Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Lefty or Righty: Are You The Hand You Think You Are?
- How The Meaning of BOB Morphs With Age
- What Are YOUR 21 Layers of Beauty?
- The Beauty of a Woman BlogFest III: #GirlBoner Edition
- Some Days You Just Want To Hang Out in Your PJs
- Some Days You Just Want To Swear
- Are You Having a Love Affair with YOURSELF?
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Laughing My A$$ Off Today
- Foolproof Fun for Valentine’s Day (Relationship NOT Required)
- The Amazing Speed of Toddlerhood
- 20 Kickass Things About Being 40 (And Beyond)
- The Biggest Threat To The Undie-verse EVER…
- RT @SocialInBoston: #FollowFriday @PiperBayard @SongPoets @LDaVice @LMarrick @KristenLambTX @KrisduhBert @vickihinze @JennyHansenCA @KM_Hu… 4 hours ago
- 21 Things That Make You More Beautiful - socialindc.com/21-things-that… … via @SocialInDC #inspiration 1 day ago
- RT @Samuel_Clemons: Twitter for Publishers and Ferrets: twitter.com/CANDDi/status/… @KristenLambTX @PiperBayard @LMarrick @JennyHansenCA @Vic… 1 day ago
- RT @AngelaAckerman: 10 Dialogue Tips To Make Your Novel Shine via @sdwriter: bit.ly/1fVs8wO #amwriting 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: The Writing Journey
Earlier this week, I posted about those days when you just want to swear. I also have days when I just want to hang out in my pajamas…or when I just want to write..or learn. This Friday and Saturday, you can … Continue reading
If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. — Vinny vG. Yep, that ”Vinny vG” was a do-er. [That’s Vincent van Gogh to the rest of us, in … Continue reading
I saw my Dream Desk on Twitter the other day, courtesy of Russ Linton. I need that mug! And that secondary computer. I need that huge-o monitor…and those cool colored Post-its!! But mostly I just need that mug. Although my … Continue reading
Anyone who knows Tameri Etherton knows she’s very sparkly. Seriously, she’s funnier than hell and she lights up a room…especially when she’s wearing her hot pink wig. We had a WANA gathering not so long ago where she brought that hot wig … Continue reading
Today’s A-Z Challenge post is perfect for Thoughty Thursday, but we’re doing it one day later cuz we were having too much fun with our Panty Politics yesterday. I’ve had a sick toddler at home for two days now, but … Continue reading
We’re inside the two week window for WANA Con! This is the first conference I’ve ever heard of where you can learn, meet and greet in your jammies. I am so in! And not just because I’m teaching there (which I … Continue reading
This weekend would have marked the 17th birthday of my pal, Hoshi. (Isn’t she cute??) For Techie Tuesday today, I’m going to share her with you, since she’s on my mind. (I previously posted this at Writers In The Storm.) Hoshi … Continue reading
In Tuesday’s post, everyone shared their fave writing advice and teachers in the comments. The picture above summarizes what Chuck Wendig had to say (thanks to Patrick Thunstrom for telling me about that graphic on Flickr!). I learned tons just … Continue reading