Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Do You Find The Answers Inside You?
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- Building a Dream Out of Books! Care to #donate?? pinterest.com/pin/5101734640… 5 hours ago
- RT @Corner_Cube: A kickass #coffee mug for all the writers in your life! (I want one.) http://t.co/UPROc4RzQx #amwriting 5 hours ago
- Cybersecurity and You: How To Keep Your Data Safe via @bcwscpa ~ bcws.com/2014/04/cybers… #smallbiz #security 6 hours ago
- RT @AnnTran_: If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place. — Nora Roberts 22 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Word for Writers
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Last week we discussed Microsoft Word’s … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! Last Tuesday, I promised to let out my inner geek more often and share some software trainer magic. Naturally, the question I get asked the most came to mind. How do I … Continue reading
In yesterday’s post on Writers In The Storm, I talked about LinkedIn and how writers could use it easily and wisely. :-) Click here if you missed it. Karen McFarland left a comment on the LinkedIn post that cued me in … Continue reading
As you might have surmised from some earlier blogs, I work with accountants. Seeing the mountains of paperwork that go in and out is nothing short of astonishing during tax season. Accountants’ fingers tap a keyboard, particularly on the 10-key side, … Continue reading
I was doing L.A Traffic Hell yesterday, on my way to work, thinking about the Track Changes feature in Microsoft Word. (Really, I was. I’m a software geek…we think about this stuff.) Track Changes is a MUST for writers. It really … Continue reading
Originally posted on September 9, 2010 by writersinthestorm How can you make it easier, every time, to open a new document in Word and start a new manuscript? I have friends who angst every time they do this over … Continue reading
Originally posted on July 8, 2010 by writersinthestorm When someone in my writing chapter asked me if I could “please, please, please write a blog about how to get 25 lines per page,” I responded “of course I will” even though I’d never done this … Continue reading