Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- If I'd had OneNote when I was at #Mizzou...I'd have had so much more time to party. blogs.office.com/2014/10/16/pos… #college 7 hours ago
- Your Publishing Career: it’s all about choices by @KathrynCraft ~ writersinthestormblog.com/2014/10/your-p… #pubtip #author 11 hours ago
- RT @A_SliceofOrange: A Slice of Orange Daily is out! paper.li/A_SliceofOrang… Stories via @kathywriteslapd @JennyHansenCA @Louisabacio 12 hours ago
- RT @OneNoteC: Come and chill out at the new #OneNote Water Cooler @Yammer network. bit.ly/onenote-water-… http://t.co/9qIWqztIAB 12 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Reading
Y’all know my first question to blog guests is: “What kind of undies are we talking about?” I’ve gotten some really great answers over the years, but today’s guest is simply too dignified to flip up her skirts for our amusement. (Perhaps we can talk her into it in the comments.)
Here’s a sassy 19th century gal, talking about some really spooky products. Continue reading
People send me the best stuff on social media…I love it! I especially love sharing it with all of you. Today’s ad from Amazon is the most entertaining e-mercial I’ve seen since the whole Togs vs. Undies clip. It’s about Fifty … Continue reading
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading
Last summer I put up a post called Do Writers Read Differently Than Non-Writers? and was completely amazed at the huge response. It’s my only post that crossed into triple digit territory in the comments. I actually thought the comments were better … Continue reading