Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- This is my kind of #foodporn! Snack heaven from @ShopgirlMaria: Homemade Cheez-Its ~ shopgirlmaria.blogspot.com/2013/02/homema… #baking 19 hours ago
- #Writing Talents and Skills Thesaurus Entry: Blending In ~ Loved this! goo.gl/TwTvLU via @AngelaAckerman 3 days ago
- Want to Successfully Publish? First, Are You a "Real" #Writer? Go ahead...BE a "mushroom eater!" goo.gl/vpw2b2 via @KristenLambTX 3 days ago
- Pumpkin Should Be A 4 Letter Word...Gina's Favorites goo.gl/oajdn5 via @GinaValley 3 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Reading
Y’all know my first question to blog guests is: “What kind of undies are we talking about?” I’ve gotten some really great answers over the years, but today’s guest is simply too dignified to flip up her skirts for our amusement. (Perhaps we can talk her into it in the comments.)
Here’s a sassy 19th century gal, talking about some really spooky products. Continue reading
People send me the best stuff on social media…I love it! I especially love sharing it with all of you. Today’s ad from Amazon is the most entertaining e-mercial I’ve seen since the whole Togs vs. Undies clip. It’s about Fifty … Continue reading
I hate the new non-magnetic fridgie fronts! Especially with kids, I think the ability to hang artwork on my refrigerator is my God-given right as a parent. We inherited our fridge from my mother-in-law and, while it has lovely shelving and … Continue reading
Last summer I put up a post called Do Writers Read Differently Than Non-Writers? and was completely amazed at the huge response. It’s my only post that crossed into triple digit territory in the comments. I actually thought the comments were better … Continue reading