Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- 8 Degrees to Freedom
- Here, Hold This: My First Brazilian Adventure
- Ways To Celebrate Beautician’s Day
- Post-Surgery Questions I NEVER Thought I’d Be Asked
- Hip Surgery, Crazy Equipment and Hilarious Doctors
- Father’s Day Speech by My Husband
- Food Allergies — The Funny Side
- Can’t We All Just Get Along?
- When Dates Should Come With A Warning Label
- Do You Define Your Writing Process? Maybe You Should.
- #RWA14: 6 Quick Tips from a Texan ~ wp.me/p1NWQX-28C via @julie_glover << SO wish I was gonna be there!! Have fun y'all. :-) 3 hours ago
- RT @MichelleAbbott4: Let’s Get Down To It—Writing the Sex Scene writersinthestormblog.com/2014/07/lets-g… via @JennyHansenCA 4 hours ago
- RT @ReverseWineSnob: What we're really thinking when we read a #wine list... http://t.co/7IHqlHNDgd #foodie 4 hours ago
- #RWA14: See you in San Antonio! tamerietherton.com/2014/07/see-yo… via @TameriEtherton 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Twitter
Technology has been a fluffy happy kitten for some of my friends and a scary jaw-snapping lion for others. Everyone knows it’s here to stay but that doesn’t mean it’s gonna be their Happy Place. Last week, I saw an … Continue reading
Originally posted on January 13, 2011 by writersinthestorm (This is Part 1 in a Twitter series…click here for Part 2 and Part 3) If you’ve been reading my blogs lately you know that, like everyone else, I have too much to … Continue reading
Originally posted on February 21, 2011 by writersinthestorm (Part 3 in a series of Twitter blogs – click here for Part 1 and Part 2)