Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- 8 Degrees to Freedom
- #Writing Talents and Skills Thesaurus Entry: Reading People ~ goo.gl/XQnnsL via @AngelaAckerman << Fantastic! 1 hour ago
- Sieze the day! A moving post of a #grandmother's passing, memories & the meaning of #life. goo.gl/WlUaFk via @RegularGuyNYC 2 hours ago
- #Writing exercise: Fantastic Writing Prompt for the Day ~ bit.ly/1qikW3n via @VMTwriter 2 hours ago
- #Employee Wages: LinkedIn Pays $6M to Correct Violations ~ po.st/1ws142 #business 4 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Word for Writers
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Last week we discussed Microsoft Word’s … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! Last Tuesday, I promised to let out my inner geek more often and share some software trainer magic. Naturally, the question I get asked the most came to mind. How do I … Continue reading
In yesterday’s post on Writers In The Storm, I talked about LinkedIn and how writers could use it easily and wisely. :-) Click here if you missed it. Karen McFarland left a comment on the LinkedIn post that cued me in … Continue reading
As you might have surmised from some earlier blogs, I work with accountants. Seeing the mountains of paperwork that go in and out is nothing short of astonishing during tax season. Accountants’ fingers tap a keyboard, particularly on the 10-key side, … Continue reading
I was doing L.A Traffic Hell yesterday, on my way to work, thinking about the Track Changes feature in Microsoft Word. (Really, I was. I’m a software geek…we think about this stuff.) Track Changes is a MUST for writers. It really … Continue reading