Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Lefty or Righty: Are You The Hand You Think You Are?
- How The Meaning of BOB Morphs With Age
- What Are YOUR 21 Layers of Beauty?
- The Beauty of a Woman BlogFest III: #GirlBoner Edition
- Some Days You Just Want To Hang Out in Your PJs
- Some Days You Just Want To Swear
- Are You Having a Love Affair with YOURSELF?
- 10 Reasons Why I’m Laughing My A$$ Off Today
- Foolproof Fun for Valentine’s Day (Relationship NOT Required)
- The Amazing Speed of Toddlerhood
- 20 Kickass Things About Being 40 (And Beyond)
- The Biggest Threat To The Undie-verse EVER…
- Every writer needs a Biker Barbie, right? @MirandaRomance @PBRWriter http://t.co/VYfUxbdT9B 8 hours ago
- RT @elizabethscraig: 7 Free Tools to Organize and Prioritize Your Writing Life ow.ly/u9lZ5 @thewritelife 9 hours ago
- RT @AdviceToWriters: Problems in #writing can come unknotted … after a nap... PATRICIA HIGHSMITH 9 hours ago
- Putin Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize... Say wha-a-a-t? bayardandholmes.com/2014/03/07/the… #world 16 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Food & Wine
Only my holistic-remedy-loving-5K-running sister would think to make her alcohol GOOD for you. I was so impressed when I saw the recipe below, so I had to share it with all of you. Note: If you don’t drink alcohol, no problem. It … Continue reading
All the men here at More Cowbell were feeling a little left out last Monday when we discussed PantyO’s, but I’m here to tell you, today’s strap-ons are equal opportunity. Yep, we’re celebrating Independence Day here in the States this week and I’ve … Continue reading
Perhaps it’s because we’re potty training my toddler right now, but the title of this book slayed me. (Note: If you’d like to see the other books in this series of posts, click here.) Winner of Diagram’s 2013 Prize for … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading
I have a confession… I drink too much coffee. Most mornings I want to bathe in it and soak it into my pores. Granted, I’ve seriously cut down (NOT because I wanted to) but I’m pretty helpless against the sultry … Continue reading
There was another Chocolate Fest at Chez Hansen this weekend, though we restrained ourselves a little. (I know you find that hard to believe, especially if you read about the first Chocolate Philosophy Discovery Session.) I’m finding it harder and … Continue reading