Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Video Fun: Who’s Your Favorite?
- Why “Special Princess Panties” Are Rocking My World
- Writing Inspiration Both Old and New
- Two Phrases I Never Thought I’d Use In A Sentence Together
- What’s The “Must-Have” on Your Desk?
- How To Stay Motivated During “The Dark Times”
- Return of the Feverish Laughing OMG Jedi
- Are You a Big Ho for an Amazon Card?
- Z is for Zorino, Zatch and 12 Other Zany Words I’d Never Heard Of
- Y is for Y Chromosome: Man Motivation (or How I Get My Dudes To Play Scrabble)
- X is for X Chromosome: 18 Interesting Facts About Women
- W is for Wig Mania (Happening Next Week at #DFWCon)
- Favorite #SocialMedia Platform - Google, Pinterest and YouTube are lagging behind... polltopia.com/index/viewpoll… via @polltopia 2 hours ago
- Amy, I'll bet we double on the next one! When do u want to start? @amys_kennedy: @KarenMcFarland_ @MarcyKennedy #WEDS 4 hours ago
- Whew, I missed these! And I'm rough. I hit 311. How about the rest of you? @amys_kennedy @KarenMcFarland_ @MarcyKennedy #WEDS Again in 10? 4 hours ago
- Ready, set, GO?! See y'all in 15. @amys_kennedy @KarenMcFarland_ @MarcyKennedy #WEDS 4 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Category Archives: Miscellaneous
I know I don’t usually post on Wednesdays, but I’m pumping manuscript iron over at Writers In The Storm today. Laura Drake, our October blog mistress, sent out the call for a blog which yanked my joiner chain. (Y’all know … Continue reading
The Party is coming! The Party is coming! I’m so into the fun of party planning that I decided the More Cowbell Mash-up of Launch Party links could wait until tomorrow. In case you’re asking, What Launch Party?…. The Worldwide … Continue reading
This morning’s jolt of adrenaline did not come from caffeine (the way I like it!). No, my “OK, I’m awake” moment today came from the sound of my baby girl sliding off the bed and hitting the hardwood floor. With … Continue reading
Growing up in a divorced family, I had double the holidays. Two birthdays, two Christmases, two celebrations of just about everything. However, even though most things could be duplicated, there were a few favorite holidays that the parents staked a … Continue reading