Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- #Pets: Cold Protection for Hot Dogs & Cats ~ goo.gl/wEC45d via @amyshojai 7 hours ago
- #History of Antietam - Where Habitual Bad Intelligence Defeated an Intelligence Windfall ~ goo.gl/g6VHjB via @PiperBayard 11 hours ago
- Emotional Description: 3 Common Problems with Show & Tell goo.gl/vp0RAi via @AngelaAckerman 13 hours ago
- Funny Photos: #Dogs Rule the Day ~ goo.gl/r06oJf via @LASbauer 15 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Techie Tuesday
I honestly didn’t think OneNote could get much better but…this week, it did.
Microsoft just unveiled several new changes to OneNote, but here are the FIVE that will make writers dance with joy. Continue reading
What a difference a little app can make! Although, I hesitate to use the word “little” when describing OneNote. The Hubs and I have put everything in there this holiday season: Baking supplies List Christmas Wish Lists Grocery Store shopping … Continue reading
I kind of dropped Techie Tuesday and all my Linky Love while I was in San Francisco working my tail off. I’m home now and I’ve been catching up on some very interesting posts. The above title is in honor of … Continue reading
One of my favorite speakers on writing is Jennifer Crusie. For some reason, she makes sense to me…as if she has an expressway dug directly into my writing mind. Stephen Cannell (creator of The Rockford Files) was the man who … Continue reading
Picture this… You’re standing naked in the middle of your living room…you have 6 seconds to get out of your house. What do you grab? Now I know my posse here at More Cowbell, and whatever just went through your … Continue reading