Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- 8 Degrees to Freedom
- Here, Hold This: My First Brazilian Adventure
- Ways To Celebrate Beautician’s Day
- Post-Surgery Questions I NEVER Thought I’d Be Asked
- Hip Surgery, Crazy Equipment and Hilarious Doctors
- Father’s Day Speech by My Husband
- Food Allergies — The Funny Side
- Can’t We All Just Get Along?
- When Dates Should Come With A Warning Label
- Do You Define Your Writing Process? Maybe You Should.
- #Emmys2014: Obama’s 6.5 Minute Appearance Garnered Nomination and 22M views ~ po.st/1hUBm9 #POTUS 5 hours ago
- 5 of 5 stars to The Garden of Happy Endings by Barbara O'Neal goodreads.com/review/show/10… 1 day ago
- RT @SJ_Murray: SJ Murray "We Are Hardwired for Stories": bit.ly/SJtedx via @YouTube #stories #writers 1 day ago
- MT @kcraftwriter: Concerned about your word count? Interesting #infographic: Word counts of Famous #Books! electricliterature.com/infographic-wo… … 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Miscellaneous
We like to get our giggle on every Monday here at More Cowbell and earlier this week, I saw just the thing to get us started: Dumb Florida State Laws – over on Kelly Miller’s site. My Florida favorites were: … Continue reading
I know I don’t usually post on Wednesdays, but I’m pumping manuscript iron over at Writers In The Storm today. Laura Drake, our October blog mistress, sent out the call for a blog which yanked my joiner chain. (Y’all know … Continue reading
The Party is coming! The Party is coming! I’m so into the fun of party planning that I decided the More Cowbell Mash-up of Launch Party links could wait until tomorrow. In case you’re asking, What Launch Party?…. The Worldwide … Continue reading
This morning’s jolt of adrenaline did not come from caffeine (the way I like it!). No, my “OK, I’m awake” moment today came from the sound of my baby girl sliding off the bed and hitting the hardwood floor. With … Continue reading
Growing up in a divorced family, I had double the holidays. Two birthdays, two Christmases, two celebrations of just about everything. However, even though most things could be duplicated, there were a few favorite holidays that the parents staked a … Continue reading