Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 20: Control Your Appetite With…a Mood Bra!
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- RT @MorrighansMuse: One World, Many Authors...How Does It Work? wp.me/p3gwpB-1at 7 hours ago
- RT @DrDebraHolland: "Feeling #gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." William Arthur Ward 20 hours ago
- RT @WriterUnboxed: "Write Like The Wind in Ten Easy Steps” via @VickiLThompson: bit.ly/1izHvy9 #amwriting 1 day ago
- Super Sexy Stocking Stuffers this #Christmas: wp.me/p1MTDO-1ei via @AugstMcLaughlin #GirlBoner 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Parenting
Natalie Hartford’s husband, aka Bat Hubby, found today’s product and issued a blog challenge. I heard there’s gonna be Bat Hubby Awards for the winner so DO be sure to ring your cowbell in the comments. We need to show … Continue reading
It’s Monday, y’all! Which means it’s time to get our giggle on. This article and the accompanying video SLAYED me. Thank you to Melanie Martilla for the giggles and jokes with my husband. Note: It’s not suitable for children, but … Continue reading
Today would have been my mama’s 75th birthday and it’s our tradition to laugh our guts out each year on her special day. For this year, I wrote the story of my birth, which has my family rolling in the … Continue reading
Grandparents Day is this Sunday, September 8th, so the topic’s on my mind. Grandparents are a nostalgia-filled topic at our house because nobody here has any. Hubby and I both adored ours and would have loved for our daughter to … Continue reading
I read two posts that stopped me in my tracks this week. I mean that in a good way. These posts made me stop, examine and ponder…about shame. Shame is a huge thing in my books, and it’s almost never … Continue reading
I’ve always been madly in love with Dr. Seuss books. Their cadence is amazing, their rhyming stupendous. And, when I’m stuck in my writing, there’s nothing that will jiggle my creative writer like There’s a Wocket in My Pocket. (I’m not … Continue reading
This is the cutest video I’ve seen all week. Not because of the topic, because of this baby. She’s turbo squeezable. What’s your favorite video or link so far this week? (Please DO share down in the comments!) My favorite … Continue reading
It’s Thoughty Thursday and I can’t think about anything but panties. Why, you ask? We’re potty training at the Hansen House (that’s PT, when we don’t want the kid to catch on to the conversation) and Mommy might die. Seriously, … Continue reading
We haven’t gotten our laugh on for at least three days here at More Cowbell! It’s like a new record. Today, we’re talking about SEX. (Are y’all awake now?) And we’re not just having this discussion because Hubby and I have … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! Thanks to my toddler, I’ve got learning on my mind. Baby Girl is potty training. And by that, I mean she’s been showing interest in the potty: sitting on it, making us … Continue reading