Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Holiday Shopping: Before and After OneNote
- Getting Thrown Off a Cliff Changes Things
- Holiday and Craft Supply Stores LOVE Me…
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 20: Control Your Appetite With…a Mood Bra!
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- RT @jeffbullas: How to Launch a Self Hosted WordPress Blog in Under 5 Minutes: ow.ly/mlB6F #blogchat #amwriting 3 hours ago
- RT @Office @momconnected: "Far & away the best prize #life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing." --Theodore Roosevelt" 6 hours ago
- #Holidays: What’s your favorite sweet this season? goo.gl/ml9wdj via @steenaholmes 21 hours ago
- #Marketing: How to Leverage Media Appearances into Book-Based Courses ~ goo.gl/yLi1OU via @NinaAmir 23 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Reading
People send me the best stuff on social media…I love it! I especially love sharing it with all of you. Today’s ad from Amazon is the most entertaining e-mercial I’ve seen since the whole Togs vs. Undies clip. It’s about Fifty … Continue reading
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading
Last summer I put up a post called Do Writers Read Differently Than Non-Writers? and was completely amazed at the huge response. It’s my only post that crossed into triple digit territory in the comments. I actually thought the comments were better … Continue reading