Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- The Funniest Product Marketing I’ve Seen All Month
- Holiday #Baking: The 3 Lies In My Family Almond Roca Recipe - s.shr.lc/1jweXUa via @SocialInDC #Candy 21 hours ago
- I'm so freaking excited to try this #gluten free Twix bar recipe. Since going #GF, I've been craving pinterest.com/pin/5101734640… 1 day ago
- RT @meenabg @JohnJGeddes: "You cannot go on being a good egg forever. You must either hatch or rot." — C. S. Lewis #quote 1 day ago
- Techniques for Making Your Dialogue Shine: wp.me/p3h9G6-Yf via @MarcyKennedy #amwriting 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: More Cowbell
The Organization Gene runs through my family like a perfectly aligned river and the darn thing SKIPPED me. How bad does that suck? The only place I’m ever remotely organized is in my kitchen or on the computer. Even there, things can get sketchy. Continue reading
The Little Bean has finally figured out what Halloween is all about. Last year, she wore whatever I put on her and lined up her candy in cool patterns. This year, she’s figured out what candy actually is. She’s now … Continue reading
It’s been a bit of a wild week over here at the Hansen House! Monday, I was cruising down the freeway when it sounds like pinball is happening inside my right front wheel well. All of a sudden my “Check … Continue reading
Do put down your beverages before you click these links. Your keyboard will thank me. There’s some funny stuff out on the blogosphere right now. I knew by Wednesday, in a week like this one, that y’all would need another dose … Continue reading
As a follow up to Monday’s post, and to give y’all a boost over Hump Day, I bring you some well-titled music!! (This is from Kitt Crescendo, who’s really been styling us with the undies lately!) I warn you, this song … Continue reading
Everywhere you look these days, it’s bacon…bacon…bacon. My own brother, the Bag Whore, thinks bacon deserves its own holiday. And don’t get me wrong, I love bacon and could eat it daily. But really, people? Bacon sunscreen? Bacon wallets? Baconnaise? … Continue reading
I kind of dropped Techie Tuesday and all my Linky Love while I was in San Francisco working my tail off. I’m home now and I’ve been catching up on some very interesting posts. The above title is in honor of … Continue reading
The last Amazon review I referenced here at the blog had us all howling for weeks. [Click here if you missed the post about Veet Hair Removal for Men.] Yesterday, Kristy K. James sent me a freaking hilarious review for Haribo Sugarless Gummy Bears. … Continue reading