mentions: Cute animal videos, #writing tips and MORE. :-) amyshojai.com/2013/06/17/mon… via @amyshojai #pets 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Category Archives: Thoughty Thursday
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! Thanks to more than a week down with the flu, I’ve got motivation on my mind. I need some BAD, to get me moving from my bed this week when pretty much I … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! Thanks to a visit to the dentist yesterday, I’ve got phobias on my mind. Earlier in the month, y’all got to hear about me getting wigged out by the dentist. Sure enough, … Continue reading
Yowza! Y’all sure did get your cool discussion on for yesterday’s Introvert vs. Extrovert post. I’m continuing the deep thoughts for today’s Thoughty Thursday blog. Hubby and I got into a discussion this week about the most important thing we’ve ever … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! Thanks to my toddler, I’ve got learning on my mind. Baby Girl is potty training. And by that, I mean she’s been showing interest in the potty: sitting on it, making us … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! Thanks to this post from my pal Coleen Patrick, I’ve got tattoos on my mind. I’m going to confess it…Tattoos have always scared me to death. I just know that gravity would gleefully defy … Continue reading
It’s Thoughty Thursday and, thanks to my pal Kathy Owen, I’m thinking about the bathroom. Specifically about the toilet, or the potty, as we call it in my house with the toddler. After reading this post, I love my 21st century … Continue reading
Today I’m thinking about creativity, how we nurture it and how we express it. One of the writing organizations I belong to is the Women’s Fiction Writers Association. As you’d expect, we talk a lot about books, creativity and writing. … Continue reading
Image from http://www.evolution-circuits.com Chinese New Year is February 10th this year. Last year was the Year of the Water Dragon, which is reputed to be lucky beyond all belief for writers. Fae Rowen, one of my fellow Writers In The … Continue reading