Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- 8 Degrees to Freedom
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits -- What You Need To Know: bcws.com/2014/09/employ… via @bcwscpa #business #HR 4 days ago
- Contests, Critiques, and Queries: Not for the Fainthearted goo.gl/oprAvu via @Julie_Glover 4 days ago
- #Twitter Gets a Buy Button For Celebrities Only [Video] ~ po.st/TQDkJp #socmed 4 days ago
- Funkins Reusable Cloth Napkins Make Meals Colorful ~ #Giveaway #spon ~ goo.gl/KBhNJ4 via @amberrisme 5 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: The Life List Club
Last year in July, I wrestled with that swamp alligator, GOALS. Goals, especially those we state in public, often feel like scary, slimy monsters. What if we don’t achieve our goals? (What if we DO?) The Life List Club is … Continue reading
Welcome back to Life List Friday! I’m hosting the fabulous Sonia Medeiros and her cutie pie dog, Katara. When you’re finished oohing and cooing over them, I hope you’ll come see me over at David Walker’s place where I’m discussing Personal Mantras? (I … Continue reading
Photo from SriKumar.com Welcome to Life List Friday here at More Cowbell! It’s going to be a day of inspiring posts for y’all. Life Lists just kind of work that way… What? You’ve never heard of a “life list?” Click … Continue reading
Welcome to Life List Friday! There’s TONS of special things going on today. :-) Lara Schiffbauer is ringing my Cowbell with her very inspirational post on handling life’s challenges. While she entertains y’all here, I’m over at Jess Witkins place asking … Continue reading
Welcome to Life List Club Friday, y’all! I’m feeling all sassy because I’ve been crossing some big goals off my Life List this week. Don’t know what a Life List is? Click here. Speaking of sassy, I have Gary back … Continue reading