Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Keeping the Gluten Out of Thanksgiving
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Jennifer Lawrence Buys "The Neighborhood Whore" for $8M ~ po.st/JaCyl9 #GLV #JLaw 9 hours ago
- A simply gorgeous post, about #holidays for the "lonely ones." Pilgrim on a Lonely Journey ~ bayardandholmes.com/2014/11/24/pil… @PiperBayard 2 days ago
- #Criminal Minds and the History of the FBI (such coolness!) by @KassandraLamb: goo.gl/WtZQbI via @kbowenwriter 2 days ago
- All about those books ~ video goo.gl/tlxkXY via @patricia_sands 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: The Life List Club
Last year in July, I wrestled with that swamp alligator, GOALS. Goals, especially those we state in public, often feel like scary, slimy monsters. What if we don’t achieve our goals? (What if we DO?) The Life List Club is … Continue reading
Welcome back to Life List Friday! I’m hosting the fabulous Sonia Medeiros and her cutie pie dog, Katara. When you’re finished oohing and cooing over them, I hope you’ll come see me over at David Walker’s place where I’m discussing Personal Mantras? (I … Continue reading
Photo from SriKumar.com Welcome to Life List Friday here at More Cowbell! It’s going to be a day of inspiring posts for y’all. Life Lists just kind of work that way… What? You’ve never heard of a “life list?” Click … Continue reading
Welcome to Life List Friday! There’s TONS of special things going on today. :-) Lara Schiffbauer is ringing my Cowbell with her very inspirational post on handling life’s challenges. While she entertains y’all here, I’m over at Jess Witkins place asking … Continue reading
Welcome to Life List Club Friday, y’all! I’m feeling all sassy because I’ve been crossing some big goals off my Life List this week. Don’t know what a Life List is? Click here. Speaking of sassy, I have Gary back … Continue reading