Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Stocking Stuffer You Won’t Want to Miss. . .
- An Orgasm Article Sent My Power Crashing
- Keeping the Gluten Out of Thanksgiving
- WD-40 Is The Newest Marital Aid… Really?
- College Football and The Naughtiest Fans In America
- Country Mouse, City Mouse: A Multi-Cultural Cowbell Experience
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 27: Underwareness is Sweeping the Nation
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 26: Undie-Ventures in Vegas, Oh My!
- Little Darlings Anonymous — 12 Steps to Recovery
- Avoiding Frozen Bitch Face — What You Need To Know
- Throwback Thursday: Using OneNote Like It Was 1987
- Humongous Dreams and the Wilds of Colorado
- Jazz up your presentations --> How to Add Animation Effects in Microsoft #PowerPoint: ehow.com/how_2062636_ad… via @DemandStudios #smallbiz 15 hours ago
- The FUNNIEST Stocking Stuffer post I've seen this year. . . from @jesswitkins: wp.me/p1sxbT-2b0 #Xmas #humor 18 hours ago
- Helping Your Child Manage #Diabetes ~ goo.gl/Xrhd9R via @blm03 23 hours ago
- Fantastic #WriteTips: 4 Logic Problems that Will Ruin Your Day (and Your Manuscript) ~ goo.gl/EzLv2K via @AngelaAckerman 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
1st Place – WFWA Contest!
Category Archives: Gardening
My new gardening theory: I’m too nice to my spuds. It’s time to go all “Fifty Shades” on my potato pals. Seriously, all my friends with crap soil can grow mad amounts of potatoes. Even my big bro, the Bag … Continue reading
Today’s #AtoZchallenge post is about my glorious garden. Before I discovered the joys of digging in the dirt, Fall was my favorite season. Now I get pretty excited each Spring. :-) Anyone who hangs out with me on Facebook has … Continue reading
It’s been a wild week at the Hansen House and we’re completely off our normal bloggy schedule here at More Cowbell. The RWA National conference was in town, along with some of my favorite peeps, and a stomach virus came … Continue reading
Many of you know that I’ve become a somewhat avid gardener in the last few months, reaping the rewards of my father-in-law, the green-thumbed magician who gave me splendid soil. I still don’t know what he did to my dirt, … Continue reading
My Friday dating blog got pre-empted by some extremely graceful upchucking from Baby Girl (which I’ll blog about later when there’s time to catch up). Suffice it to say, she’s doing better than we are today and y’all get next … Continue reading