Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Figuring Out Your Story’s Turning Points
- Top 10 Ways To Tell A Guy His Pink Floyd Is Hanging Out
- What Kinds of Blogs Do You Post When You’re Tired?
- The 7 Essential Questions of Plot — Do You Ask Them?
- Crazy Books, Part 8: This Whizzy Jizzy “Food Porn” Is NOT Lighting Me On Fire…
- Relationships: The Male vs. Female Perspective in Under Two Minutes
- The Undie Chronicles: How To Avoid The Dreaded “Monkey Butt”
- News Events I Shouldn’t Laugh At (But Do) — Michael Douglas, By The Tweets…
- Silliest Vacation Moments Ever…
- A ‘Pimp or Promote’ Friday + A Celebration of Online Friends
- In The Wake of Tragedy: What’s the Most Important Survival Question You Can Ask?
- Crazy Books, Part 7: Cooking with Poo
- RT @MirandaRomance @ForeverRomance: Hey folks around #Irvine: @PBRWriter has a signing on Saturday!! Go! http://t.co/IC7AIatBbn #amreading 3 hours ago
- RT @denzel662 @ProNetworkBuild: The 10 Most Common Phobias in America: dld.bz/cE4Gs << Thx for the cool #trivia! 17 hours ago
- RT @GinaValley: How To Control What You See In Your Facebook Newsfeed goo.gl/hTyGj via @LeslieVeg 1 day ago
- What IS Your #Writing Dream, and why? wp.me/pU4r9-2aG via @orlyklopez #writer 2 days ago
Jenny on Facebook
Cool Bloggy Place
Category Archives: Dating for Dummies
We had a huge MonkeyButt discussion here yesterday, so technically we celebrated Thoughty Thursday in style. However, Hubby sent me this video yesterday and it made me laugh. It also got me wondering how many of you would feel like I did when you watched … Continue reading
More Cowbell is on hiatus until next week…except when I see something that makes me spew coffee on my keyboard. In the interest of sharing and highlighting the talents of one of our More Cowbell Posse members. Here’s a graphic … Continue reading
Today, for Thoughty Thursday, I’m going to make you laugh. We’re traveling back to April’s A to Z Challenge to discuss online dating. I started thinking about this post after reading Natalie Hartford’s dating post last week. (You might want to peek if you missed it…it was … Continue reading
I have a special Thoughty Thursday treat for y’all today. We’ve got Natalie Hartford in the house! I love her post, and I hope you do too. Be sure to ring those cowbells for her down in the comments!! **************** Hold … Continue reading
You know we love to cut up here a bit on Mondays so today, I’m going to share a dating story that you will have only heard if you were one of the five people who’ve hung out at More … Continue reading
I first discovered all this Broga business when I was looking up the deets for International Men’s Day – yes, it does exist and it’s held each year on November 19th. I’m just sayin… Last year’s Canadian Men’s Day events … Continue reading
Natalie Hartford and I have been killing ourselves over Craigslist’s Missed Connections this week. We’ve been completely incapable of containing our mirth. At one point, Nat laughed so hard, she’s been home bed browsing all week! Today I’m providing the prelude … Continue reading
Natalie Hartford had us rolling in the aisles a few weeks back over her Missed Connections post. If you’re like the two of us, your first question is, “what’s a missed connection post?” [If you’re even more like us, your second … Continue reading
More Cowbell Monday is always about laughter. It’s just a rule around here that we start the week that way. Today I’m going to take you back a few weeks to an impromptu roundtable discussion about online dating between twelve women. … Continue reading