Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- Holy Cowbell, Who Declared It “Vajayjay Week?!”
- Every #author should read this! 8 Steps to an Agent, a Publisher, and a Two-Book Deal ~ goo.gl/vIuI81 via @AngelaAckerman 12 hours ago
- 6-Step #Writing Guide for Blogging and/or Producing a Book Quickly: goo.gl/ga8bbY via @NinaAmir 13 hours ago
- #Recipe: Nutmeg and Cheese...Yummy Together goo.gl/mPQUEo via @raelynbarclay 14 hours ago
- RT @MeetAnimals: He looks comfortable http://t.co/h46DwLJ9n2 14 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Twitter
Technology has been a fluffy happy kitten for some of my friends and a scary jaw-snapping lion for others. Everyone knows it’s here to stay but that doesn’t mean it’s gonna be their Happy Place. Last week, I saw an … Continue reading
Originally posted on January 13, 2011 by writersinthestorm (This is Part 1 in a Twitter series…click here for Part 2 and Part 3) If you’ve been reading my blogs lately you know that, like everyone else, I have too much to … Continue reading
Originally posted on February 21, 2011 by writersinthestorm (Part 3 in a series of Twitter blogs – click here for Part 1 and Part 2)