Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Keeping the Gluten Out of Thanksgiving
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- A simply gorgeous post, about #holidays for the "lonely ones." Pilgrim on a Lonely Journey ~ bayardandholmes.com/2014/11/24/pil… @PiperBayard 1 day ago
- #Criminal Minds and the History of the FBI (such coolness!) by @KassandraLamb: goo.gl/WtZQbI via @kbowenwriter 1 day ago
- All about those books ~ video goo.gl/tlxkXY via @patricia_sands 1 day ago
- #Author: How to Produce a Bestseller--Choose a Timely Topic ~ goo.gl/OY6Kkn via @NinaAmir 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Humor
The lovely (and naughty) Kitt Crescendo posted this ad for WD-40 on my Facebook page, and the Hubs and I have been killing ourselves over it ever since. If this photo is real, we are seriously under-utilizing the WD-40 at … Continue reading
Since it’s my birthday week, I get to make myself giggle as much as I want, which will certainly extend to the blog. I’ve got Debbie Herbert here today, to discuss her late-life love of college football and why her favorite … Continue reading
By Piper Bayard What happens when you put a Country Mouse and a City Mouse in the same fish bowl? Two very different perceptions of reality! Jenny and I didn’t anticipate it, but that’s exactly what happened when Jenny visited at … Continue reading
Those of you who are new to More Cowbell might have missed The Undie Chronicles. The regular posse here knows: When the Undie-verse speaks, we will always listen. I had no idea when this began that there were so many hilarious undie-based … Continue reading
Imagine having this conversation while climbing up a mountain in Colorado. I laughed so hard, I almost fell off the path. Wishing you a day full of laughter, and a visit from one of the fairies mentioned below… ~Jenny Frozen … Continue reading
Those of you who are new to More Cowbell might have missed The Undie Chronicles. The regular posse here knows: When the Undie-verse speaks, we will always listen. I had no idea when this began that there were so many hilarious … Continue reading
As a follow-up to the hilarious Kanga/Undie-roos, the undie-verse keeps putting these sorts of unusual (and thematic) items in my path. This video came from our own Perilous Pauline Baird Jones and had me shaking with laughter. Of course, it all started with the … Continue reading