Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 20: Control Your Appetite With…a Mood Bra!
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- It’s Time For Holiday Baking – Pecan Pie #Recipe goo.gl/wbm1vX via @sweetmamabrady 8 hours ago
- A Day In The Life...Of A #Pet Writer: goo.gl/jaTdnz via @amyshojai 10 hours ago
- Firsts and Lasts with The Good Greatsby wp.me/p105lO-3ft via @MaineMama70 #humor #blogging 11 hours ago
- #Coffee: Nectar of the Gods, Right? goo.gl/HMsKja via @DianeCapri 12 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Holidays
The Hansen Clan went to a high school graduation this weekend up in Monterey and had a blast. Baby Girl was a rockstar for the 8 hour car trip, which was a shocker to us parents. [We expected to need … Continue reading
It’s all hearts and flowers this week as Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. Here at More Cowbell, we like to laugh and help you avoid epic V-Day Fails (like last year’s “Get Off Me) at the same time. Between the … Continue reading
Image from http://www.evolution-circuits.com Chinese New Year is February 10th this year. Last year was the Year of the Water Dragon, which is reputed to be lucky beyond all belief for writers. Fae Rowen, one of my fellow Writers In The … Continue reading
Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it. I’ll be back here, ringing my Cowbell on Thoughty Thursday. Baby Girl is home all week so it’s gonna be wild at Chez Hansen. In the meantime, here are two links … Continue reading
It’s tradition in my family to bake for Christmas and all the recipes are handed down. My usual is to make Almond Roca, fudge, Russian Tea Cakes, several kinds of cookies and Holly Candy. The Holly Candy is the easiest … Continue reading
This time of year is amazing, magic, fun…and HARD. Seriously, if you’re over the age of thirty, the holidays are a glittery bunch of fun rolled together with a pile of crapola in the form of “things to do.” Don’t … Continue reading
Thoughty Thursday is late this week because NaNoWriMo is ending today and it’s just been that kind of week. I saw the picture above on my pal Glynnis Campbell’s Pinterest board and it made me think about what makes people open their wallet. … Continue reading
Every year, in the days after Thanksgiving, I open “the magic recipe folder” and start Christmas baking. I make 3 kinds of cookies, a couple different types of fudge, Russian Tea Cakes and mashed potato candy. Despite all those heaps … Continue reading