Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- #Blogchat: How to Turn Your Blog Into a Book-Production Machine ~ goo.gl/krs24z via @NinaAmir 3 days ago
- Coming Soon: Captive Films Series by Jillian Dodd goo.gl/St0N86 via @JillianDodd 4 days ago
- #Creativity and the Sexy Benefits of Meditation ~ goo.gl/asnPl2 via @AugstMcLaughlin 4 days ago
- #Writing Backstory: The More You Know, The Less I Have To ~ goo.gl/zLypZK via @KristenLambTX 4 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: The Writing Journey
Whether you’re a writer, blogger or a businessperson, it’s important to define the writing process that works for you so you can be faster and more effective at it. Are you someone who likes to gather tons of research and … Continue reading
Earlier this week, I posted about those days when you just want to swear. I also have days when I just want to hang out in my pajamas…or when I just want to write..or learn. This Friday and Saturday, you can … Continue reading
If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. — Vinny vG. Yep, that “Vinny vG” was a do-er. [That’s Vincent van Gogh to the rest of us, in … Continue reading
I saw my Dream Desk on Twitter the other day, courtesy of Russ Linton. I need that mug! And that secondary computer. I need that huge-o monitor…and those cool colored Post-its!! But mostly I just need that mug. :-) Although … Continue reading
Anyone who knows Tameri Etherton knows she’s very sparkly. Seriously, she’s funnier than hell and she lights up a room…especially when she’s wearing her hot pink wig. We had a WANA gathering not so long ago where she brought that hot wig … Continue reading