Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Video Fun: Who’s Your Favorite?
- Why “Special Princess Panties” Are Rocking My World
- Writing Inspiration Both Old and New
- Two Phrases I Never Thought I’d Use In A Sentence Together
- What’s The “Must-Have” on Your Desk?
- How To Stay Motivated During “The Dark Times”
- Return of the Feverish Laughing OMG Jedi
- Are You a Big Ho for an Amazon Card?
- Z is for Zorino, Zatch and 12 Other Zany Words I’d Never Heard Of
- Y is for Y Chromosome: Man Motivation (or How I Get My Dudes To Play Scrabble)
- X is for X Chromosome: 18 Interesting Facts About Women
- W is for Wig Mania (Happening Next Week at #DFWCon)
- What Place Does #Writing Have in Your Life? by Elizabeth Mitchell goo.gl/JtY1D via @kaitnolan 17 hours ago
- #Writing a Page-Turner: Thoughts on Great Fiction ~ goo.gl/szAhv via @SHalvatzis 18 hours ago
- #Disney World Elitists? Send Them to Camp Adios Pendejo! goo.gl/BfVtI via @PiperBayard 18 hours ago
- RT @RchelFunkHeller @LesannBerry: The Reinvented #Writer Webinar goo.gl/PFQpG via @amyshojai" 21 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Category Archives: More Cowbell
This is the cutest video I’ve seen all week. Not because of the topic, because of this baby. She’s turbo squeezable. What’s your favorite video or link so far this week? (Please DO share down in the comments!) My favorite … Continue reading
Hey, y’all! Hubby and I brought the flu bug back from Texas so it’s been a very long week here at Hansen House. But I missed you guys too much to stay away any longer. Plus, it’s Monday, and it’s … Continue reading
I am such a Ho for an Amazon card. Seriously, Hubby knows…forget the new purse, earrings or flowers, and go for the Amazon card. I heap him with love and compliments every time I “one-click.” Of course, when it came time to … Continue reading
I grew up the younger sister of an older brother who was six feet tall in the 6th grade. He’s always had the wingspan of an albatross and feet like gunboats. (Note: This is the Bag Whore, whom most of you … Continue reading
One of my very favorite things to do is go to the Selected Shorts performance at the Getty Museum. (Get your minds out of the gutter, it’s got nothing to do with pants.) A few Saturdays back, we went as … Continue reading
Anyone who hangs out here at More Cowbell knows that I’m kind of a “dude.” I don’t know if it’s because I was influenced by my big brother (the Bag Whore) or if it’s just because my mama was kind … Continue reading
Yesterday I was meandering through Amazon, making sure that I could deliver the prize from last Thursday’s post on Tattoo Envy straight to Gloria Richard’s computer (I can!). That problem solved, I poked around a bit, looking for funny reviews when … Continue reading