Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- RT @KarenMcFarland_ Hope, Surrender, Answering the Call: A Journey To Meeting Oprah wp.me/p1MTDO-1xw via @AugstMcLaughlin #LifeStory 2 days ago
- RT @tmycann: Your Publishing Career: it's all about choices goo.gl/kHsYFA via @kcraftwriter #pubtip 2 days ago
- RT @tmycann @CiaraBallintyne: Articles on dialogue, dialogue tags, & avoiding bad dialogue mf.tt/4iUTq #amwriting 2 days ago
- Brunch in #NYC at Parlor Steakhouse is DRUNCH Sunday ~ blog.theregularguynyc.com/brunch-in-nyc-… via @RegularGuyNYC << #FoodPorn Beignets! 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Techie Tuesday
A Techie Tuesday gift to all my writing friends. . . Hello. My name is Piper Bayard, and I’m a Little Darling Addict. Hi, Piper. Welcome. Thank you. I’d like to say I’m happy to be here today, but that … Continue reading
I honestly didn’t think OneNote could get much better but…this week, it did.
Microsoft just unveiled several new changes to OneNote, but here are the FIVE that will make writers dance with joy. Continue reading
What a difference a little app can make! Although, I hesitate to use the word “little” when describing OneNote. The Hubs and I have put everything in there this holiday season: Baking supplies List Christmas Wish Lists Grocery Store shopping … Continue reading
I kind of dropped Techie Tuesday and all my Linky Love while I was in San Francisco working my tail off. I’m home now and I’ve been catching up on some very interesting posts. The above title is in honor of … Continue reading
One of my favorite speakers on writing is Jennifer Crusie. For some reason, she makes sense to me…as if she has an expressway dug directly into my writing mind. Stephen Cannell (creator of The Rockford Files) was the man who … Continue reading
Picture this… You’re standing naked in the middle of your living room…you have 6 seconds to get out of your house. What do you grab? Now I know my posse here at More Cowbell, and whatever just went through your … Continue reading