Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- How to Change a Flat Tire in 5 Simple Steps [#Infographic] goo.gl/HbSmYT via @amberrisme 19 hours ago
- Solve #Cats Potty Problems: Fixing Hit or Miss Litter-ary Mistakes goo.gl/cWN6Q1 via @amyshojai 23 hours ago
- Buffalo Snow, Elf on a Shelf, Cocaine - All kinds of crazy stuff! goo.gl/2EfMEK via @RegularGuyNYC 1 day ago
- 10 Must-Have #iPad Apps For All Students ~ goo.gl/JTCuiq via @csvibrations 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Thoughty Thursday
There’s been a lot on the web lately about political correctness and the havoc it’s wreaking on society: Can’t we all just get along, for crying out loud? Kristen Lamb wrote a post called The Disease of Self-Importance—Can We Find … Continue reading
Y’all remember my brother, the Bag Whore, right? This is the man who describes massages like so: Sis, have you ever seen a toddler’s Pull-up? Well, they put a version of one on me for this freaking massage. There were … Continue reading
Oh, I have such a treat for y’all today. My perky quirky friend, Geralyn, is in the house! She’s blogging about entertainment, some wicked cool Castle episodes, and the power of a great story. I Love Me Some Schmuck Bait … Continue reading
Kathy Owen did a post a while back called Land of the Lefty that I absolutely loved. Not only did she have turbo cool facts about Lefties, but she got me thinking about my own handedness. I grew up left-handed … Continue reading
Several years ago, my pal Dayna called me and said, “I’m walking down a new path, starting today. I’m going to have a love affair with myself. I’m taking a room at the beach and doing nothing but be kind to myself … Continue reading