Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Top 10 Ways To Tell A Guy His Pink Floyd Is Hanging Out
- What Kinds of Blogs Do You Post When You’re Tired?
- The 7 Essential Questions of Plot — Do You Ask Them?
- Crazy Books, Part 8: This Whizzy Jizzy “Food Porn” Is NOT Lighting Me On Fire…
- Relationships: The Male vs. Female Perspective in Under Two Minutes
- The Undie Chronicles: How To Avoid The Dreaded “Monkey Butt”
- News Events I Shouldn’t Laugh At (But Do) — Michael Douglas, By The Tweets…
- Silliest Vacation Moments Ever…
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Friday + A Celebration of Online Friends
- In The Wake of Tragedy: What’s the Most Important Survival Question You Can Ask?
- Crazy Books, Part 7: Cooking with Poo
- Video Fun: Who’s Your Favorite?
- RT @GinaValley: How To Control What You See In Your Facebook Newsfeed goo.gl/hTyGj via @LeslieVeg 3 hours ago
- What IS Your #Writing Dream, and why? wp.me/pU4r9-2aG via @orlyklopez #writer 1 day ago
- Monday Mentions: Cute animal videos, #writing tips and MORE. :-) amyshojai.com/2013/06/17/mon… via @amyshojai #pets 1 day ago
- RT @clearlykristal: Beautiful post "In the Garden With Dad" cindyricksgers.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/in-… #fathersdaylove 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Category Archives: Technology Fun
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Today I’m going to share … Continue reading
The Vicious Texas Flu, as we’re calling it in my house, has turned everything loose but my voice. I still sound like an adult film star. I’m totally not kidding. All weekend, I had people standing kinda close giving me … Continue reading
Today’s A-Z Challenge post is perfect for Thoughty Thursday, but we’re doing it one day later cuz we were having too much fun with our Panty Politics yesterday. I’ve had a sick toddler at home for two days now, but … Continue reading
The above sentence is usually followed by: “It’s been 14 months since my last backup…” Oh sure, we knooooow we’re supposed to back up our stuff. We plan to back up our files. We think about backing up our files. … Continue reading