Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- 8 Degrees to Freedom
- Kiss Your "As" Goodbye: A Simple #Grammar Trick for Better Fiction ~ goo.gl/IdDV1v via @MarcyKennedy 48 minutes ago
- This cracked me up! --> NO ONE Will Do THIS For Their #Family ~ goo.gl/Z8b6cg via @GinaValley 2 hours ago
- James Brown is in My Hot Tub goo.gl/ieXFZ3 via @vicdougherty 4 hours ago
- The infuriating freakshow follies of lunchtime in #NYC ~ goo.gl/JSHMEH via @RegularGuyNYC 8 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Excel for Writers
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Today’s post is for my indie … Continue reading →