Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Keeping the Gluten Out of Thanksgiving
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Undie Chronicles, Vol 25: Are Girdles for Men Called Mirdles?
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Jennifer Lawrence Buys "The Neighborhood Whore" for $8M ~ po.st/JaCyl9 #GLV #JLaw 1 day ago
- A simply gorgeous post, about #holidays for the "lonely ones." Pilgrim on a Lonely Journey ~ bayardandholmes.com/2014/11/24/pil… @PiperBayard 3 days ago
- #Criminal Minds and the History of the FBI (such coolness!) by @KassandraLamb: goo.gl/WtZQbI via @kbowenwriter 3 days ago
- All about those books ~ video goo.gl/tlxkXY via @patricia_sands 3 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Holidays
For people who do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. Truly, there are tons of options these days. Plus, I eat a whole lot less in the way of processed food than I used to. I … Continue reading
Today is Bastille Day, or French National Day, which commemorates the official start of the French Revolution. Such a wonderful day and, you’ll soon find out, I couldn’t pay my husband to lay a French kiss on me today. The holiday is celebrated on … Continue reading
Valentine’s Day is still a week away, and all of my single pals are already sick of it. Everywhere (except this post) there are hearts and flowers, and proclamations to buy a bit of romance. I’m not going to discuss … Continue reading
Tis the season to party incessantly, isn’t it? And so much festivity packed into such a short time is bound to be filled with bloggable moments. One such moment occurred this weekend when we went to an annual party with … Continue reading
Julie Glover posted this yesterday and, as I watched it, I thought: “Dang. This leaves those old silent home movies from MY childhood in the dust!” This home video is wildly entertaining (unlike the ones of my big brother bouncing beach … Continue reading
As much as I hate to admit it, I could be classified as a hoarder when it comes to Christmas supplies. We just went into the garage to get our holiday stuff out and the hubs looked at the shopping … Continue reading