Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Do You Find The Answers Inside You?
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- Are you your hardest editor? --> Nobody told me THIS sad fact about #selfpub-ing! goo.gl/Ydef7T via @Brit_Blaise 29 minutes ago
- RT @christineotis @HuffingtonPost: 5 simple tricks to get you focused: huff.to/1jNFRoY #productivity << Love this! 2 hours ago
- I wanna go!! --> Fire, Frozen Zombies, and Tiki Love at Zombie Hut #NYC! ~ goo.gl/G1UVbi via @RegularGuyNYC 2 hours ago
- What Have I Done with my #Life? goo.gl/7UBGqp via @amberrisme 3 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Twitter
Technology has been a fluffy happy kitten for some of my friends and a scary jaw-snapping lion for others. Everyone knows it’s here to stay but that doesn’t mean it’s gonna be their Happy Place. Last week, I saw an … Continue reading
Originally posted on January 13, 2011 by writersinthestorm (This is Part 1 in a Twitter series…click here for Part 2 and Part 3) If you’ve been reading my blogs lately you know that, like everyone else, I have too much to … Continue reading
Originally posted on February 21, 2011 by writersinthestorm (Part 3 in a series of Twitter blogs – click here for Part 1 and Part 2)