Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Do You Find The Answers Inside You?
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- RT @DIYauthor: "Just write every day of your life." - Ray Bradbury http://t.co/QqoW7Ph2Zv << Fabulous!! #amwriting #quotes 12 hours ago
- Here's my broccoli plant with the cucumbers, lettuce & grape arbor behind me. #GlobalSelfie #garden @MOMMYconnected http://t.co/dOxe3Ytcq3 13 hours ago
- Using #SocialMedia to Achieve "Expert" Status ~ goo.gl/gnQuWB via @Bri_Clark 1 day ago
- Real Easter Bunnies Need Care, Time & Love goo.gl/kqww0f via @amyshojai 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Humor
Y’all didn’t hear from me for my usual Monday giggle-fest because some hideous beast sous chef slipped me gluten over the weekend. For me that equals several days of vicious migraines and spinal misalignment, so it’s been a little quiet … Continue reading
I’m talking about balls across the blogosphere today — here at More Cowbell and over at Writers In The Storm. Of course over there, we’re being all dignified and talking about work-life balance. Here? We’re just having our normal giggly Monday. :-) … Continue reading
Those of you who are new to More Cowbell might have missed The Undie Chronicles. The regular posse here knows: When the Undie-verse speaks, we will always listen. Who’d have ever thought we’d get into the TWENTIES in this series? Not … Continue reading
Seriously, these posts made me laugh so hard, my Cowbell slipped (if you know what I mean.) #1 I adored Heather Curley’s entire post, I laugh in church. Loudly., but this sentence started the gigglefest: “Look, I’m perpetually twelve. If … Continue reading
BOB has somehow been a constant acronym in my life. When I was a kid, a “bob” was a hairstyle. It was cut above your shoulders, all cute and sassy, and beloved by figure skaters and news anchors. In college … Continue reading
Some days you just need to swear. When I first posted on this topic, Baby Girl was just starting to talk. Now? She’s repeating everything, which means I have to spell everything. And sometimes the Hubs will just say the … Continue reading
I was on YouTube to look up Minnie Mouse’s Bowtique for Babykins and what do I see at the top of the page? “Vaginas Are Awesome…10 Reasons Why.” How do you NOT click on that? Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is still a week away, and all of my single pals are already sick of it. Everywhere (except this post) there are hearts and flowers, and proclamations to buy a bit of romance. I’m not going to discuss … Continue reading
Facebook rides to the entertainment rescue again! This is the best “big book” title I’ve seen since The Big Coloring Book of Vajayjays. One of my pals (she can out herself if she likes in the comments) sent me this … Continue reading