Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Holiday and Craft Supply Stores LOVE Me…
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 20: Control Your Appetite With…a Mood Bra!
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Is Your #Productivity being hindered by "Faulty-Tasking?" ~ goo.gl/5Tctaz via @cateartios 51 minutes ago
- Getting into the #Christmas Spirit ~ Fighting My Inner Grinch... goo.gl/ZJ8e9M via @Julie_Glover 4 hours ago
- #Blogchat: Best Tablets for Bloggers? goo.gl/6eRDL8 via @amberrisme 6 hours ago
- Review: "Innocent Blood" by @JamesRollins ~ Great #reading! goo.gl/2bhWeS via @akmamma 9 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Miscellaneous
We like to get our giggle on every Monday here at More Cowbell and earlier this week, I saw just the thing to get us started: Dumb Florida State Laws – over on Kelly Miller’s site. My Florida favorites were: … Continue reading
I know I don’t usually post on Wednesdays, but I’m pumping manuscript iron over at Writers In The Storm today. Laura Drake, our October blog mistress, sent out the call for a blog which yanked my joiner chain. (Y’all know … Continue reading
The Party is coming! The Party is coming! I’m so into the fun of party planning that I decided the More Cowbell Mash-up of Launch Party links could wait until tomorrow. In case you’re asking, What Launch Party?…. The Worldwide … Continue reading
This morning’s jolt of adrenaline did not come from caffeine (the way I like it!). No, my “OK, I’m awake” moment today came from the sound of my baby girl sliding off the bed and hitting the hardwood floor. With … Continue reading
Growing up in a divorced family, I had double the holidays. Two birthdays, two Christmases, two celebrations of just about everything. However, even though most things could be duplicated, there were a few favorite holidays that the parents staked a … Continue reading