Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- The Funniest Product Marketing I’ve Seen All Month
- RT @GuyKawasaki: Nagging questions from the film “Love Actually”: is.gd/qV1yvT #movies #chickflicks 6 hours ago
- Holiday #Baking: The 3 Lies In My Family Almond Roca Recipe - s.shr.lc/1jweXUa via @SocialInDC #Candy 2 days ago
- I'm so freaking excited to try this #gluten free Twix bar recipe. Since going #GF, I've been craving pinterest.com/pin/5101734640… 3 days ago
- RT @meenabg @JohnJGeddes: "You cannot go on being a good egg forever. You must either hatch or rot." — C. S. Lewis #quote 3 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Recipes
Only my holistic-remedy-loving-5K-running sister would think to make her alcohol GOOD for you. I was so impressed when I saw the recipe below, so I had to share it with all of you. Note: If you don’t drink alcohol, no problem. It … Continue reading
Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it. I’ll be back here, ringing my Cowbell on Thoughty Thursday. Baby Girl is home all week so it’s gonna be wild at Chez Hansen. In the meantime, here are two links … Continue reading
It’s tradition in my family to bake for Christmas and all the recipes are handed down. My usual is to make Almond Roca, fudge, Russian Tea Cakes, several kinds of cookies and Holly Candy. The Holly Candy is the easiest … Continue reading
Every year, in the days after Thanksgiving, I open “the magic recipe folder” and start Christmas baking. I make 3 kinds of cookies, a couple different types of fudge, Russian Tea Cakes and mashed potato candy. Despite all those heaps … Continue reading
Hubby and I have been doing Crossfit for about 6 weeks now. Actually, I took a three-week hiatus for shingles, but he’s been going the entire six weeks, 3x a week. Crossfit is kind of wild. He’ll come home and say stuff … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading
If you read my Sunday post, you know I made candy yesterday – Almond Roca to be exact. I have an old family recipe that my mother gave to me. I honestly don’t know how far back it goes – only … Continue reading
Friday is about Love (with a capital “L”) here at More Cowbell. Sometimes that’s good and sometimes not so good. Today, the L-Word is fantastic. My honey has been out of commission for a few weeks and tonight we have … Continue reading
Many of you know that I’ve become a somewhat avid gardener in the last few months, reaping the rewards of my father-in-law, the green-thumbed magician who gave me splendid soil. I still don’t know what he did to my dirt, … Continue reading