Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- #Publishing Perspective From Raymond Chandler ~ bit.ly/1vDmmYy via @ulbrichalmazan 11 hours ago
- The Stuntmen Who Blacklisted Blackface: narrative.ly/hidden-hollywo… #entertainment #movies 13 hours ago
- #Blogging: A Warning on Image Copyright and Wikimedia Commons ~ bit.ly/1vDxWD7 via @cateartios 14 hours ago
- If you need a "Writer's Serenity Prayer," read this from @PiperBayard. #LMAO wp.me/p1sxbT-29O #amwriting 17 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Humor
Imagine having this conversation while climbing up a mountain in Colorado. I laughed so hard, I almost fell off the path. Wishing you a day full of laughter, and a visit from one of the fairies mentioned below… ~Jenny Frozen … Continue reading
Those of you who are new to More Cowbell might have missed The Undie Chronicles. The regular posse here knows: When the Undie-verse speaks, we will always listen. I had no idea when this began that there were so many hilarious … Continue reading
As a follow-up to the hilarious Kanga/Undie-roos, the undie-verse keeps putting these sorts of unusual (and thematic) items in my path. This video came from our own Perilous Pauline Baird Jones and had me shaking with laughter. Of course, it all started with the … Continue reading
Those of you who are new to More Cowbell might have missed The Undie Chronicles. The regular posse here knows: When the Undie-verse speaks, we will always listen. I had no idea when this began that there were so many hilarious undie-based … Continue reading
I’m usually completely on top of National Underwear Day, if you know what I mean, but I am running madly behind this week. If you forgot to sling around some drawers, or streak through your neck of the woods, let this … Continue reading
I’ve got my mama on my mind and, in honor of her and Jane Sadek, I had to put up this post. All of you who think I’m funny? I got it from my mama, who was way funnier. A quick run-down … Continue reading