Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- The Funniest Product Marketing I’ve Seen All Month
- I'm so freaking excited to try this #gluten free Twix bar recipe. Since going #GF, I've been craving pinterest.com/pin/5101734640… 2 hours ago
- RT @meenabg @JohnJGeddes: "You cannot go on being a good egg forever. You must either hatch or rot." — C. S. Lewis #quote 6 hours ago
- Techniques for Making Your Dialogue Shine: wp.me/p3h9G6-Yf via @MarcyKennedy #amwriting 13 hours ago
- #Medium – a better place to read and write ~ goo.gl/wEulAV via @theworld4realz 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Humor
The Organization Gene runs through my family like a perfectly aligned river and the darn thing SKIPPED me. How bad does that suck? The only place I’m ever remotely organized is in my kitchen or on the computer. Even there, things can get sketchy. Continue reading
Natalie Hartford’s husband, aka Bat Hubby, found today’s product and issued a blog challenge. I heard there’s gonna be Bat Hubby Awards for the winner so DO be sure to ring your cowbell in the comments. We need to show … Continue reading
Those of you who are new to More Cowbell might have missed The Undie Chronicles. The regular posse here knows: When the Undie-verse speaks, we will always listen. About a month ago, I saw this headline on the Huffington Post: … Continue reading
Things have been quiet here at More Cowbell because the family’s been traveling. We’ve been in the wilds and not-so-wilds of Missouri again and, as usual, the ‘Show Me State’ provides tons of laughs in out-of-the-way places. The last time … Continue reading
It’s Monday, y’all! Which means it’s time to get our giggle on. This article and the accompanying video SLAYED me. Thank you to Melanie Martilla for the giggles and jokes with my husband. Note: It’s not suitable for children, but … Continue reading
The Little Bean has finally figured out what Halloween is all about. Last year, she wore whatever I put on her and lined up her candy in cool patterns. This year, she’s figured out what candy actually is. She’s now … Continue reading
Does anyone else read Amazon reviews for entertainment? I have to control myself or I’d be in there all day long. I came across this latest product via the video first and could not stop laughing at this gal. I … Continue reading
My new gardening theory: I’m too nice to my spuds. It’s time to go all “Fifty Shades” on my potato pals. Seriously, all my friends with crap soil can grow mad amounts of potatoes. Even my big bro, the Bag … Continue reading
Do put down your beverages before you click these links. Your keyboard will thank me. There’s some funny stuff out on the blogosphere right now. I knew by Wednesday, in a week like this one, that y’all would need another dose … Continue reading