Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Figuring Out Your Story’s Turning Points
- Top 10 Ways To Tell A Guy His Pink Floyd Is Hanging Out
- What Kinds of Blogs Do You Post When You’re Tired?
- The 7 Essential Questions of Plot — Do You Ask Them?
- Crazy Books, Part 8: This Whizzy Jizzy “Food Porn” Is NOT Lighting Me On Fire…
- Relationships: The Male vs. Female Perspective in Under Two Minutes
- The Undie Chronicles: How To Avoid The Dreaded “Monkey Butt”
- News Events I Shouldn’t Laugh At (But Do) — Michael Douglas, By The Tweets…
- Silliest Vacation Moments Ever…
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Friday + A Celebration of Online Friends
- In The Wake of Tragedy: What’s the Most Important Survival Question You Can Ask?
- Crazy Books, Part 7: Cooking with Poo
- RT @MirandaRomance @ForeverRomance: Hey folks around #Irvine: @PBRWriter has a signing on Saturday!! Go! http://t.co/IC7AIatBbn #amreading 26 minutes ago
- RT @denzel662 @ProNetworkBuild: The 10 Most Common Phobias in America: dld.bz/cE4Gs << Thx for the cool #trivia! 14 hours ago
- RT @GinaValley: How To Control What You See In Your Facebook Newsfeed goo.gl/hTyGj via @LeslieVeg 23 hours ago
- What IS Your #Writing Dream, and why? wp.me/pU4r9-2aG via @orlyklopez #writer 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Category Archives: Health
Picture this… You’re standing naked in the middle of your living room…you have 6 seconds to get out of your house. What do you grab? Now I know my posse here at More Cowbell, and whatever just went through your … Continue reading
In honor of my Baby Girl, mothers, and the “X” in the A-Z Blog Challenge, we’re equating the X chromosome with females today. Let’s celebrate some Girl Power! All of you males with moms, wives and sisters can celebrate along with us. … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! Thanks to a visit to the dentist yesterday, I’ve got phobias on my mind. Earlier in the month, y’all got to hear about me getting wigged out by the dentist. Sure enough, … Continue reading
So the other day, Hubby sends me this article from this month’s Crossfit Journal called, From Crunches to Climax by Emily Beers. To get the whole article (with pictures), click here. It talks about crunches and other abdominal workouts leading … Continue reading
August McLaughlin’s “Beauty of a Woman” Blogfest starts up today, with all of the posts listed together at August’s blog tomorrow. Last year, more than 40 people joined in and I’m proud to participate this year. Note: Click here to … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! This is the day of the week y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are rattling around in my brain. Most of you who hang out here know that I’ve been … Continue reading
This is the time of year when everyone puts out a motivational speech or two and sets the bar they plan to meet for the coming year. Just writing that sentence makes me kinda wiggy and here’s why: Goal-setting is … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! This is the day of the week when y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are kicking around in my brain. Today I’m thinking about sex and good health. According to … Continue reading
Hubby and I have been doing Crossfit for about 6 weeks now. Actually, I took a three-week hiatus for shingles, but he’s been going the entire six weeks, 3x a week. Crossfit is kind of wild. He’ll come home and say stuff … Continue reading