Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Do You Find The Answers Inside You?
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- RT @DIYauthor: "Just write every day of your life." - Ray Bradbury http://t.co/QqoW7Ph2Zv << Fabulous!! #amwriting #quotes 15 hours ago
- Here's my broccoli plant with the cucumbers, lettuce & grape arbor behind me. #GlobalSelfie #garden @MOMMYconnected http://t.co/dOxe3Ytcq3 16 hours ago
- Using #SocialMedia to Achieve "Expert" Status ~ goo.gl/gnQuWB via @Bri_Clark 1 day ago
- Real Easter Bunnies Need Care, Time & Love goo.gl/kqww0f via @amyshojai 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Gardening
My new gardening theory: I’m too nice to my spuds. It’s time to go all “Fifty Shades” on my potato pals. Seriously, all my friends with crap soil can grow mad amounts of potatoes. Even my big bro, the Bag … Continue reading
Today’s #AtoZchallenge post is about my glorious garden. Before I discovered the joys of digging in the dirt, Fall was my favorite season. Now I get pretty excited each Spring. :-) Anyone who hangs out with me on Facebook has … Continue reading
It’s been a wild week at the Hansen House and we’re completely off our normal bloggy schedule here at More Cowbell. The RWA National conference was in town, along with some of my favorite peeps, and a stomach virus came … Continue reading
Many of you know that I’ve become a somewhat avid gardener in the last few months, reaping the rewards of my father-in-law, the green-thumbed magician who gave me splendid soil. I still don’t know what he did to my dirt, … Continue reading
My Friday dating blog got pre-empted by some extremely graceful upchucking from Baby Girl (which I’ll blog about later when there’s time to catch up). Suffice it to say, she’s doing better than we are today and y’all get next … Continue reading