Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Do You Find The Answers Inside You?
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- RT @DIYauthor: "Just write every day of your life." - Ray Bradbury http://t.co/QqoW7Ph2Zv << Fabulous!! #amwriting #quotes 15 hours ago
- Here's my broccoli plant with the cucumbers, lettuce & grape arbor behind me. #GlobalSelfie #garden @MOMMYconnected http://t.co/dOxe3Ytcq3 16 hours ago
- Using #SocialMedia to Achieve "Expert" Status ~ goo.gl/gnQuWB via @Bri_Clark 1 day ago
- Real Easter Bunnies Need Care, Time & Love goo.gl/kqww0f via @amyshojai 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Miscellaneous
We like to get our giggle on every Monday here at More Cowbell and earlier this week, I saw just the thing to get us started: Dumb Florida State Laws – over on Kelly Miller’s site. My Florida favorites were: … Continue reading
I know I don’t usually post on Wednesdays, but I’m pumping manuscript iron over at Writers In The Storm today. Laura Drake, our October blog mistress, sent out the call for a blog which yanked my joiner chain. (Y’all know … Continue reading
The Party is coming! The Party is coming! I’m so into the fun of party planning that I decided the More Cowbell Mash-up of Launch Party links could wait until tomorrow. In case you’re asking, What Launch Party?…. The Worldwide … Continue reading
This morning’s jolt of adrenaline did not come from caffeine (the way I like it!). No, my “OK, I’m awake” moment today came from the sound of my baby girl sliding off the bed and hitting the hardwood floor. With … Continue reading
Growing up in a divorced family, I had double the holidays. Two birthdays, two Christmases, two celebrations of just about everything. However, even though most things could be duplicated, there were a few favorite holidays that the parents staked a … Continue reading