Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Figuring Out Your Story’s Turning Points
- Top 10 Ways To Tell A Guy His Pink Floyd Is Hanging Out
- What Kinds of Blogs Do You Post When You’re Tired?
- The 7 Essential Questions of Plot — Do You Ask Them?
- Crazy Books, Part 8: This Whizzy Jizzy “Food Porn” Is NOT Lighting Me On Fire…
- Relationships: The Male vs. Female Perspective in Under Two Minutes
- The Undie Chronicles: How To Avoid The Dreaded “Monkey Butt”
- News Events I Shouldn’t Laugh At (But Do) — Michael Douglas, By The Tweets…
- Silliest Vacation Moments Ever…
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Friday + A Celebration of Online Friends
- In The Wake of Tragedy: What’s the Most Important Survival Question You Can Ask?
- Crazy Books, Part 7: Cooking with Poo
- RT @denzel662 @ProNetworkBuild: The 10 Most Common Phobias in America: dld.bz/cE4Gs << Thx for the cool #trivia! 1 minute ago
- RT @GinaValley: How To Control What You See In Your Facebook Newsfeed goo.gl/hTyGj via @LeslieVeg 8 hours ago
- What IS Your #Writing Dream, and why? wp.me/pU4r9-2aG via @orlyklopez #writer 1 day ago
- Monday Mentions: Cute animal videos, #writing tips and MORE. :-) amyshojai.com/2013/06/17/mon… via @amyshojai #pets 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Category Archives: Word for Writers
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Last week we discussed Microsoft Word’s … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! Last Tuesday, I promised to let out my inner geek more often and share some software trainer magic. Naturally, the question I get asked the most came to mind. How do I … Continue reading
In yesterday’s post on Writers In The Storm, I talked about LinkedIn and how writers could use it easily and wisely. Click here if you missed it. Karen McFarland left a comment on the LinkedIn post that cued me in on … Continue reading
As you might have surmised from some earlier blogs, I work with accountants. Seeing the mountains of paperwork that go in and out is nothing short of astonishing during tax season. Accountants’ fingers tap a keyboard, particularly on the 10-key side, … Continue reading
I was doing L.A Traffic Hell yesterday, on my way to work, thinking about the Track Changes feature in Microsoft Word. (Really, I was. I’m a software geek…we think about this stuff.) Track Changes is a MUST for writers. It really … Continue reading
Originally posted on September 9, 2010 by writersinthestorm How can you make it easier, every time, to open a new document in Word and start a new manuscript? I have friends who angst every time they do this over … Continue reading
Originally posted on July 8, 2010 by writersinthestorm When someone in my writing chapter asked me if I could “please, please, please write a blog about how to get 25 lines per page,” I responded “of course I will” even though I’d never done this … Continue reading