Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Lefty or Righty: Are You The Hand You Think You Are?
- How The Meaning of BOB Morphs With Age
- What Are YOUR 21 Layers of Beauty?
- The Beauty of a Woman BlogFest III: #GirlBoner Edition
- Some Days You Just Want To Hang Out in Your PJs
- Some Days You Just Want To Swear
- Are You Having a Love Affair with YOURSELF?
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Laughing My A$$ Off Today
- Foolproof Fun for Valentine’s Day (Relationship NOT Required)
- The Amazing Speed of Toddlerhood
- 20 Kickass Things About Being 40 (And Beyond)
- The Biggest Threat To The Undie-verse EVER…
- 21 Things That Make You More Beautiful - socialindc.com/21-things-that… … via @SocialInDC #inspiration 2 hours ago
- RT @Samuel_Clemons: Twitter for Publishers and Ferrets: twitter.com/CANDDi/status/… @KristenLambTX @PiperBayard @LMarrick @JennyHansenCA @Vic… 9 hours ago
- RT @AngelaAckerman: 10 Dialogue Tips To Make Your Novel Shine via @sdwriter: bit.ly/1fVs8wO #amwriting 14 hours ago
- 5 Reasons You Should Kindle-ize #Nonfiction via @AmyShojai: amyshojai.com/2014/03/06/5-r… #author 15 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Life’s Challenges
Yesterday, my brother posted this on Facebook – 40 Effed Up Things About Being 40 – and his crowd went wild. The author of the post, Amy Wruble, from Carriage Before Marriage is awesome, but in this case I’m going to disagree with … Continue reading
As trying as awful weather is, it sure brings the sunshine out on Twitter. When Hurricane Sandy hit, I spent an hour on Twitter delighting in peoples’ creativity. The result was Hurricane Sandy By The Tweets. This week, with Winter … Continue reading
“There isn’t any secret. You sit down and you start and that’s it.” ~ Elmore Leonard This month I’m taking a course with Margie Lawson called Defeating Self-Defeating Behaviors, which I would recommend to anyone. Margie might have geared the course toward writers, … Continue reading
This question came from my husband yesterday at breakfast. (Y’all know I like to share these bloggable moments with you.) First, I should say, I was on my first cup of coffee. Also, I might have a touch of PMS. (Yeah, … Continue reading
Now some of you are probably waiting for a deep meaningful discussion on philosophically getting thrown off a cliff, but this is a real-life cliffhanging story. The up side: At least I had a rope. A while back, we had a post … Continue reading
It’s been a bit of a wild week over here at the Hansen House! Monday, I was cruising down the freeway when it sounds like pinball is happening inside my right front wheel well. All of a sudden my “Check … Continue reading
I was so happy when I made this discovery: One sign of fear or stress is the uncontrollable urge to go pee. That explains a lot. Seriously, my whole life, whenever I’ve been in a stressful situation or time…I’ve gotta … Continue reading
I read a post on vices the other day that made me feel so much better! I just had to share my fabulous find with my posse here at More Cowbell. I mean usually, I console myself that my husband … Continue reading
The stories I always come back to for inspiration are the ones where people quit right before achieving their goals. They remind me to never, ever quit…even when things look bleak. We all know what that’s like, to feel that you’ve … Continue reading
Most of you know I started doing Crossfit back in September. (For those of you who don’t know what the heck that is, click here.) This “getting back in shape” stuff is killing me. Last week, I shared with you some important … Continue reading