Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- 8 Degrees to Freedom
- Here, Hold This: My First Brazilian Adventure
- Ways To Celebrate Beautician’s Day
- Post-Surgery Questions I NEVER Thought I’d Be Asked
- Hip Surgery, Crazy Equipment and Hilarious Doctors
- Father’s Day Speech by My Husband
- Food Allergies — The Funny Side
- Can’t We All Just Get Along?
- When Dates Should Come With A Warning Label
- Do You Define Your Writing Process? Maybe You Should.
- 5 of 5 stars to The Garden of Happy Endings by Barbara O'Neal goodreads.com/review/show/10… 8 hours ago
- RT @SJ_Murray: SJ Murray "We Are Hardwired for Stories": bit.ly/SJtedx via @YouTube #stories #writers 9 hours ago
- MT @kcraftwriter: Concerned about your word count? Interesting #infographic: Word counts of Famous #Books! electricliterature.com/infographic-wo… … 9 hours ago
- #RWA14: 6 Quick Tips from a Texan ~ wp.me/p1NWQX-28C via @julie_glover << SO wish I was gonna be there!! Have fun y'all. :-) 11 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Parenting
It is a rare thing for you all to hear from the Hubs here at More Cowbell, but he gave this speech in church and I’m so proud of him, I had to share it! * * * * * … Continue reading
Today is my daughter’s birthday and the Little Bean is growing up at an alarming rate. I mean, I’ve listened to Don’t Blink, but jeezy-peezy…I can’t believe she’s having another birthday. She was just born. I think about where I was … Continue reading
Some days you just need to swear. When I first posted on this topic, Baby Girl was just starting to talk. Now? She’s repeating everything, which means I have to spell everything. And sometimes the Hubs will just say the … Continue reading
Growing up, all of you received messages about your body, what you put in it, and what you put on it.
Which messages do you look back on with gratitude and which messages tormented you for years? What would you recommend for shaping a healthy body image/attitude in a child? What did you find damaging? Enquiring minds LOVE to know these things over at More Cowbell! Continue reading
Natalie Hartford’s husband, aka Bat Hubby, found today’s product and issued a blog challenge. I heard there’s gonna be Bat Hubby Awards for the winner so DO be sure to ring your cowbell in the comments. We need to show … Continue reading
It’s Monday, y’all! Which means it’s time to get our giggle on. This article and the accompanying video SLAYED me. Thank you to Melanie Martilla for the giggles and jokes with my husband. Note: It’s not suitable for children, but … Continue reading
Today would have been my mama’s 75th birthday and it’s our tradition to laugh our guts out each year on her special day. For this year, I wrote the story of my birth, which has my family rolling in the … Continue reading
Grandparents Day is this Sunday, September 8th, so the topic’s on my mind. Grandparents are a nostalgia-filled topic at our house because nobody here has any. Hubby and I both adored ours and would have loved for our daughter to … Continue reading
I read two posts that stopped me in my tracks this week. I mean that in a good way. These posts made me stop, examine and ponder…about shame. Shame is a huge thing in my books, and it’s almost never … Continue reading