Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Holy Cowbell, Who Declared It “Vajayjay Week?!”
- Lefty or Righty: Are You The Hand You Think You Are?
- How The Meaning of BOB Morphs With Age
- What Are YOUR 21 Layers of Beauty?
- The Beauty of a Woman BlogFest III: #GirlBoner Edition
- Some Days You Just Want To Hang Out in Your PJs
- Some Days You Just Want To Swear
- Are You Having a Love Affair with YOURSELF?
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Laughing My A$$ Off Today
- Foolproof Fun for Valentine’s Day (Relationship NOT Required)
- The Amazing Speed of Toddlerhood
- 20 Kickass Things About Being 40 (And Beyond)
- #Book Review: Arrested by Love by @virnadepaul ~ Hot Stuff! goo.gl/dzEvx4 via @LoveBitesSilk 1 day ago
- RT @JacqBiggar: Beat Sheets: For Plotters, Pantsers, and Technophobes ~ wp.me/pU4r9-2CV via @JamiGold #writetip 1 day ago
- #Author Tips for Reaching Readers ~ goo.gl/1RjQVB via @AngelaAckerman 1 day ago
- Top 10 Reasons #Teens Freak Out When Emptying The Vacuum Cleaner (LOL)... goo.gl/vPBPGA via @GinaValley 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Technology Fun
What a difference a little app can make! Although, I hesitate to use the word “little” when describing OneNote. The Hubs and I have put everything in there this holiday season: Baking supplies List Christmas Wish Lists Grocery Store shopping … Continue reading
I wasn’t planning to post today, but I couldn’t keep it under my hat and longer: Chuck Sambuchino (Writer’s Digest and Guide to Literary Agents fame) is over at Writers In The Storm all day long today. And I do … Continue reading
One of my favorite speakers on writing is Jennifer Crusie. For some reason, she makes sense to me…as if she has an expressway dug directly into my writing mind. Stephen Cannell (creator of The Rockford Files) was the man who … Continue reading
Welcome to Techie Tuesday here at More Cowbell! This is the day each week when I unleash my inner geek and we talk about some groovy piece of technology or a technical point of writing. Today I’m going to share … Continue reading