Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- 8 Degrees to Freedom
- The November Man: 5 Espionage Myths ~ #spy #movies ~ goo.gl/6ZxSjJ via @PiperBayard 1 hour ago
- What I Learned On My 5th Summer #College Tour: A Mom's Survival Guide ~ goo.gl/ZjHoSX via @hollyrob1 3 hours ago
- #Writing Talents and Skills Thesaurus Entry: Reading People ~ goo.gl/XQnnsL via @AngelaAckerman << Fantastic! 6 hours ago
- Sieze the day! A moving post of a #grandmother's passing, memories & the meaning of #life. goo.gl/WlUaFk via @RegularGuyNYC 7 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Excel for Writers
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Today’s post is for my indie … Continue reading →