Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- An Orgasm Article Sent My Power Crashing
- Keeping the Gluten Out of Thanksgiving
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Jazz up your presentations --> How to Add Animation Effects in Microsoft #PowerPoint: ehow.com/how_2062636_ad… via @DemandStudios #smallbiz 20 hours ago
- The FUNNIEST Stocking Stuffer post I've seen this year. . . from @jesswitkins: wp.me/p1sxbT-2b0 #Xmas #humor 23 hours ago
- Helping Your Child Manage #Diabetes ~ goo.gl/Xrhd9R via @blm03 1 day ago
- Fantastic #WriteTips: 4 Logic Problems that Will Ruin Your Day (and Your Manuscript) ~ goo.gl/EzLv2K via @AngelaAckerman 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Life’s Challenges
Seriously, I was writing an article yesterday called, “Stressed Arizona Woman Averages 90 Orgasms per Hour,” and all the power in my house fried. Just click..zoom..NO power. Yes, it could’ve been the rain, but I’m kinda thinking it was the orgasms. … Continue reading
In the 3+ year history of this blog, there has never been a three-week hiatus. I didn’t plan on this last one. I simply couldn’t look at the screen. Those of you who hang with me on Facebook know I’ve been … Continue reading
I just found out that Beautician’s Day happens every year on June 26th, and I’m really falling down on the job this year. HolidayInsights.com states that Beautician’s Day is your chance to show your appreciation to those who make you … Continue reading
I honestly did not know what to call this post. Various discarded titles: Today is the BIG DAY! The Wild Side of Hip Surgery Propositioning Doctors, Rad Equipment Stepping Into Dog Hip Twilight Zone Today is the big day!! At 8 am Pacific Time, … Continue reading
Thoughty Thursday is a bit of a health discussion and update today. I’ve been keeping things from you, my peeps! About three months ago, I discovered I have “Dog Hip” (what we’re calling Hip Dysplasia). Probably, I should thank my husband for this … Continue reading
Y’all didn’t hear from me for my usual Monday giggle-fest because some hideous beast sous chef slipped me gluten over the weekend. For me that equals several days of vicious migraines and spinal misalignment, so it’s been a little quiet … Continue reading