Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Writing Inspiration Both Old and New
- Two Phrases I Never Thought I’d Use In A Sentence Together
- What’s The “Must-Have” on Your Desk?
- How To Stay Motivated During “The Dark Times”
- Return of the Feverish Laughing OMG Jedi
- Are You a Big Ho for an Amazon Card?
- Z is for Zorino, Zatch and 12 Other Zany Words I’d Never Heard Of
- Y is for Y Chromosome: Man Motivation (or How I Get My Dudes To Play Scrabble)
- X is for X Chromosome: 18 Interesting Facts About Women
- W is for Wig Mania (Happening Next Week at #DFWCon)
- V is for Very, Very Scary Things
- U is for Undies (of course): A Special Undie Chronicle for the Workout Peeps and Wig-Wearers
- RT @amandamcoughlin: Univ of Oklahoma is opening space in student Housing for displaced families. Call 405-325-2511 for more info. #tornado 18 hours ago
- RT @KatyRegnery: You know what I think? "Tawdry" is a really good word. Use it in a sentence. GO! NOW! 18 hours ago
- MT @jesswitkins: Project Cliteracy wp.me/p2FkOM-iF via @KittCrescendo Nat'l Clitoris Awareness Week is a real thing. #women 18 hours ago
- RT @filbio: What's The "Must-Have" on Your #Writing Desk? wp.me/p1sxbT-1Lr << Thx for the RT! #myWANA 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Category Archives: Reading
People send me the best stuff on social media…I love it! I especially love sharing it with all of you. Today’s ad from Amazon is the most entertaining e-mercial I’ve seen since the whole Togs vs. Undies clip. It’s about Fifty … Continue reading
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading
Last summer I put up a post called Do Writers Read Differently Than Non-Writers? and was completely amazed at the huge response. It’s my only post that crossed into triple digit territory in the comments. I actually thought the comments were better … Continue reading