Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- 10 Must-Have #iPad Apps For All Students ~ goo.gl/JTCuiq via @csvibrations 2 hours ago
- At the Crossroads of NATO and #Russia ~ goo.gl/Z2p2CD via @PiperBayard 4 hours ago
- #Gratitude: Top 10 STUPID Things I’m Thankful For ~ goo.gl/mAJ5aQ via @GinaValley 6 hours ago
- #Indie: How I Met My Cover Design Artist ~ goo.gl/tUFnPU via @DianeCapri 10 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: More Cowbell
Since it’s my birthday week, I get to make myself giggle as much as I want, which will certainly extend to the blog. I’ve got Debbie Herbert here today, to discuss her late-life love of college football and why her favorite … Continue reading
Those of you who are new to More Cowbell might have missed The Undie Chronicles. The regular posse here knows: When the Undie-verse speaks, we will always listen. I had no idea when this began that there were so many hilarious … Continue reading
Imagine having this conversation while climbing up a mountain in Colorado. I laughed so hard, I almost fell off the path. Wishing you a day full of laughter, and a visit from one of the fairies mentioned below… ~Jenny Frozen … Continue reading
I’d have given a lot for a tablet and a Smartphone “back in the day.” And a Livescribe pen. And OneNote, the note-taking nirvana from Microsoft. My friends at Microsoft invited me to take a look at OneNote and share my … Continue reading
Mondays are traditionally my favorite day here at More Cowbell, but today is truly special because America is celebrating my favorite beverage today: Glorious COFFEE. I’ve got my t-shirt ready. My favorite coffee mug. Here’s where you can get your free (or … Continue reading
Apparently you have to turn comments and pingbacks on in the new WordPress dashboard, which is about the silliest thing I’ve ever heard. Blogging is all about the conversation for me, and I was kind of bummed out that everyone was so quiet … Continue reading