Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 20: Control Your Appetite With…a Mood Bra!
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Tips for Surviving the Agony and Ecstacy of NaNoWriMo
- It’s Time For Holiday Baking – Pecan Pie #Recipe goo.gl/wbm1vX via @sweetmamabrady 4 hours ago
- A Day In The Life...Of A #Pet Writer: goo.gl/jaTdnz via @amyshojai 6 hours ago
- Firsts and Lasts with The Good Greatsby wp.me/p105lO-3ft via @MaineMama70 #humor #blogging 8 hours ago
- #Coffee: Nectar of the Gods, Right? goo.gl/HMsKja via @DianeCapri 8 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Health
Y’all are gonna have to weigh in on this article I read about sex and wages. It all started last night, when I was online in the dining room. Hubby was doing the dishes in the kitchen. (And yes, he’s a rockstar … Continue reading
Part 1 of this series was the 5 Important “Big Picture” things you need to know about blood clots. Part 2 is all about prevention. I’ve specifically called out the most risky everyday behaviors that we all do so you can … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! This is the day of the week when y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are swimming around my brain. Today I’m thinking about blood clots, of all things. I received … Continue reading
Picture this… You’re standing naked in the middle of your living room…you have 6 seconds to get out of your house. What do you grab? Now I know my posse here at More Cowbell, and whatever just went through your … Continue reading
In honor of my Baby Girl, mothers, and the “X” in the A-Z Blog Challenge, we’re equating the X chromosome with females today. Let’s celebrate some Girl Power! All of you males with moms, wives and sisters can celebrate along with us. … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! Thanks to a visit to the dentist yesterday, I’ve got phobias on my mind. Earlier in the month, y’all got to hear about me getting wigged out by the dentist. Sure enough, … Continue reading
So the other day, Hubby sends me this article from this month’s Crossfit Journal called, From Crunches to Climax by Emily Beers. To get the whole article (with pictures), click here. It talks about crunches and other abdominal workouts leading … Continue reading
August McLaughlin’s “Beauty of a Woman” Blogfest starts up today, with all of the posts listed together at August’s blog tomorrow. Last year, more than 40 people joined in and I’m proud to participate this year. Note: Click here to … Continue reading
Welcome to Thoughty Thursday here at More Cowbell! This is the day of the week y’all get to be privy to whatever thoughts are rattling around in my brain. Most of you who hang out here know that I’ve been … Continue reading