Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Do You Find The Answers Inside You?
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- The Great #Easter Peep Heist is coming!!! goo.gl/EPOqWs via @amberrisme 3 days ago
- Inciting Incident – Always exciting. :-) #AtoZChallenge goo.gl/fW3ZyN via @theworld4realz 3 days ago
- #Nature: Nothing Needs To Be Fixed ~ goo.gl/peYLlm via @FeatherWrites 3 days ago
- Another #TaxDay Bites the Dust! Taxing Tickles to make you #giggle ~ goo.gl/Ptc2Ny via @GinaValley 3 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Health
“If you can eliminate the outside noise, you’ll find that the answers are inside you.“ Russell Simmons, co-founder of Def Jam Recordings When I travel, I always make sure to read the flight magazines. Not only do I find out … Continue reading
“True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows and with passing years only grows!” — Sam Levenson, “The Beauty of a Woman” One of my … Continue reading
How do we go from this…. To this… In just 24 short hours?? Darned if I know. But Babykins had the stomach bug today and Mommy is NOT a happy camper. Didn’t we just do this? Send hugs. Send chocolate. … Continue reading
Growing up, all of you received messages about your body, what you put in it, and what you put on it.
Which messages do you look back on with gratitude and which messages tormented you for years? What would you recommend for shaping a healthy body image/attitude in a child? What did you find damaging? Enquiring minds LOVE to know these things over at More Cowbell! Continue reading
Y’all are gonna have to weigh in on this article I read about sex and wages. It all started last night, when I was online in the dining room. Hubby was doing the dishes in the kitchen. (And yes, he’s a rockstar … Continue reading
Part 1 of this series was the 5 Important “Big Picture” things you need to know about blood clots. Part 2 is all about prevention. I’ve specifically called out the most risky everyday behaviors that we all do so you can … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! This is the day of the week when y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are swimming around my brain. Today I’m thinking about blood clots, of all things. I received … Continue reading
Picture this… You’re standing naked in the middle of your living room…you have 6 seconds to get out of your house. What do you grab? Now I know my posse here at More Cowbell, and whatever just went through your … Continue reading
In honor of my Baby Girl, mothers, and the “X” in the A-Z Blog Challenge, we’re equating the X chromosome with females today. Let’s celebrate some Girl Power! All of you males with moms, wives and sisters can celebrate along with us. … Continue reading