Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- 8 Degrees to Freedom
- Inspiration and words to live by, from Zig Ziglar + a book #giveaway! via @SuzanneWVince ~ suzannevince.com/2014/08/what-m… #quote @PBRWriter 1 day ago
- RT @ChristyShuler: Are Your Characters Stylin'? Descriptive Fashion Phrases and Terms: writersinthestormblog.com/2014/08/writin… via @SharlaWrites 1 day ago
- "Gray hair is God's graffiti." (said Bill Cosby, and all #parents everywhere) ~ po.st/ulQYL7 via @BrainyQuote #quote 1 day ago
- Hilarious #quoteoftheday: If women ran the world we wouldn't have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days. ~ #RobinWilliams 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: More Cowbell
Since it was National Dog Day this week, I’m celebrating the pet who rocked my lifetime. Have you had one of those? The kind of pet who’s a member of the family, and who is mourned long after they’re gone? … Continue reading
I am missing the hell out of Robin Williams. It’s been two weeks, and I still can’t believe he’s gone. TIME put up a video of Williams explaining how he does such top-speed improv. I’ve decided his mind is like a tornado, sucking in everything in his path. And sometimes those things end up miles away. This 9 minutes shows it well. Plus, you’ll laugh. I promise. Continue reading
Elayne Boosler posted this to Facebook and I am madly in love. Just look at that sweet little guy! Her caption: Kangaroo Joey was rescued from a forest fire. He’s learning to hop, hunt, and color co-ordinate his underwear. Oh … Continue reading
I’m usually completely on top of National Underwear Day, if you know what I mean, but I am running madly behind this week. If you forgot to sling around some drawers, or streak through your neck of the woods, let this … Continue reading
My PT sadists guys are loving the blog. And since they are getting me to where I can walk again, when they ask for a post I give it! In honor of the helpful crew at California Therapy Solutions, I’m re-running one of my … Continue reading