Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Do You Make Family Videos?
- Holiday Shopping: Before and After OneNote
- Getting Thrown Off a Cliff Changes Things
- Holiday and Craft Supply Stores LOVE Me…
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 20: Control Your Appetite With…a Mood Bra!
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Not Your Average #Romance Writer: Nora Roberts ~ goo.gl/i6Da8s via @cateartios 50 minutes ago
- The Best Nightlife Spots in the World #travel goo.gl/OJzRKH via @amberrisme 2 hours ago
- Top 10 Signs It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like #Christmas ~ goo.gl/qNsbGG via @GinaValley 4 hours ago
- #Baking: How awesome are Drop Cookies? goo.gl/v069xL via @steenaholmes 6 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: The Writing Journey
If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. — Vinny vG. Yep, that ”Vinny vG” was a do-er. [That’s Vincent van Gogh to the rest of us, in … Continue reading
I saw my Dream Desk on Twitter the other day, courtesy of Russ Linton. I need that mug! And that secondary computer. I need that huge-o monitor…and those cool colored Post-its!! But mostly I just need that mug. Although my … Continue reading
Anyone who knows Tameri Etherton knows she’s very sparkly. Seriously, she’s funnier than hell and she lights up a room…especially when she’s wearing her hot pink wig. We had a WANA gathering not so long ago where she brought that hot wig … Continue reading
Today’s A-Z Challenge post is perfect for Thoughty Thursday, but we’re doing it one day later cuz we were having too much fun with our Panty Politics yesterday. I’ve had a sick toddler at home for two days now, but … Continue reading
We’re inside the two week window for WANA Con! This is the first conference I’ve ever heard of where you can learn, meet and greet in your jammies. I am so in! And not just because I’m teaching there (which I … Continue reading
This weekend would have marked the 17th birthday of my pal, Hoshi. (Isn’t she cute??) For Techie Tuesday today, I’m going to share her with you, since she’s on my mind. (I previously posted this at Writers In The Storm.) Hoshi … Continue reading
In Tuesday’s post, everyone shared their fave writing advice and teachers in the comments. The picture above summarizes what Chuck Wendig had to say (thanks to Patrick Thunstrom for telling me about that graphic on Flickr!). I learned tons just … Continue reading