Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Eye Strain Reducing Editing for Writers: wp.me/p1H1Zj-378 via @cateartios (Thanks for the WITS mention!) #amediting #author 7 hours ago
- OneNote: The software that will make your #college life easier. blogs.office.com/2014/10/16/pos… #microsoft 2 days ago
- RT @jamesscottbell: "Those big-shot writers could never dig the fact that there are more salted peanuts consumed than caviar." Mickey Spill… 2 days ago
- RT @AlwoodCarol: Get ready... #NANOWRIMO Prep: Get The Set Pieces Down writersinthestormblog.com/2014/10/nanowr… via @AngelaAckerman 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Twitter
Technology has been a fluffy happy kitten for some of my friends and a scary jaw-snapping lion for others. Everyone knows it’s here to stay but that doesn’t mean it’s gonna be their Happy Place. Last week, I saw an … Continue reading