Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- The Funniest Product Marketing I’ve Seen All Month
- Holiday #Baking: The 3 Lies In My Family Almond Roca Recipe - s.shr.lc/1jweXUa via @SocialInDC #Candy 1 day ago
- I'm so freaking excited to try this #gluten free Twix bar recipe. Since going #GF, I've been craving pinterest.com/pin/5101734640… 2 days ago
- RT @meenabg @JohnJGeddes: "You cannot go on being a good egg forever. You must either hatch or rot." — C. S. Lewis #quote 2 days ago
- Techniques for Making Your Dialogue Shine: wp.me/p3h9G6-Yf via @MarcyKennedy #amwriting 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Twitter
Technology has been a fluffy happy kitten for some of my friends and a scary jaw-snapping lion for others. Everyone knows it’s here to stay but that doesn’t mean it’s gonna be their Happy Place. Last week, I saw an … Continue reading
Originally posted on January 13, 2011 by writersinthestorm (This is Part 1 in a Twitter series…click here for Part 2 and Part 3) If you’ve been reading my blogs lately you know that, like everyone else, I have too much to … Continue reading
Originally posted on February 21, 2011 by writersinthestorm (Part 3 in a series of Twitter blogs – click here for Part 1 and Part 2)