Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Video Fun: Who’s Your Favorite?
- Why “Special Princess Panties” Are Rocking My World
- Writing Inspiration Both Old and New
- Two Phrases I Never Thought I’d Use In A Sentence Together
- What’s The “Must-Have” on Your Desk?
- How To Stay Motivated During “The Dark Times”
- Return of the Feverish Laughing OMG Jedi
- Are You a Big Ho for an Amazon Card?
- Z is for Zorino, Zatch and 12 Other Zany Words I’d Never Heard Of
- Y is for Y Chromosome: Man Motivation (or How I Get My Dudes To Play Scrabble)
- X is for X Chromosome: 18 Interesting Facts About Women
- W is for Wig Mania (Happening Next Week at #DFWCon)
- RT @RchelFunkHeller: @rasjacobson we do loves us some @JennyHansenCA !!!! << You two are so darn cute... 1 hour ago
- Favorite #SocialMedia Platform - Google, Pinterest and YouTube are lagging behind... polltopia.com/index/viewpoll… via @polltopia 7 hours ago
- Amy, I'll bet we double on the next one! When do u want to start? @amys_kennedy: @KarenMcFarland_ @MarcyKennedy #WEDS 8 hours ago
- Whew, I missed these! And I'm rough. I hit 311. How about the rest of you? @amys_kennedy @KarenMcFarland_ @MarcyKennedy #WEDS Again in 10? 8 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Category Archives: Team #ROW80
I’ve mentioned it before, but goal-setting kinda gives me hives. I’ve been working up my goals since Christmas and my critique partner, Laura Drake, has thrown every iteration of them back to me with comments like: “They’re too nebulous” or … Continue reading
Just a quick ROW80 check-in today to update you on NaNoWriMo progress. Shingles has been hanging on like a kudzu vine so I’ve been hitting the pillow and the page with equal abandon. Halloween just wore me OUT! Below is … Continue reading
Despite having shingles, it’s been a (sort of) moving and (sort of) shaking kind of week. Below are six of my tips for improving your NaNo wordcount. I’m still setting things up for 2012, but you can find me on … Continue reading
This is my first ROW80 Update this round. Considering we started on October 1st, I’m just a wee bit behind! ROW80 is the writing challenge that understands you have a life so I’m rolling with it. For more information about … Continue reading
Most of you know what ROW80 is – it’s the writing challenge that knows you have a life. Thank goodness, right? Because I haven’t been participating all that well this round. Like I averaged approx ONE check-in every 2-3 weeks. Very … Continue reading
A lot of the people who stop into More Cowbell on Sundays are writers (and fellow ROW80 pals). But this post isn’t just for writers. This post is for everyone who thinks they can bypass grief. I’ve got some unfortunate … Continue reading
Like everyone else in the world, the Olympics keep making me cry. To watch these athletes put it all on the line, and then push themselves past that line…It’s just breathtaking. What else has been bringing the tears this week? … Continue reading
Yesterday, our ROW80 fearless leader, Kait Nolan, posted about words writers should be embarrassed to mistake. I laughed all day long about Voila vs. Walla. I’ve seen “walla” a few times and never had a clue what it meant. Go to Kait’s … Continue reading