Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Holy Cowbell, Who Declared It “Vajayjay Week?!”
- Lefty or Righty: Are You The Hand You Think You Are?
- How The Meaning of BOB Morphs With Age
- What Are YOUR 21 Layers of Beauty?
- The Beauty of a Woman BlogFest III: #GirlBoner Edition
- Some Days You Just Want To Hang Out in Your PJs
- Some Days You Just Want To Swear
- Are You Having a Love Affair with YOURSELF?
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Laughing My A$$ Off Today
- Foolproof Fun for Valentine’s Day (Relationship NOT Required)
- The Amazing Speed of Toddlerhood
- 20 Kickass Things About Being 40 (And Beyond)
- Should You Send Your Child to a Prep School? Yes, No, and Maybe So goo.gl/AOqlFK via @hollyrob1 18 minutes ago
- How Did You Get This Number? A Humorous #Book Review: wp.me/p1bofW-Sn via @jesswitkins 5 hours ago
- #Hairstyle tips: Jumping Into the No-Poo Pool ~ wp.me/p1UpPA-1fg via @MyndiShafer #beauty 13 hours ago
- Do You Have a Book Twin? wp.me/p1NWQX-23e via @julie_glover #reading 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Humor
BOB has somehow been a constant acronym in my life. When I was a kid, a “bob” was a hairstyle. It was cut above your shoulders, all cute and sassy, and beloved by figure skaters and news anchors. In college … Continue reading
Some days you just need to swear. When I first posted on this topic, Baby Girl was just starting to talk. Now? She’s repeating everything, which means I have to spell everything. And sometimes the Hubs will just say the … Continue reading
I was on YouTube to look up Minnie Mouse’s Bowtique for Babykins and what do I see at the top of the page? “Vaginas Are Awesome…10 Reasons Why.” How do you NOT click on that? Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is still a week away, and all of my single pals are already sick of it. Everywhere (except this post) there are hearts and flowers, and proclamations to buy a bit of romance. I’m not going to discuss … Continue reading
Facebook rides to the entertainment rescue again! This is the best “big book” title I’ve seen since The Big Coloring Book of Vajayjays. One of my pals (she can out herself if she likes in the comments) sent me this … Continue reading
This question came from my husband yesterday at breakfast. (Y’all know I like to share these bloggable moments with you.) First, I should say, I was on my first cup of coffee. Also, I might have a touch of PMS. (Yeah, … Continue reading
Julie Glover posted this yesterday and, as I watched it, I thought: “Dang. This leaves those old silent home movies from MY childhood in the dust!” This home video is wildly entertaining (unlike the ones of my big brother bouncing beach … Continue reading
Those of you who are new to More Cowbell might have missed The Undie Chronicles. The regular posse here knows: When the Undie-verse speaks, we will always listen. Who’d have ever thought we’d get to Volume TWENTY of this series? … Continue reading
The Organization Gene runs through my family like a perfectly aligned river and the darn thing SKIPPED me. How bad does that suck? The only place I’m ever remotely organized is in my kitchen or on the computer. Even there, things can get sketchy. Continue reading