Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Do You Find The Answers Inside You?
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- RT @DIYauthor: "Just write every day of your life." - Ray Bradbury http://t.co/QqoW7Ph2Zv << Fabulous!! #amwriting #quotes 12 hours ago
- Here's my broccoli plant with the cucumbers, lettuce & grape arbor behind me. #GlobalSelfie #garden @MOMMYconnected http://t.co/dOxe3Ytcq3 13 hours ago
- Using #SocialMedia to Achieve "Expert" Status ~ goo.gl/gnQuWB via @Bri_Clark 1 day ago
- Real Easter Bunnies Need Care, Time & Love goo.gl/kqww0f via @amyshojai 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Recipes
Only my holistic-remedy-loving-5K-running sister would think to make her alcohol GOOD for you. I was so impressed when I saw the recipe below, so I had to share it with all of you. Note: If you don’t drink alcohol, no problem. It … Continue reading
Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it. I’ll be back here, ringing my Cowbell on Thoughty Thursday. Baby Girl is home all week so it’s gonna be wild at Chez Hansen. In the meantime, here are two links … Continue reading
It’s tradition in my family to bake for Christmas and all the recipes are handed down. My usual is to make Almond Roca, fudge, Russian Tea Cakes, several kinds of cookies and Holly Candy. The Holly Candy is the easiest … Continue reading
Every year, in the days after Thanksgiving, I open “the magic recipe folder” and start Christmas baking. I make 3 kinds of cookies, a couple different types of fudge, Russian Tea Cakes and mashed potato candy. Despite all those heaps … Continue reading
Hubby and I have been doing Crossfit for about 6 weeks now. Actually, I took a three-week hiatus for shingles, but he’s been going the entire six weeks, 3x a week. Crossfit is kind of wild. He’ll come home and say stuff … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading
If you read my Sunday post, you know I made candy yesterday – Almond Roca to be exact. I have an old family recipe that my mother gave to me. I honestly don’t know how far back it goes – only … Continue reading
Friday is about Love (with a capital “L”) here at More Cowbell. Sometimes that’s good and sometimes not so good. Today, the L-Word is fantastic. My honey has been out of commission for a few weeks and tonight we have … Continue reading
Many of you know that I’ve become a somewhat avid gardener in the last few months, reaping the rewards of my father-in-law, the green-thumbed magician who gave me splendid soil. I still don’t know what he did to my dirt, … Continue reading