Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Figuring Out Your Story’s Turning Points
- Top 10 Ways To Tell A Guy His Pink Floyd Is Hanging Out
- What Kinds of Blogs Do You Post When You’re Tired?
- The 7 Essential Questions of Plot — Do You Ask Them?
- Crazy Books, Part 8: This Whizzy Jizzy “Food Porn” Is NOT Lighting Me On Fire…
- Relationships: The Male vs. Female Perspective in Under Two Minutes
- The Undie Chronicles: How To Avoid The Dreaded “Monkey Butt”
- News Events I Shouldn’t Laugh At (But Do) — Michael Douglas, By The Tweets…
- Silliest Vacation Moments Ever…
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Friday + A Celebration of Online Friends
- In The Wake of Tragedy: What’s the Most Important Survival Question You Can Ask?
- Crazy Books, Part 7: Cooking with Poo
- RT @denzel662 @ProNetworkBuild: The 10 Most Common Phobias in America: dld.bz/cE4Gs << Thx for the cool #trivia! 5 hours ago
- RT @GinaValley: How To Control What You See In Your Facebook Newsfeed goo.gl/hTyGj via @LeslieVeg 13 hours ago
- What IS Your #Writing Dream, and why? wp.me/pU4r9-2aG via @orlyklopez #writer 1 day ago
- Monday Mentions: Cute animal videos, #writing tips and MORE. :-) amyshojai.com/2013/06/17/mon… via @amyshojai #pets 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Category Archives: Inspiration
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! Thanks to more than a week down with the flu, I’ve got motivation on my mind. I need some BAD, to get me moving from my bed this week when pretty much I … Continue reading
In honor of my Baby Girl, mothers, and the “X” in the A-Z Blog Challenge, we’re equating the X chromosome with females today. Let’s celebrate some Girl Power! All of you males with moms, wives and sisters can celebrate along with us. … Continue reading
One of my very favorite things to do is go to the Selected Shorts performance at the Getty Museum. (Get your minds out of the gutter, it’s got nothing to do with pants.) A few Saturdays back, we went as … Continue reading
The stories I always come back to for inspiration are the ones where people quit right before achieving their goals. They remind me to never, ever quit…even when things look bleak. We all know what that’s like, to feel that you’ve … Continue reading
Anyone who hangs out here at More Cowbell knows that I’m kind of a “dude.” I don’t know if it’s because I was influenced by my big brother (the Bag Whore) or if it’s just because my mama was kind … Continue reading
Yowza! Y’all sure did get your cool discussion on for yesterday’s Introvert vs. Extrovert post. I’m continuing the deep thoughts for today’s Thoughty Thursday blog. Hubby and I got into a discussion this week about the most important thing we’ve ever … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! Thanks to my toddler, I’ve got learning on my mind. Baby Girl is potty training. And by that, I mean she’s been showing interest in the potty: sitting on it, making us … Continue reading
All around the world today, women are being celebrated. That’s kind of nifty. It’s International Women’s Day, just in case you hadn’t heard. This last week I’ve been working overtime to elevate one of the strong, compassionate women in my … Continue reading