Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- #Writing Talents and Skills Thesaurus Entry: Blending In ~ Loved this! goo.gl/TwTvLU via @AngelaAckerman 53 minutes ago
- Want to Successfully Publish? First, Are You a "Real" #Writer? Go ahead...BE a "mushroom eater!" goo.gl/vpw2b2 via @KristenLambTX 2 hours ago
- Pumpkin Should Be A 4 Letter Word...Gina's Favorites goo.gl/oajdn5 via @GinaValley 4 hours ago
- Mirror Mirror On the Wall... Celebrating Womanhood #SelfLoveChallenge goo.gl/YPhi35 via @akmamma 6 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Gardening
My new gardening theory: I’m too nice to my spuds. It’s time to go all “Fifty Shades” on my potato pals. Seriously, all my friends with crap soil can grow mad amounts of potatoes. Even my big bro, the Bag … Continue reading
Today’s #AtoZchallenge post is about my glorious garden. Before I discovered the joys of digging in the dirt, Fall was my favorite season. Now I get pretty excited each Spring. :-) Anyone who hangs out with me on Facebook has … Continue reading
It’s been a wild week at the Hansen House and we’re completely off our normal bloggy schedule here at More Cowbell. The RWA National conference was in town, along with some of my favorite peeps, and a stomach virus came … Continue reading
Many of you know that I’ve become a somewhat avid gardener in the last few months, reaping the rewards of my father-in-law, the green-thumbed magician who gave me splendid soil. I still don’t know what he did to my dirt, … Continue reading
My Friday dating blog got pre-empted by some extremely graceful upchucking from Baby Girl (which I’ll blog about later when there’s time to catch up). Suffice it to say, she’s doing better than we are today and y’all get next … Continue reading