Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- RT @KarenMcFarland_ Hope, Surrender, Answering the Call: A Journey To Meeting Oprah wp.me/p1MTDO-1xw via @AugstMcLaughlin #LifeStory 1 day ago
- RT @tmycann: Your Publishing Career: it's all about choices goo.gl/kHsYFA via @kcraftwriter #pubtip 1 day ago
- RT @tmycann @CiaraBallintyne: Articles on dialogue, dialogue tags, & avoiding bad dialogue mf.tt/4iUTq #amwriting 1 day ago
- Brunch in #NYC at Parlor Steakhouse is DRUNCH Sunday ~ blog.theregularguynyc.com/brunch-in-nyc-… via @RegularGuyNYC << #FoodPorn Beignets! 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Recipes
Only my holistic-remedy-loving-5K-running sister would think to make her alcohol GOOD for you. I was so impressed when I saw the recipe below, so I had to share it with all of you. Note: If you don’t drink alcohol, no problem. It … Continue reading
Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it. I’ll be back here, ringing my Cowbell on Thoughty Thursday. Baby Girl is home all week so it’s gonna be wild at Chez Hansen. In the meantime, here are two links … Continue reading
It’s tradition in my family to bake for Christmas and all the recipes are handed down. My usual is to make Almond Roca, fudge, Russian Tea Cakes, several kinds of cookies and Holly Candy. The Holly Candy is the easiest … Continue reading
Every year, in the days after Thanksgiving, I open “the magic recipe folder” and start Christmas baking. I make 3 kinds of cookies, a couple different types of fudge, Russian Tea Cakes and mashed potato candy. Despite all those heaps … Continue reading
Hubby and I have been doing Crossfit for about 6 weeks now. Actually, I took a three-week hiatus for shingles, but he’s been going the entire six weeks, 3x a week. Crossfit is kind of wild. He’ll come home and say stuff … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading