Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Lefty or Righty: Are You The Hand You Think You Are?
- How The Meaning of BOB Morphs With Age
- What Are YOUR 21 Layers of Beauty?
- The Beauty of a Woman BlogFest III: #GirlBoner Edition
- Some Days You Just Want To Hang Out in Your PJs
- Some Days You Just Want To Swear
- Are You Having a Love Affair with YOURSELF?
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Laughing My A$$ Off Today
- Foolproof Fun for Valentine’s Day (Relationship NOT Required)
- The Amazing Speed of Toddlerhood
- 20 Kickass Things About Being 40 (And Beyond)
- The Biggest Threat To The Undie-verse EVER…
- 21 Things That Make You More Beautiful - socialindc.com/21-things-that… … via @SocialInDC #inspiration 1 hour ago
- RT @Samuel_Clemons: Twitter for Publishers and Ferrets: twitter.com/CANDDi/status/… @KristenLambTX @PiperBayard @LMarrick @JennyHansenCA @Vic… 8 hours ago
- RT @AngelaAckerman: 10 Dialogue Tips To Make Your Novel Shine via @sdwriter: bit.ly/1fVs8wO #amwriting 13 hours ago
- 5 Reasons You Should Kindle-ize #Nonfiction via @AmyShojai: amyshojai.com/2014/03/06/5-r… #author 14 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: More Cowbell
BOB has somehow been a constant acronym in my life. When I was a kid, a “bob” was a hairstyle. It was cut above your shoulders, all cute and sassy, and beloved by figure skaters and news anchors. In college … Continue reading
Originally posted on August McLaughlin's Blog:
“True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and with passing years only grows!” — Sam Levenson, “The…
I was on YouTube to look up Minnie Mouse’s Bowtique for Babykins and what do I see at the top of the page? “Vaginas Are Awesome…10 Reasons Why.” How do you NOT click on that? Continue reading
As trying as awful weather is, it sure brings the sunshine out on Twitter. When Hurricane Sandy hit, I spent an hour on Twitter delighting in peoples’ creativity. The result was Hurricane Sandy By The Tweets. This week, with Winter … Continue reading
You know, they just don’t make things like they used to… That’s something I never thought I’d say. But, really, when it comes to clothing, this is so very true. Anyone who has bought a pair of jeans in recent … Continue reading
Originally posted on Kristen Lamb's Blog:
The Spawn and his minion Lazr Cat. We’ve been talking about some heavy stuff the past several posts, so I figured it was time for a bit of levity. We writers are different…
The Organization Gene runs through my family like a perfectly aligned river and the darn thing SKIPPED me. How bad does that suck? The only place I’m ever remotely organized is in my kitchen or on the computer. Even there, things can get sketchy. Continue reading
The Little Bean has finally figured out what Halloween is all about. Last year, she wore whatever I put on her and lined up her candy in cool patterns. This year, she’s figured out what candy actually is. She’s now … Continue reading