Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Lefty or Righty: Are You The Hand You Think You Are?
- How The Meaning of BOB Morphs With Age
- What Are YOUR 21 Layers of Beauty?
- The Beauty of a Woman BlogFest III: #GirlBoner Edition
- Some Days You Just Want To Hang Out in Your PJs
- Some Days You Just Want To Swear
- Are You Having a Love Affair with YOURSELF?
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Laughing My A$$ Off Today
- Foolproof Fun for Valentine’s Day (Relationship NOT Required)
- The Amazing Speed of Toddlerhood
- 20 Kickass Things About Being 40 (And Beyond)
- The Biggest Threat To The Undie-verse EVER…
- Do You Have a Book Twin? wp.me/p1NWQX-23e via @julie_glover #reading 11 hours ago
- Every writer needs a Biker Barbie, right? @MirandaRomance @PBRWriter http://t.co/VYfUxbdT9B 1 day ago
- RT @elizabethscraig: 7 Free Tools to Organize and Prioritize Your Writing Life ow.ly/u9lZ5 @thewritelife 1 day ago
- RT @AdviceToWriters: Problems in #writing can come unknotted … after a nap... PATRICIA HIGHSMITH 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Word for Writers
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Last week we discussed Microsoft Word’s … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! Last Tuesday, I promised to let out my inner geek more often and share some software trainer magic. Naturally, the question I get asked the most came to mind. How do I … Continue reading
In yesterday’s post on Writers In The Storm, I talked about LinkedIn and how writers could use it easily and wisely. Click here if you missed it. Karen McFarland left a comment on the LinkedIn post that cued me in on … Continue reading
As you might have surmised from some earlier blogs, I work with accountants. Seeing the mountains of paperwork that go in and out is nothing short of astonishing during tax season. Accountants’ fingers tap a keyboard, particularly on the 10-key side, … Continue reading
I was doing L.A Traffic Hell yesterday, on my way to work, thinking about the Track Changes feature in Microsoft Word. (Really, I was. I’m a software geek…we think about this stuff.) Track Changes is a MUST for writers. It really … Continue reading
Originally posted on September 9, 2010 by writersinthestorm How can you make it easier, every time, to open a new document in Word and start a new manuscript? I have friends who angst every time they do this over … Continue reading
Originally posted on July 8, 2010 by writersinthestorm When someone in my writing chapter asked me if I could “please, please, please write a blog about how to get 25 lines per page,” I responded “of course I will” even though I’d never done this … Continue reading