Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Figuring Out Your Story’s Turning Points
- Top 10 Ways To Tell A Guy His Pink Floyd Is Hanging Out
- What Kinds of Blogs Do You Post When You’re Tired?
- The 7 Essential Questions of Plot — Do You Ask Them?
- Crazy Books, Part 8: This Whizzy Jizzy “Food Porn” Is NOT Lighting Me On Fire…
- Relationships: The Male vs. Female Perspective in Under Two Minutes
- The Undie Chronicles: How To Avoid The Dreaded “Monkey Butt”
- News Events I Shouldn’t Laugh At (But Do) — Michael Douglas, By The Tweets…
- Silliest Vacation Moments Ever…
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Friday + A Celebration of Online Friends
- In The Wake of Tragedy: What’s the Most Important Survival Question You Can Ask?
- Crazy Books, Part 7: Cooking with Poo
- RT @MirandaRomance @ForeverRomance: Hey folks around #Irvine: @PBRWriter has a signing on Saturday!! Go! http://t.co/IC7AIatBbn #amreading 7 hours ago
- RT @denzel662 @ProNetworkBuild: The 10 Most Common Phobias in America: dld.bz/cE4Gs << Thx for the cool #trivia! 22 hours ago
- RT @GinaValley: How To Control What You See In Your Facebook Newsfeed goo.gl/hTyGj via @LeslieVeg 1 day ago
- What IS Your #Writing Dream, and why? wp.me/pU4r9-2aG via @orlyklopez #writer 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Category Archives: The Writing Journey
I saw my Dream Desk on Twitter the other day, courtesy of Russ Linton. I need that mug! And that secondary computer. I need that huge-o monitor…and those cool colored Post-its!! But mostly I just need that mug. Although my … Continue reading
Anyone who knows Tameri Etherton knows she’s very sparkly. Seriously, she’s funnier than hell and she lights up a room…especially when she’s wearing her hot pink wig. We had a WANA gathering not so long ago where she brought that hot wig … Continue reading
Today’s A-Z Challenge post is perfect for Thoughty Thursday, but we’re doing it one day later cuz we were having too much fun with our Panty Politics yesterday. I’ve had a sick toddler at home for two days now, but … Continue reading
We’re inside the two week window for WANA Con! This is the first conference I’ve ever heard of where you can learn, meet and greet in your jammies. I am so in! And not just because I’m teaching there (which I … Continue reading
This weekend would have marked the 17th birthday of my pal, Hoshi. (Isn’t she cute??) For Techie Tuesday today, I’m going to share her with you, since she’s on my mind. (I previously posted this at Writers In The Storm.) Hoshi … Continue reading
In Tuesday’s post, everyone shared their fave writing advice and teachers in the comments. The picture above summarizes what Chuck Wendig had to say (thanks to Patrick Thunstrom for telling me about that graphic on Flickr!). I learned tons just … Continue reading
If you’re a North American parent with a child in 3rd grade or beyond, it’s a pretty sure bet you’ve heard of Flat Stanley. Just in case you haven’t, here’s a quick summary: The Flat Stanley Project In 1994, Dale … Continue reading
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are. ~W. Somerset Maugham Novel writing isn’t for sissies. I know we’ve talked about this before. I’ve even brought you people like Margie Lawson, Susan Mallery and Stephen J. Cannell who … Continue reading