Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Holiday and Craft Supply Stores LOVE Me…
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 20: Control Your Appetite With…a Mood Bra!
- Silence The Voice of Doubt by DOING
- How Long Should It Take To Make Toast?
- A Must-Have Stocking Stuffer for My Germaphobic Pals
- Simple Problem Solving: “Keep the Cow Out of the Ditch”
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Festival Here at More Cowbell
- Undie Chronicles, Vol. 19: Undies Built for Chemical Warfare
- The Word of the Week is ‘Wood’
- Are The Dolphins Flipping Out, or Just Playing Football?
- The Birds and the Bees..But with Peaches and Chickens!
- Halloween Costume Assembly and Male vs Female Brains
- Expectations & Reality---Making a Happier, Stronger YOU: wp.me/py7Aw-3Dw via @KristenLambTX #inspiration 6 hours ago
- RT @MorrighansMuse: One World, Many Authors...How Does It Work? wp.me/p3gwpB-1at 1 day ago
- RT @DrDebraHolland: "Feeling #gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it." William Arthur Ward 1 day ago
- RT @WriterUnboxed: "Write Like The Wind in Ten Easy Steps” via @VickiLThompson: bit.ly/1izHvy9 #amwriting 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Food & Wine
Only my holistic-remedy-loving-5K-running sister would think to make her alcohol GOOD for you. I was so impressed when I saw the recipe below, so I had to share it with all of you. Note: If you don’t drink alcohol, no problem. It … Continue reading
All the men here at More Cowbell were feeling a little left out last Monday when we discussed PantyO’s, but I’m here to tell you, today’s strap-ons are equal opportunity. Yep, we’re celebrating Independence Day here in the States this week and I’ve … Continue reading
Perhaps it’s because we’re potty training my toddler right now, but the title of this book slayed me. (Note: If you’d like to see the other books in this series of posts, click here.) Winner of Diagram’s 2013 Prize for … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading
I have a confession… I drink too much coffee. Most mornings I want to bathe in it and soak it into my pores. Granted, I’ve seriously cut down (NOT because I wanted to) but I’m pretty helpless against the sultry … Continue reading
There was another Chocolate Fest at Chez Hansen this weekend, though we restrained ourselves a little. (I know you find that hard to believe, especially if you read about the first Chocolate Philosophy Discovery Session.) I’m finding it harder and … Continue reading