Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Holy Cowbell, Who Declared It “Vajayjay Week?!”
- Lefty or Righty: Are You The Hand You Think You Are?
- How The Meaning of BOB Morphs With Age
- What Are YOUR 21 Layers of Beauty?
- The Beauty of a Woman BlogFest III: #GirlBoner Edition
- Some Days You Just Want To Hang Out in Your PJs
- Some Days You Just Want To Swear
- Are You Having a Love Affair with YOURSELF?
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Laughing My A$$ Off Today
- Foolproof Fun for Valentine’s Day (Relationship NOT Required)
- The Amazing Speed of Toddlerhood
- 20 Kickass Things About Being 40 (And Beyond)
- #Hairstyle tips: Jumping Into the No-Poo Pool ~ wp.me/p1UpPA-1fg via @MyndiShafer #beauty 6 hours ago
- Do You Have a Book Twin? wp.me/p1NWQX-23e via @julie_glover #reading 22 hours ago
- Every writer needs a Biker Barbie, right? @MirandaRomance @PBRWriter http://t.co/VYfUxbdT9B 1 day ago
- RT @elizabethscraig: 7 Free Tools to Organize and Prioritize Your Writing Life ow.ly/u9lZ5 @thewritelife 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Team #ROW80
Novel writing isn’t for sissies. I’ve written software training manuals, short stories, a memoir and more than 500 blog posts and still full-length fiction makes my soul shake in fear. I hitch on my titanium panties and keep writing, and I … Continue reading
I’ve mentioned it before, but goal-setting kinda gives me hives. I’ve been working up my goals since Christmas and my critique partner, Laura Drake, has thrown every iteration of them back to me with comments like: “They’re too nebulous” or … Continue reading
Just a quick ROW80 check-in today to update you on NaNoWriMo progress. Shingles has been hanging on like a kudzu vine so I’ve been hitting the pillow and the page with equal abandon. Halloween just wore me OUT! Below is … Continue reading
Despite having shingles, it’s been a (sort of) moving and (sort of) shaking kind of week. Below are six of my tips for improving your NaNo wordcount. I’m still setting things up for 2012, but you can find me on … Continue reading
This is my first ROW80 Update this round. Considering we started on October 1st, I’m just a wee bit behind! ROW80 is the writing challenge that understands you have a life so I’m rolling with it. For more information about … Continue reading
Most of you know what ROW80 is – it’s the writing challenge that knows you have a life. Thank goodness, right? Because I haven’t been participating all that well this round. Like I averaged approx ONE check-in every 2-3 weeks. Very … Continue reading
A lot of the people who stop into More Cowbell on Sundays are writers (and fellow ROW80 pals). But this post isn’t just for writers. This post is for everyone who thinks they can bypass grief. I’ve got some unfortunate … Continue reading
Like everyone else in the world, the Olympics keep making me cry. To watch these athletes put it all on the line, and then push themselves past that line…It’s just breathtaking. What else has been bringing the tears this week? … Continue reading