Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Do You Find The Answers Inside You?
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- Building a Dream Out of Books! Care to #donate?? pinterest.com/pin/5101734640… 5 hours ago
- RT @Corner_Cube: A kickass #coffee mug for all the writers in your life! (I want one.) http://t.co/UPROc4RzQx #amwriting 5 hours ago
- Cybersecurity and You: How To Keep Your Data Safe via @bcwscpa ~ bcws.com/2014/04/cybers… #smallbiz #security 6 hours ago
- RT @AnnTran_: If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place. — Nora Roberts 22 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Reading
Y’all know my first question to blog guests is: “What kind of undies are we talking about?” I’ve gotten some really great answers over the years, but today’s guest is simply too dignified to flip up her skirts for our amusement. (Perhaps we can talk her into it in the comments.)
Here’s a sassy 19th century gal, talking about some really spooky products. Continue reading
People send me the best stuff on social media…I love it! I especially love sharing it with all of you. Today’s ad from Amazon is the most entertaining e-mercial I’ve seen since the whole Togs vs. Undies clip. It’s about Fifty … Continue reading
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading
Last summer I put up a post called Do Writers Read Differently Than Non-Writers? and was completely amazed at the huge response. It’s my only post that crossed into triple digit territory in the comments. I actually thought the comments were better … Continue reading