Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- The Funniest Product Marketing I’ve Seen All Month
- RT @GuyKawasaki: Nagging questions from the film “Love Actually”: is.gd/qV1yvT #movies #chickflicks 1 hour ago
- Holiday #Baking: The 3 Lies In My Family Almond Roca Recipe - s.shr.lc/1jweXUa via @SocialInDC #Candy 2 days ago
- I'm so freaking excited to try this #gluten free Twix bar recipe. Since going #GF, I've been craving pinterest.com/pin/5101734640… 2 days ago
- RT @meenabg @JohnJGeddes: "You cannot go on being a good egg forever. You must either hatch or rot." — C. S. Lewis #quote 3 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Excel for Writers
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Today’s post is for my indie … Continue reading →