Welcome to the blog about MORE...
- Hopped Up for National Coffee Day + Coffee DEALS!
- Sabotaged by the New WordPress Dashboard
- Vertigo Has Been Spinning Me Right-Round (and Upside Down)
- The Pet of a Lifetime: I’ve Had One…Have You?
- Robin Williams: A Mind Like a Tornado
- If Men Had To Wear Lady SPANX [Video]
- The Cutest Undie Picture EVER…
- Undie Chronicles, Volume 24: The Jog Strap
- Did You Shake Your Booty for National Underwear Day?
- Funeral Planning in a Crazy Family Is…Different
- Dirty-Minded Signage…”If You Know What I Mean”
- Embracing the ‘Ho Bag’ Within: Cities Find that Sex Sells
- #Writing your Story: When is Your Hero Not a Hero? goo.gl/6nBZIL via @SHalvatzis 17 hours ago
- If you have #pets... BRAVO & KONG DOG & CAT FOOD RECALLS! goo.gl/Y5d5uM via @amyshojai 19 hours ago
- 24 Ways to Keep Your Blog Alive After You Stop #Blogging Your Book ~ goo.gl/YCyHmX via @NinaAmir 21 hours ago
- All That Glitters: Purses! #Fashion!! goo.gl/TuqQC5 via @JillianDodd 23 hours ago
Jenny on Facebook
Category Archives: Dating for Dummies
My single pals have given us hours of entertainment here on More Cowbell and spawned blog titles like: A Tool-Tilting Cup of Coffee When Dates Should Come With a Warning Label Embarrassing Dating Moments, Part 2: Jane’s Sad Tale of … Continue reading
We had a huge MonkeyButt discussion here yesterday, so technically we celebrated Thoughty Thursday in style. However, Hubby sent me this video yesterday and it made me laugh. It also got me wondering how many of you would feel like I did when you watched … Continue reading
More Cowbell is on hiatus until next week…except when I see something that makes me spew coffee on my keyboard. In the interest of sharing and highlighting the talents of one of our More Cowbell Posse members. Here’s a graphic … Continue reading
Today, for Thoughty Thursday, I’m going to make you laugh. We’re traveling back to April’s A to Z Challenge to discuss online dating. I started thinking about this post after reading Natalie Hartford’s dating post last week. (You might want to peek if you missed it…it was … Continue reading
I have a special Thoughty Thursday treat for y’all today. We’ve got Natalie Hartford in the house! I love her post, and I hope you do too. Be sure to ring those cowbells for her down in the comments!! :-) **************** … Continue reading