Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- An Orgasm Article Sent My Power Crashing
- Keeping the Gluten Out of Thanksgiving
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Helping Your Child Manage #Diabetes ~ goo.gl/Xrhd9R via @blm03 3 hours ago
- Fantastic #WriteTips: 4 Logic Problems that Will Ruin Your Day (and Your Manuscript) ~ goo.gl/EzLv2K via @AngelaAckerman 5 hours ago
- My pal, Phil, knows his #FoodPorn!! Philly Cheesesteaks & Craft Beer at Shorty's in #NYC ~ goo.gl/m6l2XP via @RegularGuyNYC 7 hours ago
- A Foot-Mounted Lego Detector - #Christmas gifts for PARENTS! goo.gl/Mn2bhF via @GinaValley 9 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Word for Writers
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Last week we discussed Microsoft Word’s … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! Last Tuesday, I promised to let out my inner geek more often and share some software trainer magic. Naturally, the question I get asked the most came to mind. How do I … Continue reading
In yesterday’s post on Writers In The Storm, I talked about LinkedIn and how writers could use it easily and wisely. :-) Click here if you missed it. Karen McFarland left a comment on the LinkedIn post that cued me in … Continue reading
As you might have surmised from some earlier blogs, I work with accountants. Seeing the mountains of paperwork that go in and out is nothing short of astonishing during tax season. Accountants’ fingers tap a keyboard, particularly on the 10-key side, … Continue reading
I was doing L.A Traffic Hell yesterday, on my way to work, thinking about the Track Changes feature in Microsoft Word. (Really, I was. I’m a software geek…we think about this stuff.) Track Changes is a MUST for writers. It really … Continue reading