Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Keeping the Gluten Out of Thanksgiving
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- #Writing Page-Turners: Pacing Tips ~ goo.gl/PMC6Xt via @AngelaAckerman 55 minutes ago
- A Failure To Communicate...Gina's Favorites goo.gl/wx9sVW via @GinaValley 2 hours ago
- Getting Our #Kindness On: 31 Sparkly Ideas ~ goo.gl/veLb4e via @AugstMcLaughlin 4 hours ago
- RT @DutchessAbroad: Helpful GF holiday recipes ~ @SocialInSeattle #Thanksgiving #Celiac << Thanks for sharing, Judith! 7 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Parenting
It is a rare thing for you all to hear from the Hubs here at More Cowbell, but he gave this speech in church and I’m so proud of him, I had to share it! * * * * * … Continue reading
Today is my daughter’s birthday and the Little Bean is growing up at an alarming rate. I mean, I’ve listened to Don’t Blink, but jeezy-peezy…I can’t believe she’s having another birthday. She was just born. I think about where I was … Continue reading
Some days you just need to swear. When I first posted on this topic, Baby Girl was just starting to talk. Now? She’s repeating everything, which means I have to spell everything. And sometimes the Hubs will just say the … Continue reading
Growing up, all of you received messages about your body, what you put in it, and what you put on it.
Which messages do you look back on with gratitude and which messages tormented you for years? What would you recommend for shaping a healthy body image/attitude in a child? What did you find damaging? Enquiring minds LOVE to know these things over at More Cowbell! Continue reading
Natalie Hartford’s husband, aka Bat Hubby, found today’s product and issued a blog challenge. I heard there’s gonna be Bat Hubby Awards for the winner so DO be sure to ring your cowbell in the comments. We need to show … Continue reading
It’s Monday, y’all! Which means it’s time to get our giggle on. This article and the accompanying video SLAYED me. Thank you to Melanie Martilla for the giggles and jokes with my husband. Note: It’s not suitable for children, but … Continue reading