Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- The Funniest Product Marketing I’ve Seen All Month
- I'm so freaking excited to try this #gluten free Twix bar recipe. Since going #GF, I've been craving pinterest.com/pin/5101734640… 11 hours ago
- RT @meenabg @JohnJGeddes: "You cannot go on being a good egg forever. You must either hatch or rot." — C. S. Lewis #quote 14 hours ago
- Techniques for Making Your Dialogue Shine: wp.me/p3h9G6-Yf via @MarcyKennedy #amwriting 21 hours ago
- #Medium – a better place to read and write ~ goo.gl/wEulAV via @theworld4realz 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Life’s Challenges
It’s been a bit of a wild week over here at the Hansen House! Monday, I was cruising down the freeway when it sounds like pinball is happening inside my right front wheel well. All of a sudden my “Check … Continue reading
I was so happy when I made this discovery: One sign of fear or stress is the uncontrollable urge to go pee. That explains a lot. Seriously, my whole life, whenever I’ve been in a stressful situation or time…I’ve gotta … Continue reading
I read a post on vices the other day that made me feel so much better! I just had to share my fabulous find with my posse here at More Cowbell. I mean usually, I console myself that my husband … Continue reading
The stories I always come back to for inspiration are the ones where people quit right before achieving their goals. They remind me to never, ever quit…even when things look bleak. We all know what that’s like, to feel that you’ve … Continue reading
Most of you know I started doing Crossfit back in September. (For those of you who don’t know what the heck that is, click here.) This “getting back in shape” stuff is killing me. Last week, I shared with you some important … Continue reading
Techie Tuesday today is about the latest in medical news from the Hansen House. We’re keeping the doctors at the local ER hopping these days! Baby Girl went to the ER Sunday night with what turned out to be croup. … Continue reading
Surpise! A Wednesday post from me with a health update. I had another round of diagnostics this week and the doc is about 75% sure he’s found the secret to this crazy head pain. The new and improved diagnosis is freaking SHINGLES! … Continue reading