Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Top 10 Ways To Tell A Guy His Pink Floyd Is Hanging Out
- What Kinds of Blogs Do You Post When You’re Tired?
- The 7 Essential Questions of Plot — Do You Ask Them?
- Crazy Books, Part 8: This Whizzy Jizzy “Food Porn” Is NOT Lighting Me On Fire…
- Relationships: The Male vs. Female Perspective in Under Two Minutes
- The Undie Chronicles: How To Avoid The Dreaded “Monkey Butt”
- News Events I Shouldn’t Laugh At (But Do) — Michael Douglas, By The Tweets…
- Silliest Vacation Moments Ever…
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Friday + A Celebration of Online Friends
- In The Wake of Tragedy: What’s the Most Important Survival Question You Can Ask?
- Crazy Books, Part 7: Cooking with Poo
- Video Fun: Who’s Your Favorite?
- RT @GinaValley: How To Control What You See In Your Facebook Newsfeed goo.gl/hTyGj via @LeslieVeg 4 hours ago
- What IS Your #Writing Dream, and why? wp.me/pU4r9-2aG via @orlyklopez #writer 1 day ago
- Monday Mentions: Cute animal videos, #writing tips and MORE. :-) amyshojai.com/2013/06/17/mon… via @amyshojai #pets 1 day ago
- RT @clearlykristal: Beautiful post "In the Garden With Dad" cindyricksgers.wordpress.com/2013/06/15/in-… #fathersdaylove 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Category Archives: Holidays
The Hansen Clan went to a high school graduation this weekend up in Monterey and had a blast. Baby Girl was a rockstar for the 8 hour car trip, which was a shocker to us parents. [We expected to need … Continue reading
It’s all hearts and flowers this week as Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. Here at More Cowbell, we like to laugh and help you avoid epic V-Day Fails (like last year’s “Get Off Me) at the same time. Between the … Continue reading
Image from http://www.evolution-circuits.com Chinese New Year is February 10th this year. Last year was the Year of the Water Dragon, which is reputed to be lucky beyond all belief for writers. Fae Rowen, one of my fellow Writers In The … Continue reading
Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it. I’ll be back here, ringing my Cowbell on Thoughty Thursday. Baby Girl is home all week so it’s gonna be wild at Chez Hansen. In the meantime, here are two links … Continue reading
It’s tradition in my family to bake for Christmas and all the recipes are handed down. My usual is to make Almond Roca, fudge, Russian Tea Cakes, several kinds of cookies and Holly Candy. The Holly Candy is the easiest … Continue reading
This time of year is amazing, magic, fun…and HARD. Seriously, if you’re over the age of thirty, the holidays are a glittery bunch of fun rolled together with a pile of crapola in the form of “things to do.” Don’t … Continue reading
Thoughty Thursday is late this week because NaNoWriMo is ending today and it’s just been that kind of week. I saw the picture above on my pal Glynnis Campbell’s Pinterest board and it made me think about what makes people open their wallet. … Continue reading
Every year, in the days after Thanksgiving, I open “the magic recipe folder” and start Christmas baking. I make 3 kinds of cookies, a couple different types of fudge, Russian Tea Cakes and mashed potato candy. Despite all those heaps … Continue reading