Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- RT @A_SliceofOrange: A Slice of Orange Daily is out! paper.li/A_SliceofOrang… Stories via @kathywriteslapd @JennyHansenCA @Louisabacio 1 hour ago
- RT @OneNoteC: Come and chill out at the new #OneNote Water Cooler @Yammer network. bit.ly/onenote-water-… http://t.co/9qIWqztIAB 1 hour ago
- Avoid Frozen Bitch Face. . .Meet your Effit Fairy! wp.me/p1sxbT-29D via @PiperBayard #LMAO #myWANA 1 hour ago
- Eye Strain Reducing Editing for Writers: wp.me/p1H1Zj-378 via @cateartios (Thanks for the WITS mention!) #amediting #author 13 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
I Won the WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Word for Writers
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Last week we discussed Microsoft Word’s … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! Last Tuesday, I promised to let out my inner geek more often and share some software trainer magic. Naturally, the question I get asked the most came to mind. How do I … Continue reading
In yesterday’s post on Writers In The Storm, I talked about LinkedIn and how writers could use it easily and wisely. :-) Click here if you missed it. Karen McFarland left a comment on the LinkedIn post that cued me in … Continue reading
As you might have surmised from some earlier blogs, I work with accountants. Seeing the mountains of paperwork that go in and out is nothing short of astonishing during tax season. Accountants’ fingers tap a keyboard, particularly on the 10-key side, … Continue reading
I was doing L.A Traffic Hell yesterday, on my way to work, thinking about the Track Changes feature in Microsoft Word. (Really, I was. I’m a software geek…we think about this stuff.) Track Changes is a MUST for writers. It really … Continue reading