Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Holy Cowbell, Who Declared It “Vajayjay Week?!”
- Lefty or Righty: Are You The Hand You Think You Are?
- How The Meaning of BOB Morphs With Age
- What Are YOUR 21 Layers of Beauty?
- The Beauty of a Woman BlogFest III: #GirlBoner Edition
- Some Days You Just Want To Hang Out in Your PJs
- Some Days You Just Want To Swear
- Are You Having a Love Affair with YOURSELF?
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Laughing My A$$ Off Today
- Foolproof Fun for Valentine’s Day (Relationship NOT Required)
- The Amazing Speed of Toddlerhood
- 20 Kickass Things About Being 40 (And Beyond)
- #Book Review: Arrested by Love by @virnadepaul ~ Hot Stuff! goo.gl/dzEvx4 via @LoveBitesSilk 1 day ago
- RT @JacqBiggar: Beat Sheets: For Plotters, Pantsers, and Technophobes ~ wp.me/pU4r9-2CV via @JamiGold #writetip 1 day ago
- #Author Tips for Reaching Readers ~ goo.gl/1RjQVB via @AngelaAckerman 1 day ago
- Top 10 Reasons #Teens Freak Out When Emptying The Vacuum Cleaner (LOL)... goo.gl/vPBPGA via @GinaValley 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Inspiration
Several years ago, my pal Dayna called me and said, “I’m walking down a new path, starting today. I’m going to have a love affair with myself. I’m taking a room at the beach and doing nothing but be kind to myself … Continue reading
Yesterday, my brother posted this on Facebook – 40 Effed Up Things About Being 40 – and his crowd went wild. The author of the post, Amy Wruble, from Carriage Before Marriage is awesome, but in this case I’m going to disagree with … Continue reading
“There isn’t any secret. You sit down and you start and that’s it.” ~ Elmore Leonard This month I’m taking a course with Margie Lawson called Defeating Self-Defeating Behaviors, which I would recommend to anyone. Margie might have geared the course toward writers, … Continue reading
I don’t know why, but I’m always looking for big message in a little space. Anne Lamott advises writers to: “Keep a one-inch picture frame on your desk to remind yourself that for each moment, you only have to write as much as you can see through a one-inch picture frame.” In other words, when a whole project is overwhelming, break it into little pieces or as she says, “don’t try to eat the elephant in one sitting.”
I think of that one-inch picture frame all the time… Continue reading
If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced. — Vinny vG. Yep, that ”Vinny vG” was a do-er. [That’s Vincent van Gogh to the rest of us, in … Continue reading
Harvey Mackay is one of my favorite columnists because he always makes me think about multiple topics. For example, I might go to him for a business lesson and come away with a family or writing lesson. Case in point: … Continue reading
Anyone who hangs out here at More Cowbell knows I find life and people to be endlessly entertaining. On Facebook the other day, I saw this update from Kelley Harvey: Maxine ALWAYS hits the nail on the ass. I do … Continue reading
Several years ago, I went to a motivational seminar and saw Zig Ziglar live. Two words: Life Changing. He wasn’t a young man by any means but he was the guy with the most energy and enthusiasm. I’ve never figured … Continue reading