Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Holiday and Craft Supply Stores LOVE Me…
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 20: Control Your Appetite With…a Mood Bra!
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Is Your #Productivity being hindered by "Faulty-Tasking?" ~ goo.gl/5Tctaz via @cateartios 12 hours ago
- Getting into the #Christmas Spirit ~ Fighting My Inner Grinch... goo.gl/ZJ8e9M via @Julie_Glover 16 hours ago
- #Blogchat: Best Tablets for Bloggers? goo.gl/6eRDL8 via @amberrisme 18 hours ago
- Review: "Innocent Blood" by @JamesRollins ~ Great #reading! goo.gl/2bhWeS via @akmamma 21 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: NaNoWriMo
Harvey Mackay is one of my favorite columnists because he always makes me think about multiple topics. For example, I might go to him for a business lesson and come away with a family or writing lesson. Case in point: … Continue reading
NaNoWriMo is my birthday present to myself each year. Every year, I love it. And every year, I hate it…there’s simply too much to do in the tiny little month of November. Even without my birthday falling at the beginning … Continue reading
November 13-20th is World Kindness Week, an entire week dedicated to spreading kindness around the world. I encourage you to celebrate and commit at least one act of kindness each day this week. Here’s a link if you need ideas… … Continue reading
Just a quick ROW80 check-in today to update you on NaNoWriMo progress. Shingles has been hanging on like a kudzu vine so I’ve been hitting the pillow and the page with equal abandon. Halloween just wore me OUT! Below is … Continue reading
More than three hundred THOUSAND writers sprinted from the starting blocks at 12:01 am this morning for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). There will be laughter. There will be tears. There will be millions of words written. And there will … Continue reading