Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Top 10 Ways To Tell A Guy His Pink Floyd Is Hanging Out
- What Kinds of Blogs Do You Post When You’re Tired?
- The 7 Essential Questions of Plot — Do You Ask Them?
- Crazy Books, Part 8: This Whizzy Jizzy “Food Porn” Is NOT Lighting Me On Fire…
- Relationships: The Male vs. Female Perspective in Under Two Minutes
- The Undie Chronicles: How To Avoid The Dreaded “Monkey Butt”
- News Events I Shouldn’t Laugh At (But Do) — Michael Douglas, By The Tweets…
- Silliest Vacation Moments Ever…
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Friday + A Celebration of Online Friends
- In The Wake of Tragedy: What’s the Most Important Survival Question You Can Ask?
- Crazy Books, Part 7: Cooking with Poo
- Video Fun: Who’s Your Favorite?
- RT @GinaValley: How To Control What You See In Your Facebook Newsfeed goo.gl/hTyGj via @LeslieVeg 3 hours ago
- What IS Your #Writing Dream, and why? wp.me/pU4r9-2aG via @orlyklopez #writer 1 day ago
- Monday Mentions: Cute animal videos, #writing tips and MORE. :-) amyshojai.com/2013/06/17/mon… via @amyshojai #pets 1 day ago
- RT @clearlykristal: Beautiful post "In the Garden With Dad" cindyricksgers.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/in-… #fathersdaylove 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Category Archives: Life’s Challenges
The stories I always come back to for inspiration are the ones where people quit right before achieving their goals. They remind me to never, ever quit…even when things look bleak. We all know what that’s like, to feel that you’ve … Continue reading
Most of you know I started doing Crossfit back in September. (For those of you who don’t know what the heck that is, click here.) This “getting back in shape” stuff is killing me. Last week, I shared with you some important … Continue reading
Techie Tuesday today is about the latest in medical news from the Hansen House. We’re keeping the doctors at the local ER hopping these days! Baby Girl went to the ER Sunday night with what turned out to be croup. … Continue reading
Surpise! A Wednesday post from me with a health update. I had another round of diagnostics this week and the doc is about 75% sure he’s found the secret to this crazy head pain. The new and improved diagnosis is freaking SHINGLES! … Continue reading
Kathy Owen did a post a few days ago called Land of the Lefty that I absolutely loved. Not only did she have turbo cool facts about Lefties, but she got me thinking about my own handedness. I grew up … Continue reading
Is rest a distant dream for you? Photo credit: ecooper99 ~ WANA Commons Welcome to Thoughty Thursday! This is the day of the week that y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are kicking around in my brain. Today, … Continue reading
A “jenny” is a mule. Did you know that?! Because my name soooo fits me. [I heard those snickers. *narrows eyes*] For all of you that didn’t know, or somehow hadn’t guessed, I’m incredibly stubborn. Especially about the important stuff. … Continue reading
Today is the final day of the A-Z Blog Challenge and I have a gift for you at the bottom of this post. Am I glad I did the A-Z Challenge? Soooo glad. But I’m also happy it’s over! I learned … Continue reading