Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- An Orgasm Article Sent My Power Crashing
- Keeping the Gluten Out of Thanksgiving
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Jazz up your presentations --> How to Add Animation Effects in Microsoft #PowerPoint: ehow.com/how_2062636_ad… via @DemandStudios #smallbiz 1 hour ago
- The FUNNIEST Stocking Stuffer post I've seen this year. . . from @jesswitkins: wp.me/p1sxbT-2b0 #Xmas #humor 5 hours ago
- Helping Your Child Manage #Diabetes ~ goo.gl/Xrhd9R via @blm03 9 hours ago
- Fantastic #WriteTips: 4 Logic Problems that Will Ruin Your Day (and Your Manuscript) ~ goo.gl/EzLv2K via @AngelaAckerman 11 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Thoughty Thursday
There’s been a lot on the web lately about political correctness and the havoc it’s wreaking on society: Can’t we all just get along, for crying out loud? Kristen Lamb wrote a post called The Disease of Self-Importance—Can We Find … Continue reading
Y’all remember my brother, the Bag Whore, right? This is the man who describes massages like so: Sis, have you ever seen a toddler’s Pull-up? Well, they put a version of one on me for this freaking massage. There were … Continue reading
Oh, I have such a treat for y’all today. My perky quirky friend, Geralyn, is in the house! She’s blogging about entertainment, some wicked cool Castle episodes, and the power of a great story. I Love Me Some Schmuck Bait … Continue reading
Kathy Owen did a post a while back called Land of the Lefty that I absolutely loved. Not only did she have turbo cool facts about Lefties, but she got me thinking about my own handedness. I grew up left-handed … Continue reading
Several years ago, my pal Dayna called me and said, “I’m walking down a new path, starting today. I’m going to have a love affair with myself. I’m taking a room at the beach and doing nothing but be kind to myself … Continue reading