Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- How Do You Find The Answers Inside You?
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 22: Undies Unplugged
- 10 Minutes of Hilarity…Just For You
- “Down Time Hobbies” and Other Fun Mysteries
- Are You A “Schmuck Bait” Addict?
- World Autism Awareness — Will You Celebrate It?
- A Game of Balls, If You Know What I Mean…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 21: The Commando Conundrum
- Ring Your Cowbell: It’s Time for ‘Pimp and Promote!’
- 5 New OneNote Features That’ll Make Your Creative Life Easier
- 3 Posts That Made My Cowbell Clang
- 4 Spooky Beauty Tips From “Back in the Day”
- RT @DIYauthor: "Just write every day of your life." - Ray Bradbury http://t.co/QqoW7Ph2Zv << Fabulous!! #amwriting #quotes 16 hours ago
- Here's my broccoli plant with the cucumbers, lettuce & grape arbor behind me. #GlobalSelfie #garden @MOMMYconnected http://t.co/dOxe3Ytcq3 18 hours ago
- Using #SocialMedia to Achieve "Expert" Status ~ goo.gl/gnQuWB via @Bri_Clark 1 day ago
- Real Easter Bunnies Need Care, Time & Love goo.gl/kqww0f via @amyshojai 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Food & Wine
Only my holistic-remedy-loving-5K-running sister would think to make her alcohol GOOD for you. I was so impressed when I saw the recipe below, so I had to share it with all of you. Note: If you don’t drink alcohol, no problem. It … Continue reading
All the men here at More Cowbell were feeling a little left out last Monday when we discussed PantyO’s, but I’m here to tell you, today’s strap-ons are equal opportunity. Yep, we’re celebrating Independence Day here in the States this week and I’ve … Continue reading
Perhaps it’s because we’re potty training my toddler right now, but the title of this book slayed me. (Note: If you’d like to see the other books in this series of posts, click here.) Winner of Diagram’s 2013 Prize for … Continue reading
For people that do a lot of cooking, eating gluten-free at home is not exceptionally hard. At least in my humble opinion. You eat less processed food, which is a good thing, and you have several smaller bags of flour, rather … Continue reading
I have a confession… I drink too much coffee. Most mornings I want to bathe in it and soak it into my pores. Granted, I’ve seriously cut down (NOT because I wanted to) but I’m pretty helpless against the sultry … Continue reading
There was another Chocolate Fest at Chez Hansen this weekend, though we restrained ourselves a little. (I know you find that hard to believe, especially if you read about the first Chocolate Philosophy Discovery Session.) I’m finding it harder and … Continue reading