Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- 8 Degrees to Freedom
- #DOL says, "LinkedIn behaved with integrity in employee wage discrepancies." (#LinkedIn paid $6M) ~ po.st/I4nBW5 5 hours ago
- Simple solution to alleviate symptoms of #autism. New studies show #probiotics may help: po.st/I0zGrH 6 hours ago
- RT @PiperBayard: #FF @MoNscience A neuroscientist and a gentleman. #greatguy @vickihinze @JamesRollins @JennyHansenCA @elliesoderstrom #th… 7 hours ago
- RT @ajcoop_75: The Pet of a Lifetime: I've Had One...Have You? wp.me/p1sxbT-28v #pets #dogslife 7 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: ePublishing
The amount of information available on e-publishing has exploded in the last few months. The Indie market is alive and well and becoming a more respected option, particularly for the mid-list authors that feel they are stagnating elsewhere. Below is … Continue reading