Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- RT @KarenMcFarland_ Hope, Surrender, Answering the Call: A Journey To Meeting Oprah wp.me/p1MTDO-1xw via @AugstMcLaughlin #LifeStory 1 day ago
- RT @tmycann: Your Publishing Career: it's all about choices goo.gl/kHsYFA via @kcraftwriter #pubtip 2 days ago
- RT @tmycann @CiaraBallintyne: Articles on dialogue, dialogue tags, & avoiding bad dialogue mf.tt/4iUTq #amwriting 2 days ago
- Brunch in #NYC at Parlor Steakhouse is DRUNCH Sunday ~ blog.theregularguynyc.com/brunch-in-nyc-… via @RegularGuyNYC << #FoodPorn Beignets! 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Holidays
Today is Bastille Day, or French National Day, which commemorates the official start of the French Revolution. Such a wonderful day and, you’ll soon find out, I couldn’t pay my husband to lay a French kiss on me today. The holiday is celebrated on … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is still a week away, and all of my single pals are already sick of it. Everywhere (except this post) there are hearts and flowers, and proclamations to buy a bit of romance. I’m not going to discuss … Continue reading
Tis the season to party incessantly, isn’t it? And so much festivity packed into such a short time is bound to be filled with bloggable moments. One such moment occurred this weekend when we went to an annual party with … Continue reading
Julie Glover posted this yesterday and, as I watched it, I thought: “Dang. This leaves those old silent home movies from MY childhood in the dust!” This home video is wildly entertaining (unlike the ones of my big brother bouncing beach … Continue reading
As much as I hate to admit it, I could be classified as a hoarder when it comes to Christmas supplies. We just went into the garage to get our holiday stuff out and the hubs looked at the shopping … Continue reading