Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- 8 Degrees to Freedom
- Soup Season--Nana's Minestrone Soup from STAGED TO DEATH by Karen Rose Smith bit.ly/1qO7nZL via @karenrosesmith 2 hours ago
- #Cooking Disasters: The Bison Bomb ~ goo.gl/2voxLB via @PiperBayard 4 hours ago
- What a great post! A small and humble thank you to online friends... goo.gl/4BF67c via @Hans_Hirschi 6 hours ago
- I can't get enough of @RoniLoren's LOVING ON THE EDGE series. Hot, sexy and romantic. #amreading roniloren.com/blog/2014/9/16… 6 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: The Writing Journey
Whether you’re a writer, blogger or a businessperson, it’s important to define the writing process that works for you so you can be faster and more effective at it. Are you someone who likes to gather tons of research and … Continue reading
Earlier this week, I posted about those days when you just want to swear. I also have days when I just want to hang out in my pajamas…or when I just want to write..or learn. This Friday and Saturday, you can … Continue reading
If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. — Vinny vG. Yep, that “Vinny vG” was a do-er. [That’s Vincent van Gogh to the rest of us, in … Continue reading
I saw my Dream Desk on Twitter the other day, courtesy of Russ Linton. I need that mug! And that secondary computer. I need that huge-o monitor…and those cool colored Post-its!! But mostly I just need that mug. :-) Although … Continue reading
Anyone who knows Tameri Etherton knows she’s very sparkly. Seriously, she’s funnier than hell and she lights up a room…especially when she’s wearing her hot pink wig. We had a WANA gathering not so long ago where she brought that hot wig … Continue reading