Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- The Funniest Product Marketing I’ve Seen All Month
- Holiday #Baking: The 3 Lies In My Family Almond Roca Recipe - s.shr.lc/1jweXUa via @SocialInDC #Candy 13 hours ago
- I'm so freaking excited to try this #gluten free Twix bar recipe. Since going #GF, I've been craving pinterest.com/pin/5101734640… 1 day ago
- RT @meenabg @JohnJGeddes: "You cannot go on being a good egg forever. You must either hatch or rot." — C. S. Lewis #quote 1 day ago
- Techniques for Making Your Dialogue Shine: wp.me/p3h9G6-Yf via @MarcyKennedy #amwriting 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Word for Writers
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Last week we discussed Microsoft Word’s … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! Last Tuesday, I promised to let out my inner geek more often and share some software trainer magic. Naturally, the question I get asked the most came to mind. How do I … Continue reading
In yesterday’s post on Writers In The Storm, I talked about LinkedIn and how writers could use it easily and wisely. Click here if you missed it. Karen McFarland left a comment on the LinkedIn post that cued me in on … Continue reading
As you might have surmised from some earlier blogs, I work with accountants. Seeing the mountains of paperwork that go in and out is nothing short of astonishing during tax season. Accountants’ fingers tap a keyboard, particularly on the 10-key side, … Continue reading
I was doing L.A Traffic Hell yesterday, on my way to work, thinking about the Track Changes feature in Microsoft Word. (Really, I was. I’m a software geek…we think about this stuff.) Track Changes is a MUST for writers. It really … Continue reading
Originally posted on September 9, 2010 by writersinthestorm How can you make it easier, every time, to open a new document in Word and start a new manuscript? I have friends who angst every time they do this over … Continue reading
Originally posted on July 8, 2010 by writersinthestorm When someone in my writing chapter asked me if I could “please, please, please write a blog about how to get 25 lines per page,” I responded “of course I will” even though I’d never done this … Continue reading