Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Worst Storyline Contest 2014 ends tmrw! Sponsored by @ChuckSambuchino at Writer's Digest. Enter at dld.bz/dzNSk #myWANA #ROW80 1 hour ago
- Writerly Gratitude: What's On Your List? writersinthestormblog.com/2014/11/writer… via @PBRWriter #amwriting 1 day ago
- RT @PeteOlsen: “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” – Benjamin Franklin 1 day ago
- #Thanksgiving is almost here! Do you have this condition? RT @TraciKenworth: 5 Signs You Have "Turkey Block" ~ writersinthestormblog.com/2014/11/5-sign… 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Life’s Challenges
In the 3+ year history of this blog, there has never been a three-week hiatus. I didn’t plan on this last one. I simply couldn’t look at the screen. Those of you who hang with me on Facebook know I’ve been … Continue reading
I just found out that Beautician’s Day happens every year on June 26th, and I’m really falling down on the job this year. HolidayInsights.com states that Beautician’s Day is your chance to show your appreciation to those who make you … Continue reading
I honestly did not know what to call this post. Various discarded titles: Today is the BIG DAY! The Wild Side of Hip Surgery Propositioning Doctors, Rad Equipment Stepping Into Dog Hip Twilight Zone Today is the big day!! At 8 am Pacific Time, … Continue reading
Thoughty Thursday is a bit of a health discussion and update today. I’ve been keeping things from you, my peeps! About three months ago, I discovered I have “Dog Hip” (what we’re calling Hip Dysplasia). Probably, I should thank my husband for this … Continue reading
Y’all didn’t hear from me for my usual Monday giggle-fest because some hideous beast sous chef slipped me gluten over the weekend. For me that equals several days of vicious migraines and spinal misalignment, so it’s been a little quiet … Continue reading
Yesterday, my brother posted this on Facebook – 40 Effed Up Things About Being 40 – and his crowd went wild. The author of the post, Amy Wruble, from Carriage Before Marriage is awesome, but in this case I’m going to disagree with … Continue reading