Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Eye Strain Reducing Editing for Writers: wp.me/p1H1Zj-378 via @cateartios (Thanks for the WITS mention!) #amediting #author 3 hours ago
- OneNote: The software that will make your #college life easier. blogs.office.com/2014/10/16/pos… #microsoft 2 days ago
- RT @jamesscottbell: "Those big-shot writers could never dig the fact that there are more salted peanuts consumed than caviar." Mickey Spill… 2 days ago
- RT @AlwoodCarol: Get ready... #NANOWRIMO Prep: Get The Set Pieces Down writersinthestormblog.com/2014/10/nanowr… via @AngelaAckerman 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Holidays
Today is Bastille Day, or French National Day, which commemorates the official start of the French Revolution. Such a wonderful day and, you’ll soon find out, I couldn’t pay my husband to lay a French kiss on me today. The holiday is celebrated on … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is still a week away, and all of my single pals are already sick of it. Everywhere (except this post) there are hearts and flowers, and proclamations to buy a bit of romance. I’m not going to discuss … Continue reading
Tis the season to party incessantly, isn’t it? And so much festivity packed into such a short time is bound to be filled with bloggable moments. One such moment occurred this weekend when we went to an annual party with … Continue reading
Julie Glover posted this yesterday and, as I watched it, I thought: “Dang. This leaves those old silent home movies from MY childhood in the dust!” This home video is wildly entertaining (unlike the ones of my big brother bouncing beach … Continue reading
As much as I hate to admit it, I could be classified as a hoarder when it comes to Christmas supplies. We just went into the garage to get our holiday stuff out and the hubs looked at the shopping … Continue reading