Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- PT Positions Gone Wild: The Dead Bug and the Tabletop
- Bastille Day and the Curse of the Summer Flu
- 8 Degrees to Freedom
- Inspiration and words to live by, from Zig Ziglar + a book #giveaway! via @SuzanneWVince ~ suzannevince.com/2014/08/what-m… #quote @PBRWriter 1 day ago
- RT @ChristyShuler: Are Your Characters Stylin'? Descriptive Fashion Phrases and Terms: writersinthestormblog.com/2014/08/writin… via @SharlaWrites 1 day ago
- "Gray hair is God's graffiti." (said Bill Cosby, and all #parents everywhere) ~ po.st/ulQYL7 via @BrainyQuote #quote 1 day ago
- Hilarious #quoteoftheday: If women ran the world we wouldn't have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days. ~ #RobinWilliams 1 day ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: ePublishing
The amount of information available on e-publishing has exploded in the last few months. The Indie market is alive and well and becoming a more respected option, particularly for the mid-list authors that feel they are stagnating elsewhere. Below is … Continue reading