Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Do You Find The Answers Inside You?
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- The Great #Easter Peep Heist is coming!!! goo.gl/EPOqWs via @amberrisme 3 days ago
- Inciting Incident – Always exciting. :-) #AtoZChallenge goo.gl/fW3ZyN via @theworld4realz 3 days ago
- #Nature: Nothing Needs To Be Fixed ~ goo.gl/peYLlm via @FeatherWrites 4 days ago
- Another #TaxDay Bites the Dust! Taxing Tickles to make you #giggle ~ goo.gl/Ptc2Ny via @GinaValley 4 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Holidays
Valentine’s Day is still a week away, and all of my single pals are already sick of it. Everywhere (except this post) there are hearts and flowers, and proclamations to buy a bit of romance. I’m not going to discuss … Continue reading
Tis the season to party incessantly, isn’t it? And so much festivity packed into such a short time is bound to be filled with bloggable moments. One such moment occurred this weekend when we went to an annual party with … Continue reading
Julie Glover posted this yesterday and, as I watched it, I thought: “Dang. This leaves those old silent home movies from MY childhood in the dust!” This home video is wildly entertaining (unlike the ones of my big brother bouncing beach … Continue reading
As much as I hate to admit it, I could be classified as a hoarder when it comes to Christmas supplies. We just went into the garage to get our holiday stuff out and the hubs looked at the shopping … Continue reading
The Hansen Clan went to a high school graduation this weekend up in Monterey and had a blast. Baby Girl was a rockstar for the 8 hour car trip, which was a shocker to us parents. [We expected to need … Continue reading
It’s all hearts and flowers this week as Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. Here at More Cowbell, we like to laugh and help you avoid epic V-Day Fails (like last year’s “Get Off Me) at the same time. Between the … Continue reading
Image from http://www.evolution-circuits.com Chinese New Year is February 10th this year. Last year was the Year of the Water Dragon, which is reputed to be lucky beyond all belief for writers. Fae Rowen, one of my fellow Writers In The … Continue reading
Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it. I’ll be back here, ringing my Cowbell on Thoughty Thursday. Baby Girl is home all week so it’s gonna be wild at Chez Hansen. In the meantime, here are two links … Continue reading