Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Do You Find The Answers Inside You?
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- The Great #Easter Peep Heist is coming!!! goo.gl/EPOqWs via @amberrisme 1 day ago
- Inciting Incident – Always exciting. :-) #AtoZChallenge goo.gl/fW3ZyN via @theworld4realz 1 day ago
- #Nature: Nothing Needs To Be Fixed ~ goo.gl/peYLlm via @FeatherWrites 1 day ago
- Another #TaxDay Bites the Dust! Taxing Tickles to make you #giggle ~ goo.gl/Ptc2Ny via @GinaValley 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Life’s Challenges
Y’all didn’t hear from me for my usual Monday giggle-fest because some hideous beast sous chef slipped me gluten over the weekend. For me that equals several days of vicious migraines and spinal misalignment, so it’s been a little quiet … Continue reading
Yesterday, my brother posted this on Facebook – 40 Effed Up Things About Being 40 – and his crowd went wild. The author of the post, Amy Wruble, from Carriage Before Marriage is awesome, but in this case I’m going to disagree with … Continue reading
As trying as awful weather is, it sure brings the sunshine out on Twitter. When Hurricane Sandy hit, I spent an hour on Twitter delighting in peoples’ creativity. The result was Hurricane Sandy By The Tweets. This week, with Winter … Continue reading
“There isn’t any secret. You sit down and you start and that’s it.” ~ Elmore Leonard This month I’m taking a course with Margie Lawson called Defeating Self-Defeating Behaviors, which I would recommend to anyone. Margie might have geared the course toward writers, … Continue reading
This question came from my husband yesterday at breakfast. (Y’all know I like to share these bloggable moments with you.) First, I should say, I was on my first cup of coffee. Also, I might have a touch of PMS. (Yeah, … Continue reading
Now some of you are probably waiting for a deep meaningful discussion on philosophically getting thrown off a cliff, but this is a real-life cliffhanging story. The up side: At least I had a rope. A while back, we had a post … Continue reading
It’s been a bit of a wild week over here at the Hansen House! Monday, I was cruising down the freeway when it sounds like pinball is happening inside my right front wheel well. All of a sudden my “Check … Continue reading
I was so happy when I made this discovery: One sign of fear or stress is the uncontrollable urge to go pee. That explains a lot. Seriously, my whole life, whenever I’ve been in a stressful situation or time…I’ve gotta … Continue reading
I read a post on vices the other day that made me feel so much better! I just had to share my fabulous find with my posse here at More Cowbell. :-) I mean usually, I console myself that my … Continue reading